Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-27-2009   #41 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Yep, yep. Excited~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-27-2009   #42 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Wow too bad the short trailer isn't the real graphics :3

Hope this means they're going into OBT soon.

12-28-2009   #43 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Is this a lobby based game or free roaming?

12-28-2009   #44 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

From what i've seen in videos it looks like a free roaming game kinda, but you have the town then you walk to other areas for the mission places or something.

That's why i hope OBT is coming soon so I can find out

01-06-2010   #45 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

OMG!

Mini-Open Beta Test is tomorrow from 2pm-4pm their time!

You can go ahead and download the client (looks like it'll take a while).

드래곤네스트

01-06-2010   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleAtlantica OnlineVindictusTrickster Online

neodrakeflare is on a distinguished road
IGN: too many
Level: too many

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
OMG!

Mini-Open Beta Test is tomorrow from 2pm-4pm their time!

You can go ahead and download the client (looks like it'll take a while).

드래곤네스트
F*** you eyedentity games thats 12am-2am! (I live in north america!)

01-06-2010   #47 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Hm I guess it would be helpful to know what timezone they are lol.

Anyone know?

01-06-2010   #48 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

In 20 minutes (9PM - 11PM PST).

01-06-2010   #49 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

lol thanks.

So anyone gonna be on? :O

01-06-2010   #50 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Is it awesome guys?? Let us know!

01-06-2010   #51 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

I would have tried if I got this earlier and if I could read Korean qq

01-06-2010   #52 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

2 hours was too short ;-;

Anyway it was just another short testing period to make sure they dont have any major bugs I guess.

I must say this is probably one of the best online games I have ever touched. (Lag wise they could work on, but that's probably because I'm no where near the servers lol.)

I messed with the settings and just guessed and turned all the graphics down to the lowest (I think LOL) and it still looked great graphics wise and reduced A LOT of lag for me.

I tried all 4 classes (cleric and mage more than the others) and they all seem pretty cool. Cleric is awesome with his lightning and mage girl just kicks ass and takes names later. I think solo wise mage was easiest to use due to her AoE though. Only got to level 3 on them though.

01-06-2010   #53 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

PICTURES!

From the cutscene (I dont know why but I laughed at the little girl lol....)

Here's one of all 4 classes (Random Names cause I didn't have time to actually come up with them, and yes this is the lowest graphic settings i think)

01-07-2010   #54 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Bad link? o_o Wont load for me.

And ya prob the end of this year or next year before NA even see's a glimpse of it. At least I can play the korean one ^_^

01-07-2010   #55 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

neo don't post another game in a thread where it doesn't belong. You could make a new topic for it.. besides.. that game is bubble fighter, I remember seeing the SNSD girls do CFs for it in Korea.

anywho.. I like the images mega. Reminds me a little bit of fairy tales like little red riding hood or something. I cant wait to see this in english though XD;;

01-11-2010   #56 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of

So are the jobs in this game gender specific? No male mages/archers or female warriors/clerics?

01-11-2010   #57 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Unfortunately it seems that's the way more korean mmorpgs are now. :<

01-11-2010   #58 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

That sucks. My sister is like "NO I REFUSE TO PLAY GAMES LIKE THAT" so that's really disappointing.

01-11-2010   #59 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

tell her to get over it or she'll never play a good game lol.

Lunia made me adjust to using opposite gender characters so I'm use to it now.

01-11-2010   #60 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

I've been trying for years lmbo, but she's really adamant about it. Mabinogi Heroes looks like it'll be that way, too. I actually wanna' use sword and shield more. ._.