Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-15-2011   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default New Character in K.DN

Class called Academic, kinda like Arta in Lunia, she's some sort of an engineer.. She flies when you dash her. LOL
Her weapon are cannon blaster and laser blaster.. Idk..

Second job advancement

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-15-2011   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Boy, I wonder how many people have already known this, because I sure have!

08-15-2011   #3 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Old news'd.

Dude we have wiki information on some of their weapons already.

Category:Cannon - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

Hell, they're even shown in the picture on the front page of the wiki.

ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

08-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

But no info given. o-o
I had to go to other forum to find it out. `-`
Approx 13 days late. lol

BUT, i find her more hax in pvp. o-o
I mean. Her cannon is.. urgh.

And still don't know why she's called Academic and not engineer or something along the line.

08-15-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

I still think her other weapon is a teapot that shoots bubbles.

I kind of want to try it out in higher dungeons but cannon AoE is too helpful

/lv15 Academic

Hi

08-15-2011   #6 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

inb4 they put all the classes in maplestory in thar

08-15-2011   #7 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

ive known about her for a bit and i want to try her out qq she looks pretty fun (if not a little cheap/OP xD)

08-15-2011   #8 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Byooo, I thought she was called Alchemist. Y u lie 2 me TvTropes?
Anywho, I've known of her for a while. Had no idea how she worked though, Seem
s interesting~

08-15-2011   #9 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

can't for this to get here..
girl with a cannon, can't ask for more...

08-15-2011   #10 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Oh god, is this gonna go the path of Lunia? Where like 150% of the cast is FEMALE.

08-15-2011   #11 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScar
Oh god, is this gonna go the path of Lunia? Where like 150% of the cast is FEMALE.
Oh jeeze, it's not like this game has been balanced out for the longest time with the same classes for the longest time and only released their first new character recently.

She looks balls in PvP. Run and gun is probably her highest points of PvP, seems to have zero reversal moves to get out of situations where someone is ON DAT ASS.

08-15-2011   #12 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

@get over it sinned. `-`
@Scar..Well, it IS from Korea. `-` She even almost sounds as annoying as Arta herself. LOL

08-15-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

I want to try her out in Mino Nest considering her summons are pretty fun to abuse.

I'll probably run Mino abyss with her and see how well her summons can do against something big and heavy.

Hi

08-15-2011   #14 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSinned
I want to try her out in Mino Nest considering her summons are pretty fun to abuse.

I'll probably run Mino abyss with her and see how well her summons can do against something big and heavy.
Please record it when you do. `-`
(and I still think its a cannon / laser, unless its translated )

08-15-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

mincro is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I solo'd mino nest with full greens +7 at 24 holy hell it was crazy boss will go nuts i say dont do it unless you are crazy or ready to spend the max revs to win at 24. also warning when partying with academics know that your skills will crash each other so be warned.

08-16-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mincro
I solo'd mino nest with full greens +7 at 24 holy hell it was crazy boss will go nuts i say dont do it unless you are crazy or ready to spend the max revs to win at 24. also warning when partying with academics know that your skills will crash each other so be warned.
wait what... crash each other?

If it hasn't changed too much from NA then everything is pretty dodge-able except for stomp maybe since thats close to instantaneous

I expect it to be easier with mechs though since you have things to pull aggro while you load skills after they group up o_o

Hi

08-16-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

mincro is on a distinguished road

sadly the case isnt the mech cant pull aggro(which he can) its that he doesnt have the hp/def to live I respawned him 10 times for the minibosses then about 11 times for mino himself probably more he went nuts and was crazy fast was amazing.

academic skills are bugged sort of speak partying with them will cause crashing because of their skills some in question that crash are ping pong strike, gravity grenade, alfredo stomp and a few others i dont have the names for atm.

almost everything is dodgeable but if you are going solo fights gonna go on forever and he'll be using him rage buff that makes me incredibly fast. example of the buffs overpowered ness. charge,flaming charge,knife throw, stomp all of these are instant with his buff and his dmg is still high taking 1k for charge and up to 6k for stomp i beat him before it got higher thankfully. academic rapes normal dungeons that let you choose difficulty but nests are another story they hit too hard for your mech to stay out before his cooldown is off. so you are stuck running around until he's off cooldown which is i believe 2minutes when he dies in less than 5seconds.

09-13-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineRose Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Snow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cute, he loots while he let his summon do the work.