ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Dragon Nest Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/dragon-nest-announcements/)
-   -   [SEA] Game Patch Academic Update on 24 Apr (http://ggftw.com/forum/dragon-nest-announcements/111251-game-patch-academic-update-24-apr.html)

SupaPairoto 04-23-2012 05:49 PM

Game Patch Academic Update on 24 Apr

Quote:

Game patch tomorrow (24 April 2012) from 0500HRS (GMT+8). Game service will be unavailable during this time and is expected to resume by 1300HRS (GMT+8).

[Changelog]

New Content:
- New Playable Class: The Academic
- Engineer and Alchemist advanced classes added

General:
- 4 additional Character Slots for players to unlock
- EXP Rewards from Level 24 - 38 Adventurer Guild Board Mission Quests have been re-scaled to give more/less EXP according to their levels for greater balance

Cash Shop:
- [Adventurer Registration Application] added (Unlocks more Character Slots)
- New Level 30 Costumes added (For all 5 Classes)
- New Academic Costumes added (No Level Requirements)
- 7 Commonly purchased Consumable Cash items now sold in Single Quantities for easier purchase (Premium magic Stamp, Item Protection Magic Jelly, Seal Stamp, Magnifying Glass, Resurrection Scroll, Premium HP/MP Potion)
- [Brown Dire Wolf] now included in the [Altea's Bonanza Box] (That means more chances of getting the Brown Dire Wolf mount!)

[Fixes]

- Loophole in Guild Storage system that allowed unauthorized access fixed
- [Crimson Thunder Horse] now fully removed from [Altea's Bonanza Box]

BoredomKillz 04-23-2012 07:24 PM

i wish NA would get this already qq (or level cap i am fine with either........or both 8D) just so i can have something to do orz

maxpayne 04-23-2012 07:29 PM

Any news on the returnee event ??? Derp cherry sent me an email to come back at May 4th for some freebies :py01:

Kenzor 04-24-2012 09:32 AM

Oh wow I only started playing the SEA version a few days ago, great timing lol.

Mega 04-24-2012 11:31 AM

Whatttt :(

NA companies are freaking LAZY god..../moves to Europe

Joey 04-24-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mega (Post 1709710)
Whatttt :(

NA companies are freaking LAZY god..../moves to Europe

There's a difference between being lazy and spending the proper amount of time localizing. Cherrycredits as a company isn't nearly as thorough as Nexon.

Mega 04-24-2012 02:52 PM

Do they get hacked as much....? ._.;

Nexon still hasn't said anything to me about my account being hacked half a year ago even though I continue to send them messages every month...

Joey 04-24-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mega (Post 1709782)
Do they get hacked as much....? ._.;

Nexon still hasn't said anything to me about my account being hacked half a year ago even though I continue to send them messages every month...

Nexon itself only had the one serious incident. If you've completely lost access to your account, then that's probably on your end.

Mega 04-24-2012 02:59 PM

Nope it was during the mass hacking.

They still haven't done anything about it for anyone besides give us a couple of bucks in NX. I pretty much quit after that =_=

I might come back and try out Academic if we ever get her, then quit again...

Lilica 04-27-2012 11:48 PM

Well hopefully we get the character slots too when Academic comes out in NA. I'd hate to have to delete any of my chars considering the fact that I intend to get all of them to 40.

Kenzor 04-30-2012 01:15 PM

The translations on anything to do with Academic are a joke, I don't understand what half the skill descriptions are trying to tell me lol.

Loving my Alchemist, just got to 32 and I'm enjoying OP Magma Wave.