ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Debaters Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2012   #2401 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Level: 80
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

I like Vaan and Balthier.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2012   #2402 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

I use it. Just not here. Or very often.

We had a surprise outside today. So cute ; u;

モノノ怪

06-21-2012   #2403 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios

Today's a week lol.
That class has been nerfed already (I think) and you still got to 100 so fast.
Legends classes are OP, but too bad their skill books cost hundred mils, had to quit my 140 Mercedes cause of that lol.

I'm thinking about buying Dark Souls, heard it's good and I have all platforms it's available for.

06-21-2012   #2404 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Slayer nerf hasn't happened yet, actually. My dad has a bunch of high level friends, I can just mooch off them if I need skill books lol. This is why I do not move from Khaini.

Dark Souls would make me rage quit within 10 minutes probably.

Balls, Yahtzee never reviewed Dark Souls. Have Demon's Souls instead, still amusing.

モノノ怪

06-21-2012   #2405 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Awww. That's super cute, Veahly.

06-21-2012   #2406 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

We weren't expecting it until like the end of July or so. So imagine my surprise when I go outside and see a new kid, ha. She's so soft.

モノノ怪

06-21-2012   #2407 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Slayer nerf hasn't happened yet, actually. My dad has a bunch of high level friends, I can just mooch off them if I need skill books lol. This is why I do not move from Khaini.

Dark Souls would make me rage quit within 10 minutes probably.

Balls, Yahtzee never reviewed Dark Souls. Have Demon's Souls instead, still amusing.

Lol, funny but kinda discouraging, even though it's talking about the other game.

Btw, you live on a farm? oO

06-21-2012   #2408 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

I love watching Yahtzee's reviews, even for games I've never played or will never play. He's just really cynically and blunt most of the time, it's amusing.

And no. They're in our yard.

WALL OF TEXT:

Uh, what happened was... Last year my parents bought a couple goats off some people, my dad works with the guy or something, idk. But anyway they didn't want the goats and were probably going to do something with them so my parents grabbed them. Male and female pygmies. Well the male got the female pregnant, and part way through January, they both got moved off the piece of land my parents own to our yard here, so they could keep an eye on the goats when ever the female gave birth. There's like this leanto next to the garage and they just fenced that in for them. But anyway she didn't give birth til Valentine's day. Actually, she got taken to the vet and had birth induced, she originally had twins, but they had to do a c-section to get the second one out and it didn't make it. Well, the next month they bought more goats >_> Two females, one had twins already that were two days older than ours. They get moved in with our three, the pen get enlarged to accommodate them (The male and the single female get an area separate from the moms). A little while after that we get three more farking goats, because some guy my dad knows at work couldn't keep them for god knows why and dad decided to take them off his hands. They're a couple months older than the other kids. We lost one back in April though. She uhm... had bloat and we didn't catch it right away. We spent the morning of my birthday trying to save her but she didn't make it, fun way to start the day >_> Well anyway, that other female we got that didn't have kids, she was the one who gave birth today.

So yeah. We have all these goddamn goats just outside the house. The original kid is still my favourite though, she's my baby ; u; She's a lap goat, always plops her ass down on my lap if I go out there to sit with them. Eventually all the goats will get moved off to where the first two were originally, but with all these babies, not for a while lol...

Oh, Maple-related, I am so jumping on the Phantom bandwagon when GMS gets him. Dem skills look hot. I still can't get over the fact that Phantom is supposed to be a thief class, I love thieves (Even if my dit and db are neglected atm lol).

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 06-21-2012 at 06:09 PM.

06-21-2012   #2409 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

oh, texas...lol

06-21-2012   #2410 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

I'm still aggravated mom said no more birds (nevermind the fact I would have bought everything with my own goddamn money), but she goes and buys cows, a donkey and a huge ass horse.

/bitter

モノノ怪

06-21-2012   #2411 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

baaaaaabby. I would love to go over there just to play with them a while.

06-22-2012   #2412 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

^ I would take her home with me..

>:

06-22-2012   #2413 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Wow, all those goats and baby goats in your YARD.
Your dad plays maple and buys goats he's so cool man lol

06-22-2012   #2414 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Baby goats all over the place ; u;

My dad still easily forgets where the hell to go in the game, it's kind of sad lol. I'm still trying to mooch gear, I need equipment updates aaaa. But everything is inflated as hell because MTS is gone.

Someone in our alliance told me those angelic blessing rings sell for an easy 100~115m and he just makes those and sells them, so I'm probably going to try farming recipes. I have one already that I found, I don't remember if the ring was craftable only once or not, it probably is.

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 06-22-2012 at 07:42 AM.

06-23-2012   #2415 (permalink)
STEP

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute

bought a jump rope
i plan to lose my gut
everybody has a plan

06-23-2012   #2416 (permalink)
Special
Games

I got distracted by the gross side of youtube. aka sebaceous cysts.

06-23-2012   #2417 (permalink)
STEP

jump rope was useless
well, not totally
because i started exercising because of it
but now i'm just doing other stuff instead
and i am freaking dying

06-24-2012   #2418 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
and i am freaking dying
Pshhh. Suck it up. :3
Ily<3

06-24-2012   #2419 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Spoiler!

Hahahaha of course, not like anyone expected any differently. Goddammit Ubi, I was starting to like you again after Rayman Origins.

Quote:
[00:28:04] Set says:
***** guess the temperature
[00:28:22] V e i l ! says:
no idea, too lazy to google
[00:28:28] Set says:
[00:28:35] V e i l ! says:
yup
[00:29:17] Set says:
60 degrees
[00:30:10] V e i l ! says:
jesus
[00:30:44] Set says:
Lmao
[00:30:47] Set says:
U jelly
[00:31:59] V e i l ! says:
Dude, I've been in a perpetual state of jelly since that vnv nation concert, okay
[00:32:27] Set says:
I sent you a file through imo: https://imo.im/fd/C/HfvnbYX6lQ/IMAG0058.jpg
[00:32:38] V e i l ! says:
WHY
[00:32:47] Set says:
Because I'm a ****
[00:32:54] V e i l ! says:
oh my god, you are
[00:33:56] Set says:
Hohoho
>:T

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 06-24-2012 at 10:51 PM.

06-25-2012   #2420 (permalink)
STEP

gonna try to do some interval training today
didn't sleep much last night