ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Debaters Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-27-2008   #1 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou
Default orz.

I got b!tched at for being up past 2:30am and it's one of those, "my house, my rules" things despite my being 24... so I may not be on tomorrow? -.-

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

YukitchiSan is on a distinguished road

lolz curfew..

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
www.youtube.com/yukeeesan

06-28-2008   #3 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

lols i heard it from the bewb, and i'm like NOOO MOFF MOFFF ;_;

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

06-28-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

YukitchiSan is on a distinguished road

yeah

who will say hi hi to me when im online T-T

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
www.youtube.com/yukeeesan

06-28-2008   #5 (permalink)
??
Special

Blue will become famous soon enoughBlue will become famous soon enough
Guild: Debaters

Er...

06-28-2008   #6 (permalink)
Banned

bumbaloe is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bumbaloe

Owned .

06-28-2008   #7 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

My aunt had scared the sh!t out of me, and I thought I spilled water on an extension cord, but my spare keyboard on the floor had saved it. x.X

Haven't seen her yet but I know I'm in for at least a lecture when I do, even if it were just 10 minutes past. )X

Meh. I can't wait to move out sometimes, but by the time I can it'll mean my great-grandma has died, as that's who I'm responsible for, and the reason I shouldn't stay up too late. "What if something happens and you're too tired to hear it?" So yeah, I understand the concern. It just rubs me the wrong way when she starts lecturing, because she repeats herself so freaking much during one. It's like, okay, I get it, can we move on now?

06-28-2008   #8 (permalink)
??
Special

Blue will become famous soon enoughBlue will become famous soon enough
Guild: Debaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
My aunt had scared the sh!t out of me, and I thought I spilled water on an extension cord, but my spare keyboard on the floor had saved it. x.X

Haven't seen her yet but I know I'm in for at least a lecture when I do, even if it were just 10 minutes past. )X

Meh. I can't wait to move out sometimes, but by the time I can it'll mean my great-grandma has died, as that's who I'm responsible for, and the reason I shouldn't stay up too late. "What if something happens and you're too tired to hear it?" So yeah, I understand the concern. It just rubs me the wrong way when she starts lecturing, because she repeats herself so freaking much during one. It's like, okay, I get it, can we move on now?
I hear you. Anyways, at least you got still have your internet?

06-28-2008   #9 (permalink)
Special
Games

Meh, we'll see. They don't pay me enough to pay for it myself. Since I can't leave my great-grandma alone (leave the room for long, she wonders where you went and starts yelling for someone), there's either, read a book, watch a show/movie, play videogames or go on the internet. At least with the latter I get some contact with the outside world. I hate phones, and I'm mostly antisocial anyway, so this deal worked out well for me I guess..

When it's all over I'll likely move to Florida, where my dad can likely get me a job. The ones here are only part-time for those who can manage to get a foot in the door. ._.

06-28-2008   #10 (permalink)
Special
Games

I win this round. >_>

First thing she did when she saw me this morning was give me the same look she gives the cat when caught eating her plants and said, "I'm mad at you." With the finger-shaking and everything. D8

I apologized, we got to discussing strokes, then I managed to somehow get the conversation turned to mopeds and how they're a lot better on gas and hey she should get one. <_<

07-01-2008   #11 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerTHE CHAMP

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
I win this round. >_>

First thing she did when she saw me this morning was give me the same look she gives the cat when caught eating her plants and said, "I'm mad at you." With the finger-shaking and everything. D8

I apologized, we got to discussing strokes, then I managed to somehow get the conversation turned to mopeds and how they're a lot better on gas and hey she should get one. <_<
e moff is learning from the pros