ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Debaters Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-28-2011   #61 (permalink)
i dont even...

Azix has a spectacular aura aboutAzix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Azix
IGN: Azix
Class: Elven Archer lu_arien
Level: 80
Guild: Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
i see your editing skills have improved

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-28-2011   #62 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

I knew talk of gay would lure Step back.

I also just choked on my water. gg.

05-28-2011   #63 (permalink)
i dont even...

i ****in hate you step

05-28-2011   #64 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Holy balls moffs, you still play.

モノノ怪

05-28-2011   #65 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
and that's coming from her lol

05-28-2011   #66 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Azul is on a distinguished road

I just want to confirm that kokolokolotrololo was not my account. I was also frustrated about a year ago when I logged in and couldn't edit guild settings due to some unknown guild editing. It was only Duber and Stepmania who had my info and I'm sure they wouldn't do such a thing! I don't know who koko**** is and that is all. This wasn't "emoBlu's" actions, and never will be. Anyhow, hi?

05-28-2011   #67 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

help how do i

comment in duber's noob profile page

???????????????????????????????????????

05-29-2011   #68 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
and that's coming from her lol
What's that supposed to mean :c I quit Tricky two years ago man.

モノノ怪

05-29-2011   #69 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

so i guess old guild got hacked gg

05-29-2011   #70 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
I think the best I have is.. a lv215 with 218ma at lv8. Base is 82. I have a 1-slotter that can be tempered lv215, but it gets expensive. What happened to get yours deleted, I forget?

/steals those glasses
That glitch thing, where you could use the pet compound things and put them in your equips instead, I forget what they were called.

I exploited this glitch on most of my equips, only to find they would delete my equips 1.5 years later unless I was willing to pay cash to remove the compound thingies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azix
ill play if ken plays no homo

and just came back from buying new glasses

#pradaswag
I wouldn't play now since I actually tried playing TO a few months back and couldn't get motivated, I might go back to playing when there's new skills though (after 99 years LOLOL)

obviously homo

I just remembered I had 2 of those gold card things you get from completing gacha, I probably could use them if I came back

05-29-2011   #71 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
>3> I just made a duke. They made cards 0wt and it is still a pretty awesome change imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul
I just want to confirm that kokolokolotrololo was not my account. I was also frustrated about a year ago when I logged in and couldn't edit guild settings due to some unknown guild editing. It was only Duber and Stepmania who had my info and I'm sure they wouldn't do such a thing! I don't know who koko**** is and that is all. This wasn't "emoBlu's" actions, and never will be. Anyhow, hi?
Quote:
so i guess old guild got hacked gg
Well, balls. I didn't think anyone would want to bother. Hi Blue, did you forget your password?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
That glitch thing, where you could use the pet compound things and put them in your equips instead, I forget what they were called.

I exploited this glitch on most of my equips, only to find they would delete my equips 1.5 years later unless I was willing to pay cash to remove the compound thingies
Oh. Yeah that would get expensive. I would have picked a couple more important pieces and done it though. 4g cards are freaking expensive now too.

Dammit now I'm all eimu emo again. Back to bed.

05-29-2011   #72 (permalink)
i dont even...

LOL at least we have one homo still in the guild!!!

i bet u it was duber he was doing it for funsies!!!!!!!!!

05-29-2011   #73 (permalink)
Special
Games

I hope not.. It's not very funny. q_q

05-29-2011   #74 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

I dunno, only way we can get the guild back is if we contact the GMs and the estimated reply time would be... 6 months.

05-29-2011   #75 (permalink)
Special
Games

...they can do that? I've had replies in 1-3 days in the past year.

05-29-2011   #76 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Really? That's an improvement then. Customer service used to be TERRIBLE iirc. And I'm pretty sure it's possible since I guess someone hacked in to my account and trolled the guild.

05-29-2011   #77 (permalink)
Special
Games

What worries me is that you might get banned for having shared in the past. Plus even if we do get it back, kokolokoko has been set as leader for a long time. If it's restored, will they put it back to the way it was last week? What's to stop it from happening again? :|a

05-29-2011   #78 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor

roflrofl I did that on a couple pieces of eq to see what the hype was. But I always had shitty compounding luck, so I didn't get any spectacular results anyway. I was already on the verge of quitting when that announcement happened. All I did was log on and nate a dragon vest, logged off, and that was honestly the last time I ever got on Tricky. idfk why I bothered saving that vest if I wasn't coming back in the first place lol. Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
>3> I just made a duke. They made cards 0wt and it is still a pretty awesome change imo.
Can't say I know wha- OH. You mean zero weight? I'm sitting here trying to figure out what in the flying **** "0wt" is. WT IS NOT PART OF MY LINGO ANYMORE, OKAY.

Rofl I never got into coons anyway, I got bored really early on with one. And my hybrid cat sucks, so all in all, the card thing doesn't particularly pique my interest.

I'm pretty much thoroughly done. Even if I ever came back, I couldn't bear to use my old chars.

モノノ怪

05-29-2011   #79 (permalink)
Special
Games

I saw someone with a variation of the name Veahl yesterday and had to look twice. I thought it was you at first. :<

05-29-2011   #80 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Probably the same person I noticed years ago that had a similar name but spelt differently.

It'll never be me, moffs :c Veahl's too sexy to go back to pixels.

モノノ怪