ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Debaters Guild

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2009   #1001 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

orz, no tarps or tentacles.

モノノ怪

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2009   #1002 (permalink)
i dont even...

Azix has a spectacular aura aboutAzix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Azix
IGN: Azix
Class: Elven Archer lu_arien
Level: 80
Guild: Invasion

we were like 7 :F

09-07-2009   #1003 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xKillua
Class: Sorc/Reaper to_scientist
Level: 73
Guild: Noblesse

I've been amusing myself at work the past week or so. I work in the drive-thru at McDonald's. When a customer gets to the window to pay me, I'll wait until they're handing me the money before asking, "Oh, was this for here or to go?"

The expressions on peoples' faces are priceless. I feel for the poor man who said, "I forget."

Tonight, I added in some extra entertainment. My male coworker ducked into the men's room as I was starting to clean up the dining area after midnight, when we get to lock the doors on all ya'll. I figured it was fine, I save the bathrooms for last anyway. I finish sweeping everywhere but the men's room and am ready to mop, but he's still in there.

Instead of waiting, I pushed open the door to the men's room and yelled, "INCOMING!" Then I walked away to get that mop.

Two minutes later he's come out of there, looking vaguely paranoid. He said he heard me yell and had sat there expecting something to come sailing over the stall door to hit him before he felt brave enough to come out.

My grandparents from Florida are here, too. Since it's going to be Labor Day, my grandma wants to hold a party here. I get to clean house and rearrange things because of this. We've moved a table from upstairs to the kitchen, and moved the dining room table that was in the kitchen into the actual dining room. (Tight corners suck, btw.) Now I get to look at cat-butt as my cat takes advantage of the cat having taken over that table for her window viewing pleasure.

Did I mention I'm working while they're partying? Volleyball, grilling, being social, things that make me glad I don't have to be here. All this effort for people I don't know, don't care to know and likely won't ever meet because I'm leaving early and getting home late.

My sister attempted to drop in a surprise visit on me and got stuck with our grandma instead because of said working schedule. Haha, no free babysitter this time. She was coming in as I was leaving, and was gone by the time I got home. I got the best part all around: hugs from children that are still behaving (for the moment) and no responsibility.

09-07-2009   #1004 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

/QQ moff

モノノ怪

09-07-2009   #1005 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

I would have yelled "Incoming!" if it were you, too.

/crashes now

09-07-2009   #1006 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

incoming! luuuls

09-13-2009   #1007 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

moffmoffmoffmoff

It hatched. Even if you only touched it once. But youre a good trained clicker ♥

モノノ怪

09-29-2009   #1008 (permalink)
Special
Games

So. Most of this past week I've felt like death warmed over. I've thought about getting my tonsils removed but it's like they're the quickest way to let me know I'm getting sick. I think it was just a bad cold but after not being sick in around two years?

I likely caught germs from some idiot who put their money in their mouth while looking for change or something at work. I wanted to shoot the guy who licked the edges of his coupons before ripping them out so they'd have neat lines.

I am so glad for sanitizer.

Also, with no Veil to nudge me about new pets and kidnap my babies for her sig, I lost interest in MagiStream. I just don't have the urge to post there, at all. @_@

I also got on LaTale in spurts and finally got Shoutarou there up to level 25. Found out there's a new Engineer class when one tossed down a turret thing that blew fire all over the place. I just stared, then went to go look them up.

Nngh, I still have to clean the kitchen and I just want to go back to bed.

09-29-2009   #1009 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

lagfail .

09-29-2009   #1010 (permalink)
i dont even...

I'm sick too moff moff

09-29-2009   #1011 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

yea woman, clean that kitchen!

09-29-2009   #1012 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
Also, with no Veil to nudge me about new pets and kidnap my babies for her sig, I lost interest in MagiStream. I just don't have the urge to post there, at all. @_@
No worries. Everyones been like.. pestering me to go back. So.. I probably will at some point. Im just taking a break. I still need you to do questies for me and I give you bred stuff in exhange for quest born things lawl.

And Kuri's all 'Why did you delete everything in your thread... you're so butthurt ]:' and I told him that happened before I decided to leave, mainly because I didnt feel like updating it anymore lol.

Besides... you can just ask the OCGC guys to egg sit for you.. Just let them know that I told you to ask them for help x_X ha.

モノノ怪

09-30-2009   #1013 (permalink)
Special
Games

lol, I'll prolly go back when you do then, and like, click my eggs when I remember.

