ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Dawn Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-25-2011   #361 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I took all 3 of my characters out of the guild because, due to circumstances that I won't go into (but Lara, you already know), I won't be playing much. Not only is it personal reasons but also the recent galder glitch is making me pretty furious. Maybe if things go back to their "normal" prices I'll be more interested... but for the moment... I don't have any particular interest. D:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-03-2011   #362 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

-_- internet modem broke...will come back as soon as itz fixed...

>.> i blame my sis...she juz pulled off my modem's adaptor which affected it.
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

11-04-2011   #363 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I know no one really wants to hear this, especially you Lara, but I've quit TO now. I was planning to log on and give stuff away to Dawn members but I don't even want to install the game right now since I had to reformat again a few days ago.

I'll still be posting here in the Dawn section though and I'll miss you guys in-game but I think it's time for me to move on. <3

11-05-2011   #364 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold

NO WAIII O____O!!!!!! wellz good luck with what u'll be doin from now on >.<;; we'll be here incase u come back as well XDD

you will come back soon.....SOOON...!!!! -is being the evil temptation >D-
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

11-06-2011   #365 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

If I come back Hiku, it will literally just be to give my stuff away. I'm just too lazy to bother downloading and installing it, which is what is keeping me away right now.

Well, instead of TO, I'll be playing Dungeon Defenders with Aura and playing Audition with my friend and Aura too. :3

11-06-2011   #366 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Special

Kyaracina is on a distinguished road
IGN: KyaraCina
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 240X
Guild: Dawn

so my fave uncle is in icu atm, so if im not around you'll know why

11-06-2011   #367 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Zentastic is on a distinguished road
Default Might be switching mains

Hey guys. It's Zensome. I might be switching mains and that is part of the reason I haven't been on my main much. I've been playing with my wife on another toon. I'm really liking the fox so if you get a application from AGuyFox, that's me . Anyways, I haven't decided yet. If that's the case then you can kick Zensome out to make room for the fox. See ya in game!

11-06-2011   #368 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
If I come back Hiku, it will literally just be to give my stuff away. I'm just too lazy to bother downloading and installing it, which is what is keeping me away right now.

Well, instead of TO, I'll be playing Dungeon Defenders with Aura and playing Audition with my friend and Aura too. :3
DN DN!!!! =DDDD play Dragon Nest SEA!!! TO is in chaos atm..think not gonna play it much for now lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyaracina
so my fave uncle is in icu atm, so if im not around you'll know why
>< i hope he getz better soon!! ;-; tC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentastic
Hey guys. It's Zensome. I might be switching mains and that is part of the reason I haven't been on my main much. I've been playing with my wife on another toon. I'm really liking the fox so if you get a application from AGuyFox, that's me . Anyways, I haven't decided yet. If that's the case then you can kick Zensome out to make room for the fox. See ya in game!
i'll juz inform lara if i get to see her on msn i guess...

still wont be on till my modem's fixed..i hope internet company fixes it asap

11-07-2011   #369 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I couldn't go to DN after what I've heard about it... >.>;; Sorry Hiku.

11-07-2011   #370 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
I couldn't go to DN after what I've heard about it... >.>;; Sorry Hiku.
i wonder wut u heard about it
otherz in TO mainly playz Nexon ;-; and we play SEA

11-12-2011   #371 (permalink)
Game Over
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDragon NestTrickster Online

Melody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to behold

Ahh .. So I won't be playing for awhile and I don't exactly know when I'll be back xD!

11-17-2011   #372 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I'm really sorry guys, but SGI is completely slaughtering this game and I can't take it anymore. I used to love this game so much but now they just keep adding things to make the game too easy. This new job change stone crap you can buy from MyShop has finally pushed me over the edge. I won't be deleting my characters or giving my stuff away but I most certainly will not be coming back now.

Feel free to kick me from the guild, because I'll just be taking up a spot that someone else could have. Have fun guys, this game is dead to me now. =\

11-17-2011   #373 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

The thing about the job changers is that they are not cheep and require almost 1 $20 UGC... So I hope not all players should buy it... Since you can still try to do the trials and all that stuff and you can save big bucks.... Unless you live in a golden mansion and all you can say is "meh", I want to get things done.

I am debating if I should get one just to test it and see the dialogue change... Because COME ON. I love to read stuff and Trickster is full of interesting stories! But yea. The general game economy at Jewelia is full of bullcrap right now that I am fighting to fit right in. (Lucky I bought a Bastet and plan to re-sell it (as well an Incubus Noxx) for a art commision! <3)

I won't mind taknig some of your stuff if you feel like giving away stuff. >< I'm not a heavy fuse collector unless it's something I want/need, nyaa~ (After all: My storage is still full of meh due that I save other important junk as well.)

I'd be sad if kTO decides to create a 10+ leveler (not that crazy that gets you to Lv. 400, that will ruin the game entirely), then I don't know how to feel as LadyGaap. ._.;

12-04-2011   #374 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I guess most of you have noticed (and don't really care either) that I'm not coming back to the guild at all. A recent run-in and misunderstanding from a certain member has made me not want to bother coming back, not to mention I just don't play the game anymore. I think after all these years I have finally managed to quit TO. I think this is really an accomplishment for me, but I guess not for Dawn members.

Anyway, I hope you do all continue to adore TO for what it is, but I won't be returning or posting in these forums anymore now.

Thank you guys for the lovely memories in my last months leading to the end of my days in TO. I appreciate you all being there for me and being such a blast to talk to. If you do, for any reason, want to stay in contact, PM me and I'll give you my MSN. I'm probably coming across as depressing, but I want to say my goodbyes to Dawn and TO as a whole.

(If you don't know, I'm Mazu.)

Last edited by Mazuiko; 12-04-2011 at 04:17 PM.

12-05-2011   #375 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

aww...wellz good luck with what you'll be doin now mazuu >< it was nice having u in the guild!!!

talk to u in msn sometime if i get some time...zzz i juz dun have much time now...

12-05-2011   #376 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

I kind of knew about this already but Im glad to see that youre posting us a good bye!
I suppose there isnt much use in staying in a game you dont enjoy anymore.
Of course it would have been nicer if youd have stayed and all but thats just the way it goes. Hope you'll enjoy with whatever you'll be doing now - I suppose some other games youve been mentioning.
I still have your msn so we should be able to see each other now and then!
Until then - Take care of yourself Mazu!

01-04-2012   #377 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsLeague of LegendsGrand Chase

xPhantom is on a distinguished road
IGN: xPhantom | Distiny | Juce
Class: Racoon | Bunny | Fox to_cardmaster
Level: 216 | 192 | 149

Hey, maybe you noticed it (or not) I wasn't online for a few days (3 I think), I wanted to say that I'm just taking something like a "break" But it won't be longer than a month :>
So, see you guys later when I'm back :>

(I'm Distiny if you don't know xDD")

01-10-2012   #378 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold

I know!

I did se you on ytd but i noticed that youre not around that much anymore. Well I'llhope to see you again soon. :3 take care!

01-15-2012   #379 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

A bit off, but does anyone know where's Sophonax's where-abouts? I have my Secret Santa present for her, but she is not on for the past weeks, like she quit the game for real.

The gifts are the 2 Lv. 40 giftbox I got for her... I do not want to hold on to them or even sold them like a grumpy Scrooge. :I Any Dawn members can help with this issue?

01-15-2012   #380 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

According to her brother - she quit.