ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > ~Destiny~ Guild > ~Destiny~ Online Games

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-03-2009   #441 (permalink)
l i e f s t e ♥ k u s
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal

Kenji is a name known to allKenji is a name known to allKenji is a name known to allKenji is a name known to allKenji is a name known to allKenji is a name known to all
IGN: Kenji06
Class: ʙᴜғғᴀʟᴏ to_buffalo
Guild: ~Destiny~

HAX GM stuff (prob posted before but anyway)~

oh from a new GM, [GM]Ussuri

3rd in the race event bleh~ x.x

1st in the hide and seek + scavenger event o.o

Last edited by Kenji; 10-03-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
18 Hours Ago   #442 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Uwaga is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey! I know that this is a huge necro and it probably won't be seen for a few months to years if ever. It took me 20-30 minutes to get past the stupidly hard captcha qq.

Despite that, I just wanted to give my thanks to Destiny for making my Trickster experience and LT experience so great.

I'm Uwaga, the vice-leader from Envoy. Harp (Harpuia, leader) and I always reminisced about those good 'ol days growing up. We still do that sometimes. There was something really special about it. I was 14 back then so I didn't really understand forums (and I was really immature). I joined Destiny when Envoy died in '09.

Anyway, Kenji, Sandrie, FliplowFella, Kennoo, LadySephira, Phenyl (who joined my LT guild a year ago, I'm really active on LT now) and the rest of the guild. We never forgot you nor the crazy 8-hour long GvG wars we would have. I've played many games over time but none beat the community of Envoy x Destiny in our generation. And having visited eTO and LT (I found Kim aka Conflagurate) our generation was huge on the Fantasian server. People were playing who listed many of us as their "inspirations" and "role model pro players" bahaha. It always brought a smile to my face to say "I knew Kenji! Or I warred with Kennoo! I'm from their generation." I've always tried to remake that kind of special family atmosphere with every guild I make (Envoy in LT is kinda close, but not really). Man, I wish I was older when I playing since I was just a little kid with no idea about making friends. You guys are awesome.

If anyone sees this, please let the people who I've listed know that I hope they're doing well in life and that I'll always remember them! I've missed you guys ever since we drifted apart. You guys were a big part of other people's lives, who you wouldn't even imagine. Don't worry though, our times will never be forgotten (unless Alzheimers qq). It'd be cool to have a conversation with them all again someday.

Anyway, thank you for some of the best memories of my life (like when I messed up Kenji's wedding by lazily copy-pasting some of my lines and accidentally called Kenji a she). I apologize for anything stupid I may have done, but that was all a part of the fun too, right?

Last edited by Uwaga; 18 Hours Ago at 10:30 AM.

18 Hours Ago   #443 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

/needs5posts2sendmessagesIthink

18 Hours Ago   #444 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

so sorry for spam

18 Hours Ago   #445 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Notice me pls

18 Hours Ago   #446 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Number 5 pls

17 Hours Ago   #447 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Yeah...the 5 post doesn't count in guild forums. Just post somewhere like in the intro thread and 4 other places. Just pretty please say something other than 5 posts pls so I don't feel obligated to delete them.

I'm still here, but I'm certain I'm the last. I can get a hold of a few people like silver or maybe kennoo but that's about it.

Last edited by Sandrie; 17 Hours Ago at 11:29 AM.