11-01-2009   #1014 (permalink)
Special
Games

Someone shoot me, I said okay to coming in early to work on the promise I'd get to go home early and ended up working 5pm->6am on Halloween with a skeleton crew.

I get to go right back in at 5pm today. x_X

I better get a gd raise, I could have gone home at 1am but I didn't want to be a [censored] and I got breakfast out of it as I was leaving.

The only reason I'm still up is because I sat down and my legs refuse to move.

11-11-2009   #1015 (permalink)
Special
Games

Ugh. This past month there's been a series of vandalism. First it was busting 12 of the little windows in the garage doors three weeks ago. Then two weeks ago they threw large concrete-rocks through two windows in the front of the house. Now last night, a mere 3 1/2 hours ago at 4am, WITH THE #^@* LIGHTS ON IN THE ROOM, they bust two more windows out.

The first rock wasn't thrown hard enough and bounced off the glass, but it still shattered the window. The second was thrown harder and landed right in the green recliner I used to sit in all the time until I realized it was rocking too close to wires. This time I was sitting in Mammal's old recliner. If that first rock hadn't bounced it probably would have hit me. My poor cat was under my bed for an hour because she had been in the chair the other rock landed on.

We'd just had glass-break alarms put in not even a week ago, so at least we know the things work. I think the security alarm sounding scared me as much as the actual vandalism did, because the siren box was over my head and only about four feet away.

So now I'm freezing and waiting for the replacement windows that came in yesterday for the other windows to be put in these instead today. The cat got caught trying to investigate the busted window twice so now she's in the bathroom. I'm jumpy as hell to every little noise even though I know no one is going to come back. They did their job, now I get to live with it.

My aunt called her mom and now Gammal is 100% wanting to sell this house off. I pointed out to my aunt that even if we moved to her house she's got rented out, if they know where her house is there's nothing to stop them from doing it there too. I'd have to effing transfer work to Cincinnati if I moved there again and there's no telling how many hours I'd get; while here I've got a good almost 40 hours a week.

I don't want to move. I want a gun and the permission to shoot whoever I see running off the next time this happens. I'm still jumpy, tired but awake from adrenaline, and getting royally pissed off. I have today off work thankfully, and it'll probably be put to use cleaning up more glass and watching new windows get put in.

11-11-2009   #1016 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

Go,pantyshot them :<. Such evil people.

11-16-2009   #1017 (permalink)
Special
Games

They're installing some temporary cameras tonight which makes me feel a little better. The permanent ones will probably take another 2 weeks at least to get here.

I don't want to work tonight. I pulled another 12-hour shift last night (4pm-4:15am) when I was supposed to go home at midnight, because the cook saw he had no hours this coming week and left. The night manager didn't know who had made the schedule this time but she showed him what was probably the reason: Every day for the past month he's been 5~30 minutes late. There was an inspection this morning, too. I'm hoping they came at the buttcrack of dawn when everything was still clean and not at like, noon when everything was bound to be dirtied up again. e_e

12-05-2009   #1018 (permalink)
Special
Games

My aunt is gone today and into tomorrow on a camping trip. This is hilarious because she hates bugs and is terrified of spiders. She asked me if we had any small cans of Raid. She wanted to spray around where she'd be sleeping and wait for the cloud to settle before actually doing so.

Our basement is finally done being completely cleared out, washed and painted. Last night (still haven't gone to bed yet) I got rid of a bunch of clutter upstairs by putting stuff that was stored in the dining room (which is more of my bedroom ffs) like the extra chairs, cat carrier, etc. Moved my laptop area over to the table I can suddenly reach again. I think I overdid it with how many times I went up and down the skinny little basement steps. My legs hardly want to work when I go to stand.

Everyone's hours are getting cut at work because this is the slower season, until like, the end of Feb. Yet I just got a call while typing this asking if I'd come in 2 hours early. I probably will, because of being sick with tonsillitis and missing out on hours already. e__e

We also haven't yet had another window-breaking incident since the last time, which is good. Maybe the alarm sounding really did scare the piss out of them. 6/9 cameras are up so far, so if they try it again there's a very good chance we'll catch them red-handed.

12-07-2009   #1019 (permalink)
i dont even...

hi my birthday is in 1 minute

12-07-2009   #1020 (permalink)
Special
Games

Happy birthday Andrew <33

Gonna do anything today?