Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-18-2011   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default In Celebrations of Saint Haven and Cerberus patch..

Quote:
The Cash Shop has been updated for the Halloween season!

Exclusively for Halloween!

Get decked out in the most fashionable costumes this Halloween! The costumes come in a complete package and you can select the stats you want for the equipment bonus. You'd better grab them fast - these costumes are limited edition will only be up for sale till 14 November!

Seal Stamps

Sealing up your rare epic equipment for sale on the Trading House is now that much more convenient with bigger quantities and better value!

Fashion Earrings

These cool earrings donít just add that little style to complete your look, they also boost your HP or MP by 300!

Blue Cupid Wings

Who needs Lesser Black Devil Wings when there are Blue Cupid Wings? These little wings will make you look as cute as angel and let you move 2x faster than the Lesser Black Devil Wings![IMG]file:///C:%5CUsers%5CBRENDA%7E1%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image004.jpg[/IMG]

Check these cool items out and more in the Dragon Nest Cash Shop!
Quote:
Halloween is just around the corner, and that means its Duck Hunting season!

Yeah, you heard that right!

From 18 October to 14 November 2359HRS (GMT+8), Pumpkin Ducks carrying Halloween Event Coupons will be randomly spawning across all dungeons in the game. Turn in 3x Halloween Event Coupons to Events Planner Irine and be the proud owner of a spooky cool Pumpkin Head!

Still donít get it? Alright, hereís a little pictorial for you.

Just follow these 4 simple steps:

Happy duck hunting, and thatís all folks!
Urm.. Yeah.. I ignored the first update entirely because it involves my real money. But the 2nd once.. Intriguing. SOLO LIKE NO TOMORROWWW

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-18-2011   #2 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Halloween Sets, this is so unfair e.e. I need my archer Halloween set in blue nao!

10-18-2011   #3 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

awesome hats @_@ ... what does NA get?
archer = invisible hats ... magician = ugly looking tiara... T_T

10-18-2011   #4 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Do we get anything? lol

10-19-2011   #5 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

The Halloween Sets only lasted 7 days. And for that price its op. lol

I doubt people in Asia willing to spend that much money for something that doesn't last. (Although its customizable stats ability)

10-19-2011   #6 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

That gentlemen pumpkin head is amazing.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

10-19-2011   #7 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I'll just continue to wait for NA release of the halloween costumes.

10-19-2011   #8 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
I'll just continue to wait for NA release of the halloween costumes.
i wonder how long would that take..

10-19-2011   #9 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
i wonder how long would that take..
I think we're set to get the Cerberus Nest next week, which would likely bring the release of the Halloween costumes as well. Don't hold me to that though.

10-19-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
The Halloween Sets only lasted 7 days. And for that price its op. lol
This is incredibly dumb, lol. Hope Nexon doesn't start giving us timed costumes.

10-19-2011   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poliwhirl
This is incredibly dumb, lol. Hope Nexon doesn't start giving us timed costumes.
Nexon would likely give us permanent option, since everything else so far has it.