Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-12-2012   #181 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Aw, I guess I'll have to wait for 1.0.3 before I go farm nuts. I'm too lazy to fight past snakes.
I got up to the part where you get through the waterways.
Then I saw like 6 teleporter elites.

I decided to quit for the day before I punch a hole in the wall.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-12-2012   #182 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
As far as I know, nope.
I stumbled upon this on accident. I meant to fight Diablo on Normal mode for the "Punch Diablo" achievement really quick and ended up punching Inferno-mode Diablo. The rest of my group was like "wtf?" and they left me.
lol wow, that's exactly how I found out.

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

06-14-2012   #183 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Ragequit Inferno again. :3 Gonna play with my friend who has an awesome Barb so he can tank for my poor Wiz so I don't get OHKO'd by Teleporters or something stupid like that.

In the meantime getting my DH to 60. She's on Hell mode now.

06-15-2012   #184 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Took me about 4 hours, but I finally got the mats to craft my Staff of Herding. I had horrible luck with RNG for all the events and drops.

-- now I just need to farm the gold to get the higher levelled staves.
Anyone have tips? I mean with the whole Gold Find stacking and shooting down vases of ash in the Catherdral nerfed, there isn't all too much.

06-15-2012   #185 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Probably just farm Inferno. Or if you want, you can just keep running the lower difficulties of Whimsyshire, but I'm pretty sure it's not that good gold. It's just safer than Inferno.

06-15-2012   #186 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I just finished up shooting at Belial yesterday, so right now I'm just progressing through Act 3. Still on the first quest; got nothing done today since I was only on for a couple of hours which I used for farming Whimsyshire mats.

Eh, I'll get there. Eventually.

06-19-2012   #187 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Oh man, the new patch is like 3 steps forward, and 2 steps back. Or maybe it's the other way around.

Attack Speed nerf was huge, about 60-70% decrease. This results in monks getting trampled while they're already kicked on the ground, DH wishing they rolled wiz, and WDs got hurt pretty bad too. ASPD is pretty much worthless now, considering how much you have to stack. End game extremely lucky high rolls only.

You could say the damage nerf to inferno offsets the general lower DPS of everyone...but it's really only a good trade for barbs and wiz to a lesser extent. The damage nerf was about...30%~? Barbs didn't really need ASPD that much anyway, their damage was already generally meh, and a 30% decrease in damage is a great trade for a bit slower Life on Hit. Monks still get their teeth kicked in anyway, DHs are hurting since everything STILL one or two shots them in inferno...unless they sacrifice even more DPS for an extra hit or two, or if they're absurdly rich. WDs are in the same situation as DHs, except shittier.

The DPS nerf for DH was really bad, considering their core play style. ASPD played a large part with Sharpshooter due to the way it worked, and allowed them to kite as ranged. Going to have to have sacrifice some DPS if you're not rich if you want to stutter step. And so, unless you were well geared in someway or had a decent amount of wealth, your DPS is shit. DH's need to kill stuff before it kills them, cause they literally have a timer for that. Every single defensive skill uses the slow regenerating Discipline. The longer it takes to kill something, the more discipline you're likely to use. When you run out, and the mobs aren't close to dead yet, you're likely screwed.

Since everything still 1-3 shots DHs...you never want to be hit. So every time you get fire chains, mortars, teleports, fast, waller, and possibly molten mobs close to you, you're going to have to use some sort of discipline skill. Yes, it's very likely you'll run out of steam before you'll kill them now. Shielding and reflect prolong fights in their own way, so it's just as bad.

Some bosses are pretty WHY now, like Ghom and Siegebreaker. Chests are shit now that M/Gfind doesn't affect them. Repair fees will bankrupt every non-rich/geared player.

On the other hand, we got blacksmith and gem prices reduced. Some mobs aren't complete bullshit anymore like soul lashers. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh....

06-19-2012   #188 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Despite knowing the Nether Tentacle bug fix was coming it hit DH's really hard along with the nerf in Attack Speed. Quite unfortunate but Cull of the weak + frost arrow works pretty good right now. I just don't see Nether Tentacles being worth it anymore because 3% life steal is miniscule when you have less than 30k hp.

06-19-2012   #189 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough

My attack speed wiz cried. I guess I'll go back to pure nuke build now. T_T

06-20-2012   #190 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

My witch doctor only lost about 15% of her total damage. Lucky me I don't stack IAS.
The crafting changes are also pretty nice.

But the damn repair fees.
Oh my god.
Why?
I mean, I know why. It's just -- why so much!?

I did a couple of Skeleton King runs to get myself acclimated to the IAS nerf, so I died a couple times and had to re-think how I ran it a bit since my main single-target spell (darts) became pretty slow since I'm using a 2h (I had a 15% ASPD glove which got pushed down to 7%). I'm in the yellow after my first run with some pretty gnarly elites and I end up paying 20k in repairs. After running it a couple times, I decided to try Act 3 a bit in some public games (hoping to get carried, lmao) and end up shelling 75k after the first half hour for repairs and potions.

