Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-11-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle Online

Resha31773 will become famous soon enough
Class: Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker, Code:Empress, Code:Exotic, Dark Mage to_schoolgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
SEA DN is so cheap.
QFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
I wonder how their Average Onyx is gonna be

inb4 30 ea.

If its anywhere below 40g, I will cry about how much better their economy is.
1 crude onyx costs 1g on DN SEA. So basing from that, I'm guessing an average onyx might be 3-10g each since it only takes 3 crudes and 1 medium octagonal water to make one. The drop rate for them would also be considered for their price but if it's the same as crudes then it shouldn't be much. I just hope that the SEA community won't be greedy and raise the price too much since those would really be in demand during the first few days of the new lv cap.

I'm sticking to lv24 epic armors anyway and would just need the onyxes for 32 rare weapons.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-11-2011   #22 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resha31773
QFT

1 crude onyx costs 1g on DN SEA. So basing from that, I'm guessing an average onyx might be 3-10g each since it only takes 3 crudes and 1 medium octagonal water to make one. The drop rate for them would also be considered for their price but if it's the same as crudes then it shouldn't be much. I just hope that the SEA community won't be greedy and raise the price too much since those would really be in demand during the first few days of the new lv cap.

I'm sticking to lv24 epic armors anyway and would just need the onyxes for 32 rare weapons.
The shortest Saint Haven's dungeon takes about 5 min to solo on abyss if you've got good gear. In those 5 mins you might only get 0 - 2 Average Onyx. And Average Onyx ONLY drop on abyss in the dungeons introduced till 40 cap. In our version, you can buy 2 stacks of crude onyx for what you spend on 1 Average Onyx most of the time.

10-11-2011   #23 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Okay. Wait.. So, your Skill Reset is 9~10kg? O_O

It may seem cheap for you guys but getting 1k in SEA DN is quite hard because the ONLY stuff that is actually worth anything is rough diamond, +x Blue Armors, +x Ancient, elf Corps, RARE skill plate and Premium (selective)plate... Rough Agate prices fell down since IDK WHEN.

I need to know is Average Onyx = Rough Agate?

If it so... Then a stack would cost 15~17G now. 18g would considers OP. Idk who the hell decreases its prices.. It was supposed to be 22~24g. -.-

10-11-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Class: Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker, Code:Empress, Code:Exotic, Dark Mage to_schoolgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
Okay. Wait.. So, your Skill Reset is 9~10kg? O_O

It may seem cheap for you guys but getting 1k in SEA DN is quite hard because the ONLY stuff that is actually worth anything is rough diamond, +x Blue Armors, +x Ancient, elf Corps, RARE skill plate and Premium (selective)plate... Rough Agate prices fell down since IDK WHEN.

I need to know is Average Onyx = Rough Agate?

If it so... Then a stack would cost 15~17G now. 18g would considers OP. Idk who the hell decreases its prices.. It was supposed to be 22~24g. -.-
Average onyx (NA) = Ordinary agate (SEA)

New farming method for them would be to run dungeons on abyss mode and trading NPC faction points (~51pts?) for the medium octagonal water. I just checked AH and now they're selling the waters for 8-10g each, cheap or OP? (last time they were only 3g )

10-12-2011   #25 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resha31773
Average onyx (NA) = Ordinary agate (SEA)

New farming method for them would be to run dungeons on abyss mode and trading NPC faction points (~51pts?) for the medium octagonal water. I just checked AH and now they're selling the waters for 8-10g each, cheap or OP? (last time they were only 3g )
They're like 50 - 80g each here, count your blessings and buy them now!

@1stsim144 Our economy was once like that, you gotta take advantage. Farm dem Onyx and make +8 Skeleton Greatswords to sell.

Pictures:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Lilica; 10-12-2011 at 10:57 PM.

10-13-2011   #26 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

So.. Idk if I'm alone in this but I checkd the TH last night.. Only 4 Medium's available to sell. Lmao..

I bought 2.. the other 2 is quite OP for our current version. 220g. rarara.. Needa stalk more.

10-17-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Updated 1st page with more details on tomorrow's patch.

Halloween event seems to be too early. IMO it would have been better if they delayed it for next week since bugs are common to be around during major game updates.

As for the item duration revamp, I do hope we would finally get perm costumes and not just extended duration.

/inb4extendedmaintenance

10-17-2011   #28 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

I'm just gonna lingers around my KR DN.. Because I know that this update will take AT LEAST 7 hours. >_>

AND THEN, server crashes.

10-18-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

You all know what to expect.
Spoiler!

10-18-2011   #30 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

I downloaded the patch from Hotfile instead. `-`

10-18-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
I downloaded the patch from Hotfile instead. `-`
Backup your DN launcher first since the manual patch somehow deletes it. I'm patching v38 via the launcher and I've made sure to backup my entire DN folder just in case.