ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Destiny Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/destiny-online/)
-   -   Lgp faq (http://ggftw.com/forum/destiny-online/30709-lgp-faq.html)

Lemon 12-04-2008 07:30 PM

Lgp faq

Q: What are the system requirements of LGP?

A: CPU: Pentium 3 500MHz

RAM: 128M

Hard Drive: > 1.5 G

System: WINDOWS 95,98,2000, 2003, XP, vista

Q: Is LGP a free game or is there any monthly fee?

A: LGP is a total free to download and free to play game. You don’t have to worry about any fee. There’s an item mall with lots of good stuffs though. You can purchase Gold to buy things from item mall. But that’s totally optional.

Q: How do I change my password?

A: Retrieve password here.

Q: How to delete a certain character in the game?

A: Login to the game and enter the character menu. Select the character you want to delete and then click the “delete” button on the left side. The certain character will be deleted in 24 hours unless you cancel the operation.

Q: Can you change your clothing’s in the game?

A: Yes. There will be new class-exclusive costumes coming in LGP. For now, there’re dyes for outfits.

Q: How to pick drop items?

A: Press Space Bar. More Shortcut Keys here.

Q: What are the grades of the equipment in LGP?

A: There are 5 grades for the equipments in LGP. They are indicated by these following colors: White; Green; Blue; Golden; Purple. White equipments are the normal ones and purple equipments have the most extremely quality.

Lemon 12-04-2008 10:01 PM

Ask if you have any quesion. :py44:

Fuzzy 12-05-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon (Post 606991)
Q: Is LGP a free game or is there any monthly fee?

A: LGP is a total free to download and free to play game. You don’t have to worry about any fee. There’s an item mall with lots of good stuffs though. You can purchase Gold to buy things from item mall. But that’s totally optional.

Not to call you out or anything, but is it really? Like is there absolutely no chance that anyone buying will have even the slightest leg up other than appearances?

Lemon 12-07-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzy (Post 608077)
Not to call you out or anything, but is it really? Like is there absolutely no chance that anyone buying will have even the slightest leg up other than appearances?

Um.... I think those items in item mall may make the game easier. But personally, I believe those items are more likely to make all the character different.

Lilica 12-07-2008 06:40 PM

If I remember right aren't that item mall stuff timed?

Lemon 12-07-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilica (Post 611082)
If I remember right aren't that item mall stuff timed?

Yes. But there's an item that could be used to expand the expired time too. And that item is pretty cheap.

Sodacan 12-07-2008 08:33 PM

You're making this sound more like Trickster Online, the game a lot of people here love to hate. For one thing, cash shop items don't make your characters different. If it gives any kind of advantage to a player, then that creates imbalance. Timed items, too? That's great. I'll make sure to stay away from this game. Timed items are an even worse money grab than overpowered cash shop items.

Lemon 12-07-2008 11:18 PM

Um...well.... Balance surely is important to a game that's why the items in item mall are mostly focus on changing the characters' appearances in LGP.

Lilica 12-08-2008 07:18 PM

I'll play when I can,I still have 3k Gold that I haven't redeemed from that event

EDIT:You should add that they have a system where you can track down a NPC that you need to go to for a quest or a monster and it'll plot a course and take you there automatically.

Kudaranai 12-09-2008 02:50 AM

^..that's already in the game. Check your quest window, you can click the names and you'll automatically run to the NPC/monster.

Lilica 12-09-2008 04:52 AM

Yea I know,that should be added to the faq,it might make people wanna play once they see how less annoying questing is.

Kudaranai 12-09-2008 07:30 PM

Oh, I see x)