ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Destiny Online

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-04-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Lemon is on a distinguished road
Default Lgp faq

Q: What are the system requirements of LGP?

A: CPU: Pentium 3 500MHz

RAM: 128M

Hard Drive: > 1.5 G

System: WINDOWS 95,98,2000, 2003, XP, vista

Q: Is LGP a free game or is there any monthly fee?

A: LGP is a total free to download and free to play game. You don’t have to worry about any fee. There’s an item mall with lots of good stuffs though. You can purchase Gold to buy things from item mall. But that’s totally optional.

Q: How do I change my password?

A: Retrieve password here.

Q: How to delete a certain character in the game?

A: Login to the game and enter the character menu. Select the character you want to delete and then click the “delete” button on the left side. The certain character will be deleted in 24 hours unless you cancel the operation.

Q: Can you change your clothing’s in the game?

A: Yes. There will be new class-exclusive costumes coming in LGP. For now, there’re dyes for outfits.

Q: How to pick drop items?

A: Press Space Bar. More Shortcut Keys here.

Q: What are the grades of the equipment in LGP?

A: There are 5 grades for the equipments in LGP. They are indicated by these following colors: White; Green; Blue; Golden; Purple. White equipments are the normal ones and purple equipments have the most extremely quality.

Last edited by Lemon; 12-09-2008 at 01:03 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-04-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Ask if you have any quesion.

12-05-2008   #3 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon
Q: Is LGP a free game or is there any monthly fee?

A: LGP is a total free to download and free to play game. You don’t have to worry about any fee. There’s an item mall with lots of good stuffs though. You can purchase Gold to buy things from item mall. But that’s totally optional.
Not to call you out or anything, but is it really? Like is there absolutely no chance that anyone buying will have even the slightest leg up other than appearances?

12-07-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Not to call you out or anything, but is it really? Like is there absolutely no chance that anyone buying will have even the slightest leg up other than appearances?
Um.... I think those items in item mall may make the game easier. But personally, I believe those items are more likely to make all the character different.

12-07-2008   #5 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

If I remember right aren't that item mall stuff timed?

12-07-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
If I remember right aren't that item mall stuff timed?
Yes. But there's an item that could be used to expand the expired time too. And that item is pretty cheap.

12-07-2008   #7 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

You're making this sound more like Trickster Online, the game a lot of people here love to hate. For one thing, cash shop items don't make your characters different. If it gives any kind of advantage to a player, then that creates imbalance. Timed items, too? That's great. I'll make sure to stay away from this game. Timed items are an even worse money grab than overpowered cash shop items.

12-07-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Um...well.... Balance surely is important to a game that's why the items in item mall are mostly focus on changing the characters' appearances in LGP.

12-08-2008   #9 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough

I'll play when I can,I still have 3k Gold that I haven't redeemed from that event

EDIT:You should add that they have a system where you can track down a NPC that you need to go to for a quest or a monster and it'll plot a course and take you there automatically.

Last edited by Lilica; 12-08-2008 at 07:23 PM.

12-09-2008   #10 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

^..that's already in the game. Check your quest window, you can click the names and you'll automatically run to the NPC/monster.

12-09-2008   #11 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Yea I know,that should be added to the faq,it might make people wanna play once they see how less annoying questing is.

12-09-2008   #12 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Oh, I see x)