Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-02-2011   #21 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
gallery_35514_190_191872.jpg
This is neat and all... but what was the point of posting that picture (hotlinked no less)? All information relating to the D3 AH is included with that article. :P

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-02-2011   #22 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Yeah, I know. Just in case someone is too lazy to go there. The picture will tempt them. :3

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm
☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

08-25-2011   #23 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

If anybody is interested and doesn't know by now (pretty sure you do know if you follow D3), the new D3 community site is online.

For US: http://us.battle.net/d3/
For EU: http://eu.battle.net/d3/

08-25-2011   #24 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Also, Beta is coming out soon from what I've read.

08-26-2011   #25 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
Yeah, I have heard the same. Although I probably won't be able to get a key, it is still pretty interesting and exciting.

08-26-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
sweet, 5 more years in Blizzard time till release! ^_^

Last edited by iARE1337; 09-24-2011 at 10:02 AM.

09-23-2011   #27 (permalink)
Jon
Games

/mmorpg-news/diablo-...te-pushed-back

The release date has been pushed back to 2012, aww.

09-23-2011   #28 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Blizzard said early 2012, which is better than the release date they gave before; June 2012.

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm

09-23-2011   #29 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

Only thing I don't like is the weird skill system. I WANT MY SKILL POINTS BACK.

09-24-2011   #30 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyDivision
Did you get the privileges to enjoy the beta? T_T

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm

09-24-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
sweet, 5 more years in Blizzard time till release! ^_^

I'm still calling it. (:

Though it's usually worth the wait when Blizzard delays a game.

09-24-2011   #32 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

2012 game and such shitty graphics.

09-24-2011   #33 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Quote:
This comment is just.. wow. I'm not even gonna say any more.

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm

09-24-2011   #34 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
I agree. If this hack and slash BROWSER game can have graphics on par with D3 then somethings wrong..this was acceptable when WoW had good graphics.

Compare

Drakensang

D3

besides the difference in brightness/UI I really see little difference.

09-25-2011   #35 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Graphics doesn't make the game.

09-26-2011   #36 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
If you read the reasoning behind it, then you probably won't be upset anymore. Besides, RUNES.

Quote:
As others have pointed out, graphics don't make the game. This is Blizzard, and Blizzard aims to make top quality games that nearly everybody can enjoy; not everyone owns a top of the line gaming computer.

In my personal opinion, the graphics are quite good and splendid to look at.

09-26-2011   #37 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

I just watched gameplay and disliked the skill system. I liked the skill trees a lot cause of the customization you could have. I would like to hear about why they did that. But, the runes stuff is pretty neat.

Also, none of the blizzard games have ever been spectacular in terms of graphics, they just have good art direction and good gameplay, which is what really matters in a game.

09-26-2011   #38 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
As others have pointed out, graphics don't make the game. This is Blizzard, and Blizzard aims to make top quality games that nearly everybody can enjoy; not everyone owns a top of the line gaming computer.

In my personal opinion, the graphics are quite good and splendid to look at.
Not only that, but it was all INTENTIONAL. We've seen what Blizzard can do (WotLK had amazing graphics), and we know that they wouldn't screw it up unintentionally. They want players to still feel the old school in the game, but also increase the graphics a lot.

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm

09-26-2011   #39 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
I just watched gameplay and disliked the skill system. I liked the skill trees a lot cause of the customization you could have. I would like to hear about why they did that. But, the runes stuff is pretty neat.
Here's a great post about why they decided on removing a skill point system (note that as you level up your skills level with you and you're limited to only using 6 at a time):

http://www.diablofans.com/news/861-s...e-controversy/

They used to have a skill point system in place with skill point resets, but people just kept resetting their skills when they got the more powerful ones. As several people pointed out, with a skill point system people would end up with the same type of builds anyway (more or less [hello cookie cutter builds]); you just merely have the illusion of 'customization' and 'choice' with a skill point system. How they have it now seems a lot more intuitive and makes more sense.

All in all, runes are a great way to customize your skills; there is quite a different variety with them. Considering there are 7 different tiers of runes and 6 different runes total (counting unattuned), it will keep your skills feeling fresh even as you finish Inferno.

09-30-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineRappelzRakion: Chaos ForceRising Force Online

Pandaccoon will become famous soon enoughPandaccoon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Gedachtnis

Just wanted to see if anyone has been trying out their skill calculator setup at the site.
Monk - Game - Diablo III
Am interested in what builds you guys would create when the game is released.