Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-14-2012   #1 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default Reasons why I wouldn't be able to survive Hardcore.

Molten Affix: When I kill a molten mob that leaves an exploding core, I always think it's a life orb. I don't know what doesn't click in my head but as soon as I see that sucker drop I run to its corpse. If that was the whole point of the exploding core, then Blizzard sure got me.

Act 2: Lacunis, Wasps, and invisible snake-demons.

There's something about the grenades that the lacunis throw that's so difficult for me to dodge. Mortar mobs I generally have no problem with (unless they're also a waller/jailer/stuff), but those hand grenades have this weird timing that I can't seem to get down; mortar, I can hear and respond to quickly.

Wasps are a horrible, horrible (and ridiculous) way to die. When they spew their young at me like slow-moving darts and hit me for 20% of my health each, I just feel like an idiot. I've been using a Locusts build recently on my Witch Doctor, so part of my strategy is to run up and spray them with their killer cousins but at the same time they like to turn around at a moment's notice and throw their poison babies at my face. fuq dat sht.

Snake-demon things. I mean, they're not as bad as the first two, but they're still pretty damn aggravating. It's harder to kite since they can just vanish from my snares. In Inferno, they always jump in front of me and OHKO-stab-my-face. It's like I don't even have much of a warning to hit Spirit Walk and save my sorry-ass.

Elite Goblin Shaman Horde/Extra Health/Shielding: These things in Act 3 are like the best support characters, ever. They can res, throw fire balls, have tanky health, summon out a crew of minions, and shield things. It's like we melt the Holy Paladin's health pool and armor, Warlock's summon ability and soulstones, and Discipline Priest's super-annoying shields together and see what happens. Half the time I don't see them on my screen because I'm trying to kite the army of goblins they're surrounded by so I can't even target them first.

I mean, it's not really a huge deal but I don't realize there's a shaman there reviving people left and right until waay later.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-14-2012   #2 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Wasps are the worst part of Diablo III, IMO. ;w;

My HC Wizard died at lvl 15 due to lag. It was quite saddening, but I'm glad I died before lvl 20. The higher, the more sad.

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

06-14-2012   #3 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

i still wonder why witch doctor dont have that wasp attack it be pretty cool homing bees darts...?i sort afraid to take on any of the bosses useless i have enough armour which prob take long time to farm since hardcore ah stuff cost so much...

06-14-2012   #4 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread
i still wonder why witch doctor dont have that wasp attack it be pretty cool homing bees darts...?i sort afraid to take on any of the bosses useless i have enough armour which prob take long time to farm since hardcore ah stuff cost so much...
I'd find it irritating to aim. But I guess it follows suit with freaking Plague of Toads. But maybe for when PvP is released, then just fill the freaking map with that shit and turn the game into a bullet-curtain-survival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Wasps are the worst part of Diablo III, IMO. ;w;

My HC Wizard died at lvl 15 due to lag. It was quite saddening, but I'm glad I died before lvl 20. The higher, the more sad.
dood.
I can't tell you how many times I've died to those wasps in Normal and Nightmare mode. It's just embarrassing.

06-14-2012   #5 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

I don't see Oppressors and Soul Lashers on your list.

06-14-2012   #6 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Soul Lashers are pretty annoying, but not as annoying to me as the Lacuni. I don't know why. I mean when they lick you, I can just Spirit Walk right after and run or toss a Horrify to get them off. But that might just be because I haven't gotten the worst of it yet. Or I was just blessed enough not to have seen too many of them.

And I don't know why, but the oppressors never really bothered me as much. Unless they're elites or something with waller/jailer. That might change while I try and progress my Wizard, though.

06-14-2012   #7 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
dood.
I can't tell you how many times I've died to those wasps in Normal and Nightmare mode. It's just embarrassing.
They're the reason I can't MOVE AN INCH in Inferno. Gasl;kasdas
Even Hell was almost impossible. But right now it's just gah.

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

06-14-2012   #8 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

As a ranged char, I don't really have that much problem with wasps. Now ELITE wasps on the other hand...

I just made a level 15 hardcore char cause I had some confidence in my ability to get that far without dying >_>;

06-14-2012   #9 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

You get stunned by the charge if you aren't already dead, and the swing will probably kill you. If not, they can breath fire instead of swinging after the charge and kill you instead. This wiz apparently had 39K HP, 320 resists, and force armor on.

And at the end. Nothing to say.