Are you an experienced Adventurer who knows the world of Dragon Nest like the back of your hand? In a game as vast as ours, knowledge is a valuable weapon and an invaluable resource. The time has come for you to take that wealth and make an investment.
Introducing Dragon Nest’s all-new Mentor System!
Beginning January 18, all level 40 adventurers will be eligible to take on pupils. In return for making this investment and handing down your know-how, you’ll earn handsome rewards!
Not quite there yet? Level up by January 17 for even bigger returns!
Mentor System “Helping Hands” Event
-How to Participate-
Reach level 40 by January 17, 11:59 PM Pacific (January 18, 2:59 AM Eastern). If you’re already there, you’re eligible. That’s it!
· One Dragon Egg
· 500 Dimensional fragments
· Rare Level 40 Primary Weapon Geode Vortex (+8)
Get ready to give a hand up, a hand-out, or hand them their heads when the Mentor system and much more comes on January 18th in the Project Protégé update!
· Prize distribution begins January 18, 2012.
· Characters must be level 40 to be eligible for the prizes.
· All level 40 characters within one account are elegible for the prize.