Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-15-2012   #1 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default Patch 1.0.4: Legendaries, Barbarians, and Wizards!

I know there hasn't been much activity on this side of the forums lately, but I feel like it's time to spruce things up with the new announcements.

Legendaries.
To sum up the legendary items fix:
Quote:
We're letting players exact some revenge on rare and Champion and Rare packs by giving players monster affixes through Legendary items. This is just one example.
I'm pretty excited, myself. There's a shield that gives you a shielding proc. Boots that give you the molten effect, a 2h sword that procs lava chains and a lava chaining minion, and then there's a 2h staff that has a high proc chance to charm on hit. And finally, legendaries will roll stats that are level-appropriate, so you won't find any 400 DPS ilvl 60 legendaries anymore.

Just gotta note that this only affects legendaries dropped and crafted after the patch. No point in hoarding them right now.

And here's the video preview of the cosmetic changes and some of the new effects.

Barbarians/
As far as Barbarians go, I don't really have much comment on it since I don't play one. From the numbers I'm seeing and peoples' reactions, it's greatly positive. Most of the changes listed look like their skills are getting huge buffs.

Wizards
I'm digging the idea of a Hydra revamp. I felt too pigeon-holed into always having Venom Hydra or just not Hydra at all. The coming buffs for the rest of the Hydra runes are definitely necessary to "build diversity." I don't think the changes to Wizards were very different as compared to the earlier Barbarian revamps, but I'm just glad to see these much-needed changes.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 08-15-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Dang it. I did buy a goldskin for 50k but then sold it >_> Lost the changes, I guess.
Ah nvm, no money wasted >_>

Last edited by NiBo; 08-16-2012 at 10:46 AM.