Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-16-2012   #1 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu
Default Diablo III beta discussion

Finally got my hands on the one game I've been waiting the most for.
a;djks;ldfsdd cannot describe how happy I am and how much I've enjoyed it so far, even though I've barely played.

If any of you play, feel free to leave your e-mail or something so we can all become bffs in-game, etc. ( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm
☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a beta key.

But I'd rather wait for the full game anyway.

04-20-2012   #3 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Who is playing the Open Beta weekend?

04-20-2012   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

YUP. Ditching some other stuff to see which class I like or if I even like the game at all. So probably going to try to play all classes. I'm going to be so sick of the intro by the end of all this. >_>

04-20-2012   #5 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

had the beta key for a few days now, but this stupid laptop can't play it.
i'd have to wait until i get to go home and play it on my mom's macbook.

Until I get a new laptop/computer. Hopefully I can get one before the next school year; need some heavy-duty for my drafting and WoW and D3.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

04-20-2012   #6 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

This stress test is certainly stressing their servers.

04-20-2012   #7 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Played monk. The tele punch is so broken....

04-20-2012   #8 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Games

I went Demon Hunter. Pretty fun. I think I'll hold back the grinding and get it when it comes out.

04-20-2012   #9 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

The skill system is completely different from what it used to be...

are there any customization to characters at all anymore?

04-20-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
The skill system is completely different from what it used to be...

are there any customization to characters at all anymore?
All my D2 friends are mad that they took the character customization from the game.. ^^;; From what I can tell, the only "customization" you can have at this point is equipment and skill set + runes.

I personally think it's fun, and the female Wizard's dialogue is endearing. Still not sure if it's worth the buy though...

04-20-2012   #11 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Games

Eh, they can't please everyone. I think some people were complaining about how different builds were blah blah blah.

I think the only customization you can have now is gear. :\

04-20-2012   #12 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

It took away all the attack chains and combos that made the pvp so much fun...

now it's just click and watch fancy animation.

04-21-2012   #13 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

There is plenty of customization once you get more into the game and higher in level. Runes can change a normal skill to a skill that matches your play style, and being able to choose and combine the different skills with different runes ensures the most of what you want. With that, it opens up a lot of room to figure out how you want to play with each individual characters. Not being able to switch skills on the fly and only in towns encourages sticking to a build of your liking, especially since they're reinforcing it with the Nephalem Valor Buff. That said, not being forced to stick to a single build and being able to play around and customize skills to how you want is pretty nice in my opinion.
Playing up to only level 13 isnt going to get you to the full range of customization one wants, but I imagine once you're pretty up there it gets a lot better

TLDR: I cant wait for D3 to come out so me and my friends can wreck it

04-21-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough

I would insta-buy it, but none of my friends are convinced that D3 is worth the buy. I don't know why since I haven't played much of D2. But after playing beta some more, I think it would be a great game with lots of replay value. It has the kind of gameplay that I like, and I can see it becoming a easy-to-learn, hard-to-master type of game.

Can't see PvP being any fun though tbh. xD

04-21-2012   #15 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
There is plenty of customization once you get more into the game and higher in level. Runes can change a normal skill to a skill that matches your play style, and being able to choose and combine the different skills with different runes ensures the most of what you want. With that, it opens up a lot of room to figure out how you want to play with each individual characters. Not being able to switch skills on the fly and only in towns encourages sticking to a build of your liking, especially since they're reinforcing it with the Nephalem Valor Buff. That said, not being forced to stick to a single build and being able to play around and customize skills to how you want is pretty nice in my opinion.
Playing up to only level 13 isnt going to get you to the full range of customization one wants, but I imagine once you're pretty up there it gets a lot better

TLDR: I cant wait for D3 to come out so me and my friends can wreck it
Runes are nice and all, but I want to be able to use two different skills under the same skill tree rather than be limited to a single skill.

Instead of players piecing together the best combination of skill combos to go along with certain gears, we are simply playing how Blizzard wants us to play. This shit is stupid.

04-22-2012   #16 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Games

So, what's everyone's favorite class?

I'm loving the Demon Hunter. Seconds are probably Monk and Witch Doctor. Not so much the other classes.

04-22-2012   #17 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Wizard felt... really weak.

04-22-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Yep.

At least, compared with Demon Hunter, who can stun, snare, and slow enemies with a bajillion skills (and even in an AOE!).

04-23-2012   #19 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Games

Quote:
Yeah, I couldn't even stomach leveling the Wizard. Maybe it gets better later. Iono.