ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Debaters Guild

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

8.2

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special
Crypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Internet
Posts: 379
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x
Guild: Symphony
Default Is something wrong with me?

guys, is something wrong with me? is there's anything I need to change in? I don't want to be left out, I'm a member of this guild, I didn't join for nothing

I know, I had been afking a lot to guild, however, it's because I go with friends, preferably those that gets along with me easily, if not I'm just bored and browsing around the internet or doing other stuffs

yes, I know, I haven't been talking to guild a lot, however, when I want to talk, sometimes the conversation is too fast for me to slip in, if not, there's nobody talking at all and I find myself pointless to talk

I try to get in, but all I end up I think is just lol and o.o and whatever, I try to say what I know or I can say too, even if I wasn't the one asked, I sometimes answer random, my intentions aren't interrupting your conversation, my intentions are to join them and try to get where we talking. Sometimes this isn't easy either, because I haven't been listening enough when I jump in. I don't start any myself because either I got nothing to talk about or I haven't done anything that anyone would appreciate (like training or anything).

maybe I'm not giving enough time here lately. Yes, I'm with friends a lot, I wish I didn't had my friends spread out, but I can't leave them just for guild, my best friend is on another guild, I won't go there because that guild is very inactive, becomes worse. I know this guild is active, I just seem busy or not talking at all, I know the feeling, but please, don't change towards me because of the way I am.

all this is affecting my mood, please let me know if there's anything I should change myself in or if there's something I can participate in, help in, assist in, or anything.
__________________

| | | | | |
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Yuki's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your Pocket
Posts: 2,865
iTrader: (33)
Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony
Default

Lols, Crypt you're a dork, there's a word to explain yourself up there, that is Real Life. Everyone knows rl>game. It's fine that you're out with your friends. I mean if you blame yourself for not talking in the guild so much, than what should we call/say to people who doesn't even make an effort to get on?

It's fine that you have your priorities set on your friend, and I understand that sometimes it's hard to come into the convo, but it's ok <3 at least you want to be apart of the convo <3 Everyone feels that way, once in a while. And Moff, said this to me while I talked to her a while ago, is that "all a guild needs is someone to break the ice." Be random, come in say HEYYY SUPPP YOOOOO WHUT BE KICKIN? Hell, I'm pretty sure, even if you say a random word like. porn. There would be like half of the guild responding <3

Don't blame yourself for something that no one can blame you for. <3
__________________


[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]
 
06-26-2008   #3 (permalink)
<3
Vaizado's Avatar
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 842
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (0)
Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki
Default

e how to respond to this e and ^what she said.
 
06-26-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Are Burgwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)
Are Burgwin is on a distinguished road
IGN: D8
Class: Whoever edited this is noob because pls is only used by those who are categorized as so. Oh Prz... ?
Level: 808
Guild: Pedo House
Default

There is something wrong with you.

Your problem is that you think too much about things that have very little or no significance. You are who you are and this individuality is what contributes to the guild.

aoaoaoaoaoaoa
 
06-26-2008   #5 (permalink)
i dont even...
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 470
iTrader: (0)
Azix has a spectacular aura aboutAzix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Azix
IGN: Azix
Class: Elven Archer lu_arien
Level: 80
Guild: Invasion
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Are Burgwin
There is something wrong with you.

Your problem is that you think too much about things that have very little or no significance. You are who you are and this individuality is what contributes to the guild.

aoaoaoaoaoaoa
You must never defy the words of Valk because they are always right. And also because hes a giant nerd burger.
__________________
 
06-26-2008   #6 (permalink)
STEP
WhatThePhuc's Avatar
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 4,228
Blog Entries: 10
iTrader: (0)
WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego
Default

sorry crypt, you suck
i'm gonna have to kick you out of the guild
lololololololololololololololol

but seriously, it's ok o.O
me and duber used to never talk but people love us anyway
and at least ur on and stuff
without you, debaters would be missing an arm or a leg
everyone's important
hell, you're more active than most of the people on the member's list LOL
 
06-26-2008   #7 (permalink)
i dont even...
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 470
iTrader: (0)
Azix has a spectacular aura aboutAzix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Azix
IGN: Azix
Class: Elven Archer lu_arien
Level: 80
Guild: Invasion
Default

Shut Up Step?????????????
__________________
 
06-26-2008   #8 (permalink)
<3
Vaizado's Avatar
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 842
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (0)
Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki
Default

lol noobs with blue names
 
06-26-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Are Burgwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)
Are Burgwin is on a distinguished road
IGN: D8
Class: Whoever edited this is noob because pls is only used by those who are categorized as so. Oh Prz... ?
Level: 808
Guild: Pedo House
Default

Giant double burger, Johnny!!
 
06-26-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Pwntang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Honoruru
Posts: 237
iTrader: (4)
Pwntang will become famous soon enoughPwntang will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Pwntang
IGN: pumpingheart
Class: guardian
Level: 78
Guild: Fallen
Default

grind a lot so we can have another fight when I reach 150. 8D
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethane
I have a raging hard-on for vampires who sparkle in the daylight
 
06-27-2008   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
YukitchiSan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 159
Blog Entries: 17
iTrader: (0)
YukitchiSan is on a distinguished road
Default

aww cmon crypt D;

dun worry bout it....
well if ur left out i got no clue sometimes what they are talking bout especially if it has something to do with there animal instincts...

u know wut??

most of the guild memebers here are pervert so its easy for yah..''

these guys would even be turn on with a chair who got a skirt...lulz..nvm-->yeah lame..im not good with it either lolz....??


u shud be proud coz of ur level coz the whole debaters are proud of it..not unlike meh..im so noob but im happy to be part of it...even though they are so damn freakinshly noob perverts.....im happy with their company..and im so contented..


this is the time where i will give mah feelings..

I LOVE YAH VERY MUCH GUYS......im so happy to be part of it ....



jk..XD
__________________

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
www.youtube.com/yukeeesan
 
06-27-2008   #12 (permalink)
STEP
WhatThePhuc's Avatar
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 4,228
Blog Entries: 10
iTrader: (0)
WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego
Default

lol yuki you suck
 
06-27-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
YukitchiSan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 159
Blog Entries: 17
iTrader: (0)
YukitchiSan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
lol yuki you suck
ill suck later??
__________________

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
www.youtube.com/yukeeesan
 
06-30-2008   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 373
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (0)
Katorskay is your worst nightmare!Katorskay is your worst nightmare!
Send a message via MSN to Katorskay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt
Is something wrong with me?
Yes .
 
06-30-2008   #15 (permalink)
STEP
WhatThePhuc's Avatar
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 4,228
Blog Entries: 10
iTrader: (0)
WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukitchiSan
ill suck later??
allright fine
suck later, yuki
 
06-30-2008   #16 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
GodofFaith's Avatar
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 633
iTrader: (3)
GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa
Default

dont worry about do what i do lock your self in the bathroom and cut your self works alot ^-^;;

jk

you just need some time to get use to it
__________________
 
06-30-2008   #17 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Yuki's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your Pocket
Posts: 2,865
iTrader: (33)
Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony
Default

LOLS. -hands you all "How to be Emo" DvDs-

NO I JAY KAY, THERE WILL BE NO CUTTINGS AROUND HERE, oh of course unless it's one of those plastic knives from like easy bake oven or something
__________________


[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


zOMG!
Need a new browser game?

Try 

zOMG!

Rating:  

6.4
Hide this banner by registering for our community.