League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-16-2012   #1 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default Patch 1.0.4: Monks and Demon Hunters and WITCH DOCTORS.

Spoiler!

Demon Hunters:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Since I only play Demon Hunter, I shall comment on that.

Assuming Rain of Vengeance is what I think it is (since I don't remember anything besides that which I use), the reason I do not use it is because their monsters are retardedly buff and one hit me so the last thing I want to do is stay in one spot, WHICH IT REQUIRES I MIGHT ADD. Even with a damage buff, it's useless. I'd rather have 4 discipline skills to increase survivability than something that DOESN'T EVEN DO INSTANT DAMAGE. Same with Sentry. It doesn't move so you'd have to stay close to it for it to do damage to a champ pack. It just doesn't make sense.

Which is also why I prefer Elemental Arrow to any of the other hatred spending skills. It's targeted, it does good damage. Chakram has horrible patterns and none of them strike me as reliable when you have a champion pack chasing your ass across the desert.

The same generally goes for the other hatred generation skills. It's not only that Hungering Arrow does theoretically more damage, it has a built in auto-target that makes it that much useful for me. Spam it off screen and stuff dies. And yeah, grenades are just bad. They're slow and unreliable. I used it for a second in town and instantly hated the feel of it. If they can't do something about that, then the skill is out.

I'd really prefer they did something about the discipline skills and survivability of the Demon Hunter. It is frustrating as hell to play all game and get so many items and then, BAM, along comes Inferno and your health pool is useless since everything one shots you. I'll be glad to see the nerf to the champion packs, but that's not even the only thing.