MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Dragon Nest > Dragon Nest Fandom

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-24-2011   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Geo Geo Geo
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

NeoGC will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NeoGC
Default Dragon Nest Class Tree

So i got bored of waiting for the game and made a fun class tree for this.

lemme kno what ya think!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-24-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

is any of the warrior classes a dual wielder?

07-24-2011   #3 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

No warriors are dual wielders, they all use two handed swords.

Nice work here NeoGeo :v

07-24-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of

I would like to steal this for our wiki ;-;

Would be cool if we had image maps, with links to each class' page.

07-24-2011   #5 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poliwhirl
I would like to steal this for our wiki ;-;

Would be cool if we had image maps, with links to each class' page.
I second this ;_;

I know how2 image map on the wiki so yeah it's possible

07-24-2011   #6 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

If you image mapped this though, it'd be better if we went ahead and included Academics and the 2nd job advancements, right? :v

07-24-2011   #7 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

Sadly, the 2nd job advancements have no Character Art. At least, not all of them do.

07-24-2011   #8 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I think we have to wait for the artwork to release for the 2nd job advancement.

07-24-2011   #9 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

This isn't as pretty as the one posted but if you need something for the wiki, this is a bit more in depth. Made by a guild member.

07-24-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of

It being pretty is exactly the point though.

I think academics and 3rd jobs can wait until they're a bit more than just 3 new skills.

Just need Neo's blessing.

07-24-2011   #11 (permalink)
Geo Geo Geo

thanks guys! originally i was just gonna make one similar to what Minuss' guild member made :x. Its nice to see the 3rd class names tho cause i wasnt sure about all of them yet. If i can somehow find art for them ill add them on there, but for now i can just add blank boxes with question marks!

07-24-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGC
thanks guys! originally i was just gonna make one similar to what Minuss' guild member made :x. Its nice to see the 3rd class names tho cause i wasnt sure about all of them yet. If i can somehow find art for them ill add them on there, but for now i can just add blank boxes with question marks!
You should check the wiki for the current NA names of the 3rd classes, they're a bit different from that chart.

ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

(scroll a bit towards the bottom)

There's currently artwork for only 4 of the 16 new jobs.

07-24-2011   #13 (permalink)
Geo Geo Geo

ooo, yea i saw the 4 other concept arts, theyre neato!
decided to expand the tree to include the 3rd class, but since theres no art theres a lot of white spaces, and i wasnt sure if i should make em like i did for swordsman 3rd with the silhouette

07-24-2011   #14 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

This isn't "class art" per se but maybe it's better than nothing:

(warning big file)
Spoiler!

07-24-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Windwalker is a subclass of Acrobat, and Inquisitor is a subclass of Priest. You have them attached to Sharpshooter and Paladin in that pic.

I kinda prefer the silhouettes over the avatar renders to keep everything the same look and feel. But iono maybe you can make pretty.

07-24-2011   #16 (permalink)
Geo Geo Geo

o man, no wonder, i have all my layers labeled wrong lol, thanks a bunch!

07-24-2011   #17 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Wow thanks for letting me know about the newer classes. I didn't know they even added them lol. That huge cross looks awesome with the cleric O_O!

(And is the class after force user picture like....tearing the ground apart?)

07-24-2011   #18 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

We've had the 3rd jobs listed on the wiki for a while now o_o

07-25-2011   #19 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I freaking LOVE the Sorceress's 3rd job advancement name.

Seleana and Elestra?! O_O!!!

And the artwork just blows me away. ESPECIALLY the huge CROSS! O_O

07-25-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
I freaking LOVE the Sorceress's 3rd job advancement name.

Seleana and Elestra?! O_O!!!

And the artwork just blows me away. ESPECIALLY the huge CROSS! O_O
Those names have been localized to Pyromancer and Ice Witch for NA, Pandemonium and Frost Witch for SEA.

Not saying they won't change it later, but those are what they are now.