ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Dawn Guild

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-01-2010   #1 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn
Default Dreams

Well we had a talk about this not too long in the guild and thought we should make this topic :3

If you've had a fun or weird dream you'd like to share - post it here ^^~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-01-2010   #2 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

i dun remember my dream! O.O

i will try to ;D
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

03-06-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

PeaceDuke has a spectacular aura aboutPeaceDuke has a spectacular aura about
IGN: PeaceDuke
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 400

Dreams? Ho-ho!
I told you guys - watching dreams thats my fav hobbie.
Lets start from one of lasts dreams... criminal-romantic.
All began at gloomy evening, when i coming to meet with my friend. And i even carry flowers to her... at my pocket, like at vase. We walking, talking, and wandered to weird office - scientists maze, where ppl's can moving so long, for a years... But i help her escape from there, and escape after too. We goodbye, and i went to my other friend. I've come to him, and...was he killed a man. Not special! Just killed ... and pray me about help. And i was helped - take him alibi, shelter, money... But with a time he killed one more guy (not special again lol), and we got detained, at rained night in the wooden house. And i've went to the jail - but to severe jail, with hard system of protection! But i got respect from prisoners, and from leaders of jail too. Time passed. At the federal programm onto our jail will be transferred some girls-criminals (btw, our jail officially was for both sex's, but has separation from gender already inside system of prisoners-protection). And me, like a respected prisoner, with some guys more, asked to be curators for new girl-prisoners. And this day has come - bus with new prisoners came to out gates. We stand near him and started learn girls - all of them was around 16-25 years old, so we was a lil surprised. I was must especially watch to young, but very agressive girl, who bloody-killed some man in a rage, or something like that... And i saw her. She coming out last, at the handcuffs and even at leg-snackles, like agressive (btw, she was looked like Taiga Aisaka from Toradora - same high, complection, character... just not long hairs). She making a step... and pounced on me, and dropping me on the ground, and try bite me or strike! But i, like a massive and high man, crushed her to the ground, and maked pair of not so gallant, but strong strikes to her face, that she calmed down. After it i've lifted her from the ground by her leg and softly say something like "here was no order for conflict - please be calmer". She got it, and we came back to jail from gates.
Time continues. Me and her was talked, learned each other better, and became friends. Some day she tells me that she wants to get the place, where she can sit alone onto nature and think, or talk with someone... I've searching so long, but finally found a good place for it - behind ruins of the old building. I've guide her by her hand long time to the basements, ruins, and dirty halls, but led her to that place... And she was liked that place. After it we started to come there every day, and with a time between us appears gentle, soft, prison - but so romantic relations.
The end.
Sry for bad english T_T

05-26-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

AyanamiSakura will become famous soon enoughAyanamiSakura will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to AyanamiSakura
IGN: Princ3ssSakura
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: 220
Guild: Dawn

Well...the only dream that i remember is i was this girl in purple dress, walking down this certain street that i've nvr seen before. But somehow she was in this hood and seem to be hiding from something. it seems that guards are chasing after her so she ran as far as she could. After awhile, she felt thirsty and found a nearby lake so she went and take a drink. And that's all i can remember. That's why i started to ask wad she think her past life was...i'm to blame for this "past life" thingy XD

05-26-2010   #5 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold

lolz sakura..the past life thingy was fun xDD but wow lara..o.o dat dream was kinda different..itz like..u met ur uncle in ur dream..and itz like...he still livez @.@
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

05-30-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Luna OnlineLa TaleTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

riceisme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to riceisme
IGN: HaruJoshua17/WindShield
Class: Scientist/Bard to_scientist
Level: 150/130 and 89/70
Guild: pure-blood/Benevolence
Xfire: N/A

i walk a lonely road,the only one that I have ever known. don't know where it goes ,but it's home to me and I walk alone...

05-30-2010   #7 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

LOLZ wake me up when september endz xD

05-30-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

wahaha! WRONG!!!

05-30-2010   #9 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

wait NO!!! ITZ BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMZ!!

05-30-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

wahaha yeah it is!

06-15-2010   #11 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

i had a dream o.o i woke up in the middle of the night and saw my mom playing on my pc..playing the sims 3 o.o i got pissed cuz i have max TO clientz online..adding the sims 3 would kill my pc o.o i told her not to play the sims 3 "which i alwayz do"..so she stopped..and i saw my TO clientz went colorful againz uber pissed..so i went back to sleep

kewL^^ i went to sleep in my dream!

06-16-2010   #12 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikU
i had a dream o.o i woke up in the middle of the night and saw my mom playing on my pc..playing the sims 3 o.o i got pissed cuz i have max TO clientz online..adding the sims 3 would kill my pc o.o i told her not to play the sims 3 "which i alwayz do"..so she stopped..and i saw my TO clientz went colorful againz uber pissed..so i went back to sleep

kewL^^ i went to sleep in my dream!
lol sure it was a dream?