So I've decided to take a break from progressing on my Witch Doctor so I can get my Wizard to 60, and work on getting my new Monk up through Normal and Nightmare mode.

06-20-2012   #191 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Any advices for wizards? Mine is 35, all I've been doing is stack vit+int/life+damage, using long-ranged magic >_>
I usualy don't suck, as long as there is someone to tank.

06-20-2012   #192 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

I'm.. rage-quitting the game for a while. Seeing as how I'd have to re-gear my Wizard now, don't know if I want to play for a while.

/sigh

I might be a quitter, but this supernerf, on top of Inferno being bs to begin with is just whatever. ~.~

06-20-2012   #193 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
Any advices for wizards? Mine is 35, all I've been doing is stack vit+int/life+damage, using long-ranged magic >_>
Mine just hit 50 not too long ago. Normally I just use Blizzard to snare, Teleport for movement, Venom Hydra for turret-ing, and the Orbs for my main damage, using Magic Missle for any single-targetting. It's kind of a boring playstyle though, but I just play glass cannon since I've just started Hell mode.

I usually switch around with that and a melee build using the healing Blades rune, Diamond Skin, the def Armor with the passive for health regen, followed with Explosive Blast on Short Fuse, and Ray of Frost runed for the PBAoE chill. I'm probably missing a skill, but that's mainly it. Then I just put on some VIT and resist with INT and Damage (and life on hit) to stay up. I've actually used that build in Nightmare, too, and use the same equipment I use for the first build. Then again, Nightmare is pretty easysauce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineScarlet
I'm.. rage-quitting the game for a while. Seeing as how I'd have to re-gear my Wizard now, don't know if I want to play for a while.

/sigh

I might be a quitter, but this supernerf, on top of Inferno being bs to begin with is just whatever. ~.~
That's pretty much me trying to progress Inferno Act 3. I can't get over the repair bills right now, so I'm taking a different change of pace and playing through a Monk.

06-21-2012   #194 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Just got to hell not that long ago with a friend. It is definitely a challenge, but fun.

06-22-2012   #195 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

I'm assuming you get those crafting tomes to level up jeweler/blacksmith on Hell, right? >_>
Also started a DH, I find it easier to flee than with wiz, specially 'cause of the teleport cooldown. Looking good so far.

06-23-2012   #196 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm assuming you get those crafting tomes to level up jeweler/blacksmith on Hell, right? >_>
Yep, you get the pages on Nightmare (which you knew), and the tomes on Hell. Not sure what you get in Inferno.

Quote:
Also started a DH, I find it easier to flee than with wiz, specially 'cause of the teleport cooldown. Looking good so far.
Yeah, Demon Hunters are really fun, it was my first class (I'm playing Hell on Monk). It gets a bit tricky in Nightmare (haven't reached Hell with him yet), but they have a lot of defensive skills to help survive (don't forget to enable Elective mode).

If you need help with effective builds, you can check here.

06-23-2012   #197 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Yeah, Demon Hunters are really fun, it was my first class (I'm playing Hell on Monk). It gets a bit tricky in Nightmare (haven't reached Hell with him yet), but they have a lot of defensive skills to help survive (don't forget to enable Elective mode).
Too bad only 2 or 3 are viable end game, and one of them is only possibly viable if you use 1m gold bills as toilet paper.

Where's our skill balance patch Blizzard?

06-23-2012   #198 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Quote:
If you're on US, I got some free gear for you, if you want it.

The AH is ****ed now. lol

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

06-24-2012   #199 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Glad I geared up my Wiz with non-attack speed items before 1.0.3 lol. Also managed to farm Inferno Act 3 before they broke the drop rates there. Still managed to lose 14k damage unfortunately blehh.

I don't mind the attack speed nerf that much, I enjoy hitting like a truck every second as opposed to hitting like a pillow every half second.

I started gearing up my Monk a little, things aren't so bad when you get a few resists and manage your defensive skills properly. (@Inferno Act 2)

06-24-2012   #200 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Yep, you get the pages on Nightmare (which you knew), and the tomes on Hell. Not sure what you get in Inferno.

If you need help with effective builds, you can check here.
I liked those DH videos, I'll try a similar skill build, using EA with the Ball Lightning rune and Rapid Fire with Withering Fire, instead of Cluster Arrow and Rain of Vengeance. The Cluster Arrow cost is ridiculous, in my opinion >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
If you're on US, I got some free gear for you, if you want it.

The AH is ****ed now. lol
No need for that, thanks for ther offer~
I'll reach 50 soon~ also found some pretty good stuff in the auction house. There are some ridiculously cheap stuff, I just go and buy them out, usually for less than 7k. Started using energy armor and teleport with wormhole, now I just die if everyone else in the party dies too, against a strong and fast mob.