Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-19-2014   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Iscoseles is on a distinguished road
Default Who will get Reaper of Souls here

Hi today is the month of the release of the expansion and I wanted to know what do you expect with this expansion.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-19-2014   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Same game with a new stage.
I'd pay $5 for that kind of DLC, not $40.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

04-01-2014   #3 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Friend convinced me to get it.

It makes me glad that I never spent real money on gear, as the expansion makes all the AH gear entirely obsolete.

Left is my above average AH gear, and the right is what I earned in a single days worth of farming in the expansion.
Makes me feel sorry for the poor saps that spent hundreds of real money for the best AH gear on the market.

04-06-2014   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

My soul got reaped. D:

It's quite fun, and I appreciate all the work the devs have tried to put into it to improve the game (lol). However, the game still feels short, despite all the random goodies you can find. Right now, I'm playing just to find good gear with my friends, but there's nothing to do with the gear that I have, other than aiming for Torment VI.

They are talking about releasing ladders/rankings, but I'm personally not that interested in that.

04-30-2014   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

LockNExt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Friend convinced me to get it.

It makes me glad that I never spent real money on gear, as the expansion makes all the AH gear entirely obsolete.

Left is my above average AH gear, and the right is what I earned in a single days worth of farming in the expansion.
Makes me feel sorry for the poor saps that spent hundreds of real money for the best AH gear on the market.

Agreed...

As to if you should get RoS.... Its a bit of new content but not all that much and you get loot 2.0 either way so... maybe wait 2 more months for the price to drop.

05-01-2014   #6 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Just waiting on updates for now. Greater Nephalem Rifts and things. Not entirely sure which character to 100% focus on. Only have DH and Wiz to 70 currently.

05-04-2014   #7 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

I stopped after the 3rd day to play some more interesting titles. Almost reached 1 million damage in no time at all.
Everything drops dead so fast, it's kind of boring.

05-09-2014   #8 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Correction: My damage stat is actually 800k. The inflated number was caused by my passive that increased critical chance per second, until a critical hit occurred.

Day 4 progress.

I don't know what stat is considered acceptable anymore. As I've heard from many people that people with my stats should not touch Torment 2 or 3, I'm far too weak.

Back in the day, having 6 digits was considered beyond ideal for Inferno farming. Having over a million is apparently passing grade for Torment 1. Going to Torment 2-3 will get you get kicked out or people leave your room.

Quite annoying how the elitism has returned full force thanks to the AH removal. I'm certainly not going to be closing the gap on their stats anytime soon. Especially those with paragon 400, I mean Jesus... get out more kids.

05-09-2014   #9 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Correction: My damage stat is actually 800k. The inflated number was caused by my passive that increased critical chance per second, until a critical hit occurred.

Day 4 progress.

I don't know what stat is considered acceptable anymore. As I've heard from many people that people with my stats should not touch Torment 2 or 3, I'm far too weak.

Back in the day, having 6 digits was considered beyond ideal for Inferno farming. Having over a million is apparently passing grade for Torment 1. Going to Torment 2-3 will get you get kicked out or people leave your room.

Quite annoying how the elitism has returned full force thanks to the AH removal. I'm certainly not going to be closing the gap on their stats anytime soon. Especially those with paragon 400, I mean Jesus... get out more kids.
Damn dude, that's insane. I'm barely scratching 400k DPS, haha.

05-14-2014   #10 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Working on it.

05-14-2014   #11 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Finally got myself one of these damned potions. From a common enemy no less.