06-16-2010   #13 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFlareen
lol sure it was a dream?
yeah i was..xD as i woke up..TO was perfectly fine and then i remembered my weird dream and told chain bout it xD omg im scared my vid card would burn

12-24-2010   #14 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

*revives thread*

Was about to tell Rus and Lucky about my dream of last night but then i remembered this topic!

So it was some mish mash of Rus being my cousin, Jumangi, Narnia and Killer kittys!

Started somewhere in Belgium - where my relativs are o.o" at the house of my cousin.. who strangley was Rus all of a sudden! but the house was exactly the same o_o well anyway. Rus was my cousin. And he was good at playing the piano. He aked me to play with him. I said no @.@ Then my mum (who popped out ofno where) told me "Why not? you were so good at it when you were small" <- no I wasnt o-o...
So i told her "that was BEFORE my keyboard got stolen" <- that again IS true lol
Then Rus suggested that we go upstairs. Now upstairs was totally diff than the actual house was o,o" seemed like a ooold large house that had been standing alone for long. And all of a sudden... a 3rd person was with us. Dont ask me who o-o and suddenly we noticed that we became older o-o so... we were like.. "oh crap that means narnia is coming again?!"
And suddenly we saw shades of animals running all over the place o.o.. but unlike in Narnia... it was more like in Jumangi o_O the animals came over to our place and not us to them. And they rather seemed like a threat to us o-o... so we started running..
And suddenly i saw a shade of a cat o-o... and.. well, typical me: "omg a kitty! *runs after it*"
And suddenly i was alone o.o... in the staircase of my current appartment O.O... and there were maaaaaany cats
Anyway - they.. were talking o.o... infact, they were fighting.Some said yes, some said no. I didnt know about what though o-o i mean what yes,what no lol. But the "no" ones were in the advantage o-o and they grabbed this cuuuute little kitten which was saying "yes" and threatened to throw it down the stairs D:
It was soooooo cute Q.Q so i was gonna go and help it o_o so i shoo'd all the "no" cats away and saved the yes kitten D:
The kitten looked at me and i asked.. "yes to what?" and D: it gave me a super super super evil glare and said "yes to killing humans"

Aaaaand then! Katshi started meowing cause my door was locked and he wanted to come in to huggle so i woke up

12-24-2010   #15 (permalink)
Nightmare of your life

DarkVeng3nce is on a distinguished road
IGN: NightmareZero
Class: Nightmare to_boxer
Level: 223
Xfire: BeatrixKage

OMG KITTIES OF DOOM XDDD AND WOW XD I play the piano now ;D~~~~ WEE lol lets get eaten by kittens !

My best friend murdered me in cold blood!!!

12-24-2010   #16 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

You know I blame you. Cause of all those freaky cat pics you sent me!

12-24-2010   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

KillSwitch is on a distinguished road
IGN: Shino,Angel,Azu,anthem
Class: Buff,Lion,Sheep to_inventor
Level: 23x,22x,22x

inside i always knew they wanna control the world

12-24-2010   #18 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

once i woke up i had a dream about my guild half of my guildmembers was missing i logged in trickster just to check my guild if they really half gone and realized it was just a Dream o-o

when i was a kid my mom was telling me i dreamed about something and spelled there names they was charas from finalfantasy lol woot i thought o-o

12-24-2010   #19 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

LOLZ lara!! interesting dream catz will rulle the world!!! whoa datz like horror xDD made me lol!

dark playing piano in ur dream made me remember soul from soul eater ;o

07-25-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I just woke up from a horrific dream!! Q___Q

I somehow managed to win these amazing prizes where you basically got to spend an entire day with a celebrity. The first one I won was Beyoncé. We were in the limo driving back to my house and of course, I had to ask her for a picture of us together. She was totally up for it and couldn't wait. I started panicing and rushing and she told me to calm down because she had plenty of time. Then suddenly that just cut out and flicked to the second celebrity.

This is where it gets MORTIFYING and turns into an absolute NIGHTMARE!

It suddenly flicked to the other celebrity. The other celebrity was the guy I have an absolute celeb crush on right now... Stephen Merchant, the voice behind Wheatley in Portal 2.
Spoiler!

Again we were in the limo on the way to my house. I was so nervous and excited and then I looked at him and ever so nervously asked him if I could have his autograph and a picture of us together. He agreed. We got to my house and he came in. I was going to ask my mom to take the picture but she is pretty bad at taking pictures... (trust me) so I started looking for my brother to take it for me. I don't know how the hell this happened, but the next thing I know, my bro is somehow already outside and takes a picture of a Portal room with no Stephen in it and sends Stephen on his way.

I never got my autographs and I especially didn't get my picture taken with Stephen. My heart bleeds. This was a HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE!!!

Last edited by Mazuiko; 07-25-2011 at 06:35 AM.