ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Dragon Nest Fandom (http://ggftw.com/forum/dragon-nest-fandom/)
-   -   New Character in K.DN (http://ggftw.com/forum/dragon-nest-fandom/100621-new-character-k-dn.html)

1stsim144 08-15-2011 01:29 AM

New Character in K.DN

Class called Academic, kinda like Arta in Lunia, she's some sort of an engineer.. She flies when you dash her. LOL
Her weapon are cannon blaster and laser blaster.. Idk..

Second job advancement

:py62:

Nihil679 08-15-2011 01:37 AM

Boy, I wonder how many people have already known this, because I sure have!

Harlequin 08-15-2011 06:47 AM

Old news'd.

Dude we have wiki information on some of their weapons already.

Category:Cannon - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

Hell, they're even shown in the picture on the front page of the wiki.

ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

1stsim144 08-15-2011 07:51 AM

But no info given. o-o
I had to go to other forum to find it out. `-`
Approx 13 days late. lol

BUT, i find her more hax in pvp. o-o
I mean. Her cannon is.. urgh.

And still don't know why she's called Academic and not engineer or something along the line.

theSinned 08-15-2011 11:36 AM

I still think her other weapon is a teapot that shoots bubbles.

I kind of want to try it out in higher dungeons but cannon AoE is too helpful

/lv15 Academic

LiLMewmew 08-15-2011 01:31 PM

inb4 they put all the classes in maplestory in thar

BoredomKillz 08-15-2011 01:32 PM

ive known about her for a bit and i want to try her out qq she looks pretty fun (if not a little cheap/OP xD)

LaTale 08-15-2011 03:19 PM

Byooo, I thought she was called Alchemist. Y u lie 2 me TvTropes?
Anywho, I've known of her for a while. Had no idea how she worked though, Seem
s interesting~

Strikegundam 08-15-2011 04:06 PM

can't for this to get here..
girl with a cannon, can't ask for more...

CursedScar 08-15-2011 06:08 PM

Oh god, is this gonna go the path of Lunia? Where like 150% of the cast is FEMALE.

Nihil679 08-15-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CursedScar (Post 1587586)
Oh god, is this gonna go the path of Lunia? Where like 150% of the cast is FEMALE.

Oh jeeze, it's not like this game has been balanced out for the longest time with the same classes for the longest time and only released their first new character recently.

She looks balls in PvP. Run and gun is probably her highest points of PvP, seems to have zero reversal moves to get out of situations where someone is ON DAT ASS.

1stsim144 08-15-2011 07:01 PM

@get over it sinned. `-`
@Scar..Well, it IS from Korea. `-` She even almost sounds as annoying as Arta herself. LOL

theSinned 08-15-2011 07:29 PM

I want to try her out in Mino Nest considering her summons are pretty fun to abuse.

I'll probably run Mino abyss with her and see how well her summons can do against something big and heavy.

1stsim144 08-15-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theSinned (Post 1587631)
I want to try her out in Mino Nest considering her summons are pretty fun to abuse.

I'll probably run Mino abyss with her and see how well her summons can do against something big and heavy.

Please record it when you do. `-`
(and I still think its a cannon / laser, unless its translated :py62:)

mincro 08-15-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

I solo'd mino nest with full greens +7 at 24 holy hell it was crazy boss will go nuts i say dont do it unless you are crazy or ready to spend the max revs to win at 24. also warning when partying with academics know that your skills will crash each other so be warned.

theSinned 08-16-2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mincro (Post 1587755)
I solo'd mino nest with full greens +7 at 24 holy hell it was crazy boss will go nuts i say dont do it unless you are crazy or ready to spend the max revs to win at 24. also warning when partying with academics know that your skills will crash each other so be warned.

wait what... crash each other?

If it hasn't changed too much from NA then everything is pretty dodge-able except for stomp maybe since thats close to instantaneous

I expect it to be easier with mechs though since you have things to pull aggro while you load skills after they group up o_o

mincro 08-16-2011 12:01 PM

sadly the case isnt the mech cant pull aggro(which he can) its that he doesnt have the hp/def to live I respawned him 10 times for the minibosses then about 11 times for mino himself probably more he went nuts and was crazy fast:py28: was amazing.

academic skills are bugged sort of speak partying with them will cause crashing because of their skills some in question that crash are ping pong strike, gravity grenade, alfredo stomp and a few others i dont have the names for atm.

almost everything is dodgeable but if you are going solo fights gonna go on forever and he'll be using him rage buff that makes me incredibly fast. example of the buffs overpowered ness. charge,flaming charge,knife throw, stomp all of these are instant with his buff and his dmg is still high taking 1k for charge and up to 6k for stomp i beat him before it got higher thankfully. academic rapes normal dungeons that let you choose difficulty but nests are another story they hit too hard for your mech to stay out before his cooldown is off. so you are stuck running around until he's off cooldown which is i believe 2minutes when he dies in less than 5seconds.

Snow 09-13-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Cute, he loots while he let his summon do the work.