ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Debaters Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-08-2009   #1021 (permalink)
i dont even...

Azix has a spectacular aura aboutAzix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Azix
IGN: Azix
Class: Elven Archer lu_arien
Level: 80
Guild: Invasion

ummm so i went to school, got birthday beats, went home played some cod, ate dinner, ate cake, and now im doing my history homework yay

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-29-2009   #1022 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

I'm playing World of Warcraft now.

Started on a trial account downloaded off the website, after being enabled by a friend. My dad called to wish me a happy birthday and found out what I was up to, and it was like Christmas came early for him because he was like a big kid when I told him I'd gotten interested in the game he'd been playing for the past five years.

He sent me an invite so that if I subscribed he'd be able to get a month free (I believe I start with the first month free also). This resulted in two accounts, and I had to move the characters I'd started over to the new one.

With that move, my dad's money donation to my first account went out the window, because trial accounts cannot trade or check mail. The mail I'd gotten was deleted with the character in the account switch. My dad's response was, "At least it was only 50 gold."

So far I've got a male night elf warrior, female human paladin and male human mage. I might eventually try out the Horde characters, if I can get over how gross they look.

01-01-2010   #1023 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno what I did, but for the last two, going on three days now, I've had a lot of pain in the middle of my back. Simply turning and bending can put me in a world of pain if I've been still and suddenly move. It feels more like it's my spine than anything. Ugh.

01-03-2010   #1024 (permalink)
Special
Games

It is amazing how quickly I can go from laid-back to completely pissed off. I almost want to go back to work even if there's nothing to do but cleaning until 4am with the occasional burst of business.

Maybe I can utilize this time to clean out the closet I've been meaning to deal with. The basement's got plenty of room now, and there's plenty of things I could shove in there once the clothes from 1960+ are dealt with and boxes of who-knows-what are sorted through. Maybe I'll donate the clothes to a school's drama club.

More likely I'll just go slaughter things in Warcraft.

01-04-2010   #1025 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
More likely I'll just go slaughter things in Warcraft.
moffy the butcher.

04-21-2010   #1026 (permalink)
Special
Games

Ahahaha. The vandalism is starting up again. Nothing like a molotov cocktail to get your adrenaline going.

We even caught it on tape. My aunt is burning it to disc to add to the police report. He'd pulled up in back of the house, stopped at the gate to get out and light the 40oz beer bottle filled with gas and stuffed with a sock into the yard next to the van. Luckily a woman walking up the street noticed it roughly five minutes later and knocked on the door to let me know, after which I woke up my aunt.

I called 911 and passed off the phone for my aunt to deal with, and the fire department showed up to take care of the bottle, then the police. I'm hoping having caught them on camera will help.

Two days ago I had two of my car's tires stabbed. In broad daylight.

I'm really leaning toward getting a license to carry a concealed weapon and shoot the next person in this family I see stepping anywhere near our property.

04-21-2010   #1027 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

shit that's so gangster

04-21-2010   #1028 (permalink)
i dont even...

thats pretty randy

04-21-2010   #1029 (permalink)
Special
Games

I'd rather live somewhere where having cameras on 24/7 wasn't necessary. e_e

04-22-2010   #1030 (permalink)
i dont even...

torontooooooooooo, asian jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do, here in torontoooooooooo