ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Dragon Nest Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/dragon-nest-announcements/)
-   -   [NA] Lustre & Spark Combination (http://ggftw.com/forum/dragon-nest-announcements/118062-lustre-spark-combination.html)

Mega 10-18-2012 05:06 AM

Lustre & Spark Combination

Quote:

Dear players,

Collecting and classifying Lustres and Sparks for every class has always been an arduous process, so we’re simplifying things by combining all existing class-specific Lustres and Sparks into 1 Lustre and 1 Spark.

Lustre Change

The new Lustre is called “Althium”.
All Ruby, Sapphire, Obsidian, Topaz, Librium, and Amethyst Lustres will be merged to form the Althium Lustre.

Spark Change

Epic, Unique, and Legendary Hidden Ability Sparks will be combined, and will no longer be categorized by class.

Lustre and Spark Combination FAQ

Q) What happens to the existing Lustres that are inside my Inventory and Storage?
A) All existing Lustres/Sparks inside the Inventory and Storage will combine automatically. You won’t lose anything.

Lustre Example: 10 Sapphire Lustres inside the Inventory & 5 Ruby Lustres inside Storage will automatically turn into 10 Althium in your Inventory and 5 Althium in Storage.

Spark Example: 1 Warrior Crude Spark and 2 Cleric Crude Sparks inside the inventory, while 1 Archer Reset Spark, 1 Warrior Reset Spark, and 1 Tinkerer Average Spark inside the storage will automatically turn into 3 Crude Sparks in your inventory and 2 Reset Sparks & 1 Average Spark in your Storage.

Q) I have Lustres or Sparks for sale in the Marketplace. What’s going to happen to them?
A) Lustres and Sparks being sold in the Marketplace will also be combine automatically.

Lustre Example: 10 Sapphire Lustres registered at the Marketplace will automatically turn into 10 Althium.

Spark Example: 5 Sorceress Average Spark will automatically turn into 5 Average Spark.

Q) What if I have listings with multiple Lustres in the Marketplace?
A) If you happen to have multiple listings of different Lustres in the Marketplace by the time the change happens, those listings will change into Althiums and will retain the quantity of the original listing.

Example: If you have one listing of 1 Ruby Lustre, one listing of 2 Topaz Lustres, and one listing of 10 Obsidian Lustres, they will change to one listing of 1 Althium, one listing of 2 Althiums, and one listing of 10 Althiums.

Q) What if I have different types of Sparks for sale in the Marketplace?
A) Those listings will change into the respective Spark and will retain the quantity of the original listing.

Example: If you have one listing of 1 Archer Crude Spark and one listing of 1 Warrior Reset Spark, they will change to one listing of 1 Crude Spark and one listing of 1 Reset Spark.

Q) What happens to the Lustres/Sparks from the pouches, Event Boxes, and Dragon Egg?
A) All the Lustres and Sparks in the existing pouches, Event Boxes, and Dragon Eggs will change to the new Lustres and Sparks.

Q) After the combination process, will there be any changes to the number of Lustres or Sparks I can stack?
A) The number of stacks will not change.

Q) After the combination process, what happens to Lustre and Spark drop rates?
A) Lustre drop rates have decreased in dungeons. However, more Lustres can be obtained when extracting from the Extractor.

Q) Is there a chance that the same Lustres appear as duplicates within the Gold/Silver/Bronze Treasure Chest rewards for clearing Dungeons?
A) The same type of Lustre does not appear from the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Treasure Chests.
- Bronze Box – Only contains general (common) items. Lustres do not appear.
- Silver Box – Onyx Lustre
- Gold Box – Combined Lustre/Diamond Lustre
I thought the purple one was for Kali o_o;

But this will be awesome~ Now my crappy luck doesn't have to worry about getting other class sparks on my Priest :py06:

BoredomKillz 10-18-2012 09:21 AM

haha just when i was saying we wouldnt get this for years xD yay more inventory space!

james 10-18-2012 11:33 AM

YESSsssss !

PhantomBlue 10-18-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredomKillz (Post 1777010)
haha just when i was saying we wouldnt get this for years xD yay more inventory space!

Lol :py05:

Ascherit 10-18-2012 05:06 PM

YES GOOD

finally

Harlequin 10-18-2012 07:01 PM

Thank God, I might actually get back into this game heavy soon. I only had like 2 slots left, so I was giving up LOL.

PhantomBlue 10-18-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 1777118)
Thank God, I might actually get back into this game heavy soon. I only had like 2 slots left, so I was giving up LOL.

I actually cleaned my inventory/bank earlier and they come out with this :py61:. Threw out some of them for space, oh well.

Mega 10-19-2012 09:58 AM

I know my guild will be happy haha, we have 4 full open bags in the guild storage now and 1 of them is completely full with them and they're starting to spill over into Nest item space xD