ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Debaters Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2009   #1001 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xKillua
Class: Sorc/Reaper to_scientist
Level: 66
Guild: Noblesse

Mmm. In a nutshell:

-Been working more hours, woo. I have to restrain myself to keep from volunteering to go home early.

-Found out grandparents from Florida will be here this weekend. I still haven't really done much in the way of cleaning up in preparation, and work Saturday too.

-Got to work only to find someone had had a seizure in the drive-thru. No idea if she's okay because, yanno. No closure for the strangers who call the ambulance. The hospital was literally up the street at least.

-Got a nice foot-wide or so dent in my bumper and some cracked glass over my turn signal light because I'm a retard that can't pay attention to traffic lights <i>and</i> orange construction barrels suddenly blocking my lane. Yes, suddenly.

-Got a nice lecture for reporting the accident when I got home from work because apparently, even though I thought it was the right thing to do it wasn't really, since the other guy had gotten off without a scratch and hadn't reported it. If my aunt's insurance costs go up since she's basically got me on her policy she will likely give me the oh-so-nice lecture once more and have me removed from said policy.

-Got to deal with pms this same week. Seeing as I do not wish to have children, I am contemplating the merits of donating my ovaries and/or uterus to someone who actually wants to deal with this shit.

-I chased my derp-manager with a very large spider in a cup. It looked exactly like this. :3 I have never seen that man move so fast.

Also woo, 1000th reply, get.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2009   #1002 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I'd ran equally fast if i was chased by that D:

08-22-2009   #1003 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

It was a little smaller than the picture, but not much. I didn't kill it, either.

08-22-2009   #1004 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

so...want me to get you pregnant?

08-22-2009   #1005 (permalink)
Special
Games

I would shoot you.

08-22-2009   #1006 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

MagiStream &bull; View topic - The mysterious s-

QQ

モノノ怪

08-22-2009   #1007 (permalink)
Special
Games

"Have you seen their conversations?"

omai, veil what have you been up to.

08-22-2009   #1008 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

orz they make all sorts of crazy assumptions.

What do you think I do?

モノノ怪

08-22-2009   #1009 (permalink)
i dont even...

Azix has a spectacular aura aboutAzix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Azix
IGN: Azix
Class: Elven Archer lu_arien
Level: 80
Guild: Invasion

when I was small, me and my bro found a spider just like that, we took tweezers and took apart his legs one by one. lol

welcome back moff :3

08-22-2009   #1010 (permalink)
Special
Games

@Veil, I envision much flirting with the occasional mention of tarps or tentacles, after seeing that last thread.

@Andrew, you meanies. DX

08-22-2009   #1011 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

orz, no tarps or tentacles.

モノノ怪

08-22-2009   #1012 (permalink)
i dont even...

we were like 7 :F

09-07-2009   #1013 (permalink)
Special
Games

I've been amusing myself at work the past week or so. I work in the drive-thru at McDonald's. When a customer gets to the window to pay me, I'll wait until they're handing me the money before asking, "Oh, was this for here or to go?"

The expressions on peoples' faces are priceless. I feel for the poor man who said, "I forget."

Tonight, I added in some extra entertainment. My male coworker ducked into the men's room as I was starting to clean up the dining area after midnight, when we get to lock the doors on all ya'll. I figured it was fine, I save the bathrooms for last anyway. I finish sweeping everywhere but the men's room and am ready to mop, but he's still in there.

Instead of waiting, I pushed open the door to the men's room and yelled, "INCOMING!" Then I walked away to get that mop.

Two minutes later he's come out of there, looking vaguely paranoid. He said he heard me yell and had sat there expecting something to come sailing over the stall door to hit him before he felt brave enough to come out.

My grandparents from Florida are here, too. Since it's going to be Labor Day, my grandma wants to hold a party here. I get to clean house and rearrange things because of this. We've moved a table from upstairs to the kitchen, and moved the dining room table that was in the kitchen into the actual dining room. (Tight corners suck, btw.) Now I get to look at cat-butt as my cat takes advantage of the cat having taken over that table for her window viewing pleasure.

Did I mention I'm working while they're partying? Volleyball, grilling, being social, things that make me glad I don't have to be here. All this effort for people I don't know, don't care to know and likely won't ever meet because I'm leaving early and getting home late.

My sister attempted to drop in a surprise visit on me and got stuck with our grandma instead because of said working schedule. Haha, no free babysitter this time. She was coming in as I was leaving, and was gone by the time I got home. I got the best part all around: hugs from children that are still behaving (for the moment) and no responsibility.

09-07-2009   #1014 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

/QQ moff

モノノ怪

09-07-2009   #1015 (permalink)
Special
Games

I would have yelled "Incoming!" if it were you, too.

/crashes now

09-07-2009   #1016 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

incoming! luuuls

09-13-2009   #1017 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

moffmoffmoffmoff

It hatched. Even if you only touched it once. But youre a good trained clicker ♥

モノノ怪

09-29-2009   #1018 (permalink)
Special
Games

So. Most of this past week I've felt like death warmed over. I've thought about getting my tonsils removed but it's like they're the quickest way to let me know I'm getting sick. I think it was just a bad cold but after not being sick in around two years?

I likely caught germs from some idiot who put their money in their mouth while looking for change or something at work. I wanted to shoot the guy who licked the edges of his coupons before ripping them out so they'd have neat lines.

I am so glad for sanitizer.

Also, with no Veil to nudge me about new pets and kidnap my babies for her sig, I lost interest in MagiStream. I just don't have the urge to post there, at all. @_@

I also got on LaTale in spurts and finally got Shoutarou there up to level 25. Found out there's a new Engineer class when one tossed down a turret thing that blew fire all over the place. I just stared, then went to go look them up.

Nngh, I still have to clean the kitchen and I just want to go back to bed.

09-29-2009   #1019 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

lagfail .

09-29-2009   #1020 (permalink)
i dont even...

I'm sick too moff moff