Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-20-2011   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Release the Hellhound!

The adventurers of Dragon Nest continually challenge the forces of evil in a mighty crusade to save the world. But from the depths of the Abyss comes a new challenge sure to test even the mightiest of heroes. As the Hellhounds are released, you must prepare to face their lord, the mighty Cerberus!

Cerberus Nest

…The Abyss does not give up its secrets easily. Evil comes in so many forms, yet the latest of the Hellbeasts I have seen terrifies me most. It is the dark dog of the hunt, the guardian of the cursed, the living embodiment of the brutal killer who feasts as much on the fears of his prey as the meat of their flesh. The texts call it Cerberus…
-- Marion’s Lab Notes, currently in the Sorceress’ Museum Archives, Mana Ridge

Cerberus is a name that hails from the darkest mists of history. Few have seen the three-headed guardian of Hell. Fewer still have returned from such a vision with their sanity and bodies intact. In recent days, Cerberus was released from the Abyss and now haunts the Black Mountain Path. Adventurers from all over the Northern Kingdom have been drawn to Saint’s Haven by the promise of treasure, but to get their hands on it, they’ll need to defeat the Hellhound.
Accessing Cerberus Nest

You must be at least level 32 to access Cerberus Nest. Additionally, you must have completed The Dragon Raid and received the quest The Guardian of Hell (both quests are given out by Gunther). Once you’ve met these criteria, enter Cerberus Nest by heading north from Saint’s Haven to the Black Mountain Path. Alternatively, you can also enter the nest through the Garden of Eternity in the city proper.

You must also have one of two items:

• A “Black Sovereign Crest” is required to enter the Abyss version of Cerberus Nest.

• A “Black Sovereign Amulet” is required to enter the Hell version of Cerberus Nest.

Black Sovereign items can be found in Dimensional Boxes in Abyss dungeons in the Saint’s Haven area.

Cerberus Nest Limits

Cerberus Nest has a number of limitations that you’ll need to be aware of:

Cerberus Nest (Abyss version)

• Players may only clear the dungeon five times per week.
• Players may only respawn five times per run.
• Players may only use MP Potions purchased from the Dragon Vault.

Cerberus Nest (Hell version)

• Players may only clear the dungeon three times per week.
• Players may only respawn three times per run.
• Players may only use MP Potions purchased from the Dragon Vault.

Rewards

Different items received in each version of Cerberus Nest are used towards the Cerberus set. Some are materials required to construct the different pieces of the “Cerberus” item set, while some are actual Cerberus accessories.

Cerberus Nest (Abyss version)
Items received in the Abyss version can be used to craft Epic level 32 Cerberus armor and clothing:

Cerberus Nest (Hell version)
Items received in the Hell version are Epic level 32 Cerberus accessories:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-20-2011   #2 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

I love how it has everything but the date of it, so I assume its at the end of the event?

Last edited by Lilica; 10-20-2011 at 03:24 PM.

10-20-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

Any ideas where the entry items are obtained for this? (when they're implemented)

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

10-20-2011   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theosis
Any ideas where the entry items are obtained for this? (when they're implemented)
"Black Sovereign items can be found in Dimensional Boxes in Abyss dungeons in the Saint’s Haven area."

10-20-2011   #5 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
"Black Sovereign items can be found in Dimensional Boxes in Abyss dungeons in the Saint’s Haven area."
Yesterday I was still getting Mino Nest passes, so I assume it'll come with the patch.

10-20-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle Online

Resha31773 will become famous soon enough
Class: Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker, Code:Empress, Code:Exotic, Dark Mage to_schoolgirl

Quote:
The pass for hell mode is from the silver chest that appears after beating cerberus abyss, it's a 100% drop for each player in your party (if its the same as SEA).

You can easily solo abyss if you're properly geared. Hell on the other hand poses a bit of a challenge, 2 of his skills could shave off about 15-20k HP (the fire/ice AOE). The black lightning skill is easy to avoid and makes him vulnerable to your attacks that takes some time to cast.

I died twice on my 23k HP acro in hell mode and only got this:
(my first run in hell mode)
Spoiler!

10-20-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, haha, I somehow totally skipped over that line.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
Steam Account - doobie15

10-20-2011   #8 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resha31773
The pass for hell mode is from the silver chest that appears after beating cerberus abyss, it's a 100% drop for each player in your party (if its the same as SEA).

You can easily solo abyss if you're properly geared. Hell on the other hand poses a bit of a challenge, 2 of his skills could shave off about 15-20k HP (the fire/ice AOE). The black lightning skill is easy to avoid and makes him vulnerable to your attacks that takes some time to cast.

Spoiler!
Comet dust, trololololol, I have a feeling they won't be worth 3g each anymore.

10-21-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
Comet dust, trololololol, I have a feeling they won't be worth 3g each anymore.
Only if people burn 'em quickly as they come then they won't be >_>;

10-21-2011   #10 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Whats comet dust is for?

yes i know i is noob o.o

10-21-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Whats comet dust is for?

yes i know i is noob o.o
To buy geode pouches from blacksmiths. Random geodes, I think.

10-22-2011   #12 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resha31773

Spoiler!
so Cerberus compared to minotaur which ones easier to solo because a few of my guild mates say cerberus is easier because his attacks are alot easier to dodge

10-22-2011   #13 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Everything is easy to solo if you have OP gear o.o

10-22-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of

Not sure what happened with the maint but I'm getting infinite Gobarta runs right now.

10-22-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poliwhirl
Not sure what happened with the maint but I'm getting infinite Gobarta runs right now.
Oh really?

Edit: I just tried 1 run and its 1/7, so not sure if it's going to work for me, unless you mean you can keep going in when 7/7 runs are done.

Steam Account - doobie15

Last edited by Theosis; 10-22-2011 at 03:04 PM.

10-22-2011   #16 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Excuse me while I log in :v

10-22-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

It's like it resets every time you choose a dungeon so you always have 6 runs left.

10-22-2011   #18 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequin
excuse me while i log in :v
^ .

10-22-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Quote:
It's like it resets every time you choose a dungeon so you always have 6 runs left.
Hmm, interesting. Wonder if this would work for Mino Nest or any of the other Fair games.

Steam Account - doobie15

10-22-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I see "TREASURE RUN FARM" parties so I think so, lol.