Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-07-2012   #1 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion
Default diablo 3 and the Future(spoiler)

since their going to be 2more expan or not?let discuss how its going to work and what you think might happen...

we have i am a spy Adria, evil rock with mr prime evil, and angry happy face angel leader at the end. So is Leah gone forever is there a point to even bring her back...?
I heard next expan going to be about nerco and thier leader doing something?
what new or old class would you like...

Mayb they should skip all this and make a diablo 4 instead even though its sort of a big fail storywise...or how about add a new expan to d2 with all the stuff from d3>d2wise then no would play d3...yeah offline.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-07-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterBloodline Champions

Iknowyou has a spectacular aura aboutIknowyou has a spectacular aura about

D3 has no future sad to say... It's definitely one of the worst RPG games I've played (No offence to the fans out there).

I won't hesitate to play D2 instead if mods/bots are wiped out and with more player base :P

06-10-2012   #3 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

There most definitely will be at least one expansion. It seems like a lot of people hate it, but the majority of players probably enjoy it; people who hate the game are the most vocal and are pretty small in numbers in comparison to the whole D3 player base.

I, for one, really like D3.

06-10-2012   #4 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I like the game. It's hack-and-slashly which I was definitely hoping for.
And I can see an expansion coming out. Maybe something focusing on what happened with Adria.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

06-14-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
There most definitely will be at least one expansion. It seems like a lot of people hate it, but the majority of players probably enjoy it; people who hate the game are the most vocal and are pretty small in numbers in comparison to the whole D3 player base.

I, for one, really like D3.
Yes, I totally agree with that! I like D3 too and will continue to like it no matter what the haters say. :|

I was hoping for the expansion to focus on rescuing Leah's soul. I want to save her. A conversation between the Hero and Covetous Shen suggests that it's possible (forgot which one though).

06-14-2012   #6 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Some people hate the game for legitimate reasons, most are hypocritical D2 fanboys though. The game has enough flaws for me to consider it just an "above average" game.