Eh, something to occupy some time... however, there are some things this game needs to fix...
1) When you hold down your mouse for like 1 second, it acts as if you are continually clicking. Very annoying when you click to run some place and go to X a window and find out you just moved back 3 steps.
2) Description boxes (when your mouse hovers over) are REALLY hard to read in some places. Like the mouse cursor covers half the text...
3) [Might not be far enough in the game but...] More help with skills? I randomly got a skill and now I don't know what to do.
4) Pets can be confused easily with monsters. Click on your pet to "fight it" and you make the attack action, then freeze in the middle. A simple click will get you out, but its annoying.
5) Some way to easily find NPCs in Gold Plume City. Highlighting on the mini-map can get confusing when theres multiple close together because its very easy to miss a dot.
6) I noticed there was an NPC that traded 99 Rain drops for a Plume. He says its a "Jew's eye." Don't know exactly what thats trying to refer too, but a quick google search reveals:
Originally Posted by Infoplease
Worth a Jew's-eye. According to fable, this expression arose from the custom of torturing Jews to extort money from them.
Racism... Nice... >_>
7) There are a few places on the right side of town that "lock" you in place. If you try to pass by one, you will continue to warp backwards in an attempt to fix it? But you just go into an endless loop unless you click back out, and go around.
8) The Autotrack feature or whatever needs some common sense. I just watch it run me through 16 dead ends and arrives at an NPC 3 minutes late.
9) Pet system needs some tutorial or something. My pet is apparently only on Defensive/Follow. I want it to attack, but it wont change. Some people found out.
10) The Inn-Keeper is a thief. He steals your money and gives you like nothing in return. He doesn't even tell you how much it costs, he just takes. How about I put my sword to good use on his head?
And finally, my review.
I played for about 3 hours, and I never once talked to anyone and only heard people talk about 6-8 times. Seems like an anti-social game to me (which means less drama, but it gets lonely). It can easily seem cash dependent once you look at the shop. You have a small inventory that can be expanded (expensive) in game for a certain length of time. Marriage is cash shop (obviously). The monsters aren't really cute at all, and the character appearances are very limited. There is a lot of running/waiting involved, so you better either have a chatroom open, the TV on, or some music on. The game uses little resources (128MB of RAM and any OS after Windows 95) which is one of the very few pluses of the game right now. Any level after 25 you have to manually press a button to level up ("Hold on guys, let me press level up. *whole party dies in a boss attack* Oh, right... I'm the healer"). There isn't much grinding, but your level ups don't mean much either. Did I mention all the quests are like "Kill 68 of these," "Kill 244 monsters between 17~19," or "Find X NPC so you can get one of the previous 2 example quests." During your questing, your inventory fills up REALLY FAST. I have all 4 extra inventory slots with extra space bags in them and it still doesn't take much longer than 10-15 kills to fill up. So your quest gets interrupted or you go broke.
To wrap it up, its like Pre-Revolution Trickster, Maplestory, LaTale, and Ragnarok all rolled into one, at least with their own original stuff unlike some games...*cough*Aurora Blade*cough*.