Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-31-2010   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Free Offline Game Demo.

For those who don't look in the original Dragon Nest thread~

There is a demo out now thanks to the Japanese OB of this game, and someone on Steparu.com kindly uploaded it for all to try. NO ACCOUNT NEEDED!

Re:[JP]Dragon Nest [Offline Demo] - Steparu.com - Foreign Gaming Board

It's a very nice (but short) demo. All characters are level 16, and they've already made a character for each class. You can either go through a tutorial at the beginning or jump straight into the demo. After you start the demo there are 2 "stages" to try out with a boss at the end of each one.

Have fun~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I thought I should add a little section here in case you have problems with it installing or running.

First you follow the link in the Steparu forums (linked to above).

After you download it, extract it to wherever you want.

Then run the setup (it's the only .exe in the extracted folder).

While installing I would just leave the defaults for everything, at least that's what I did.

After it installs it should have put 3 icons on your desktop, 1 for a link to the japanese Dragon Nest website, 1 for a link to the company's website that's running japanese Dragon Nest, and the 3rd one should have an icon that looks like a D (it will be a .exe icon). All you do then is double click that icon and the demo should begin.

When it gets to the menu in game choose the 2nd button, (I haven't tried the other buttons so I don't know what they do exactly).

Little Note: Some people have told me while it is installing the demo it tries to install some other program? It didn't do this with me, but I had already installed the official Korean version of the game so it might have already installed it then.

Last edited by Mega; 06-01-2010 at 03:52 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-01-2010   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

This is absolutely fun, thanks for the link. I enjoy playing as the Swordman and Cleric class. I like how they provide you with different types of equipment in your inventory as well. xD

Last edited by Jon; 06-01-2010 at 03:33 PM.

06-01-2010   #3 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

NP. Yeah I definitely like the idea of being able to use 3 different weapons with each class. There's not a lot of games that give you a lot of customization like these newer games are doing.

Also added a little section in case people are having problems installing or running the demo!

06-02-2010   #4 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Weapons for Archer are pretty weird.
A short bow, a long bow, and a crossbow. Crossbows shoot bursts of three arrows. Short bows don't do anything special except shoot rather fast. Longbows do a strong third shot where they halt for a few seconds.

07-14-2010   #5 (permalink)
He who laughs, lasts.
Games
Loong - The Power of the DragonLeague of LegendsProject BlackoutCabal Online
Awards Pervert Award

Crave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Crave
IGN: Cravey#1907
Guild: DiabloTalk

Sweet thanks for posting the link to the free demo. I enjoyed checking this out.