ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Destiny Online

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-11-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Lemon is on a distinguished road
Exclamation LGP Renamed Destiny Online, Open Beta on Jan 13, 2009!

In the past few months we witnessed the incredible growth of LGP Online. With all the great support from our amazing players, we were able to improve this game in so many ways.

Now we are ready to take a huge next step for this great game. We will launch the Open Beta of this game on January 13, 2009. Prior to the Open Beta, we feel that it is time to give LGP Online a new name. After careful thoughts and receiving lots of feedbacks from our players, we would like to present to you, Destiny Online, the MMORPG featuring Beautiful 2D Graphics, Exotic Weapons, Powerful Skills, Loyal Pets, Versatile Mounts, Fierce PK, Tribal War, Online Romance and Wild Wedding Party. We believe that with all your continued support and help, it is our “destiny” to make this game one of the greatest MMORPGs.

During the Open Beta period, we will work hard to bring our players some very exciting new features:
1. Max level will be increased from 100 to 120. This means more maps, more monsters and more Bosses, and more quests;
2. The newly introduced Equipment Growth System will be further advanced. You will be able to put various equipment skills on your equipment to make them truly unique;
3. A set of 40 brand new fashionable costumes that will make you look more beautiful or handsome;
4. We will continue to improve the existing game systems by doing more bug fixes, and adjusting game balance;
5. A brand new server “Penguin” will be opened on the date of Open Beta to accommodate our growing player base.

Please check our official website for more information: Where Legend Meets Reality

We look forward to seeing you in Destiny Online, where legend meets reality!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-11-2009   #2 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

I like the rebranding. I think the new branding is more appealing to a wider MMO audience and gives a totally different impression than "cutest game for cuties".

Thumbs up on a good decision.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

01-11-2009   #3 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games
MabinogiLeague of LegendsSudden AttackScions of Fate

n00bE is on a distinguished road
IGN: n00bE
Class: Loli
Level: 3.14159265
Guild: Trolls

In my opinion I like Destiny Online rather than LGP because LGP doesnt seem appealing to me and makes the game sound like... awkward

Maybe ill check it out when i have the time

01-12-2009   #4 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

What turned me off to the game in the first place, before I even looked at screenshots or anything, was partially the name, but mainly that whole 'cutest game for cuties' thing >_>

モノノ怪

01-12-2009   #5 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Hmm i was looking at this and thinking of trying it.
Doesn't seem to hold much interest around here though.
Is anyone actually playing it?
Makes me wonder how it got its own subsection.
I guess it could be easily shadowed by the likes of trickster and latale since it looks like the same kind of game and not really bringing anything new to the table, that being said i cant say for sure it isnt without playing, just the impression i get at first glance and from reading a couple of reviews.
I guess it wont hurt me to try it.