ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Dawn Guild

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-20-2011   #341 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

Again, take care! Hope youll enjoy this one more :3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2011   #342 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I'M BACK!!

Yes Lara, this holiday was a lot more enjoyable than the last one, except the caravan was of such poor standards. My dad is sending them an email of complaint as we speak.

08-24-2011   #343 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Daze will become famous soon enoughDaze will become famous soon enough
IGN: MimosaZenia/DiagonAllie
Class: Fox/Sheep/more... to_sheep
Level: 400/400
Guild: Benevolence

Away from home with no access to the internet since the weekend. Sorry for not posting sooner.

08-25-2011   #344 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

no wonder i havent seen u O_O!!! wellz >< tC~ on wut u are doin!
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

09-23-2011   #345 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Special

Kyaracina is on a distinguished road
IGN: KyaraCina
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 240X
Guild: Dawn

Im kinda afk atm, cause ive got a few jewellry bits to make

09-23-2011   #346 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of Tanks

Saylee will become famous soon enough
IGN: AznKyos/Kyosx/Akyos/Kyos
Class: Gambler/Light Wiz/Merc/Cyberhunter to_magician
Level: 22x/27x/21x/21x
Guild: Idk

Hope you come back soon.

09-26-2011   #347 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

am not online as often because i am leveling my alts and they aren't in the guild o3o

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

10-04-2011   #348 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going away anywhere and I'm sure no one's really too bothered about my whereabouts, but if you don't see me around for a while, it's because of the hackers/spammers causing me to dc. If it isn't them, then my internet is most likely suffering yet another bandwidth problem. It doesn't really matter what it is, I can't stay logged onto TO for any longer than 1 minute before I'm kicked off. It's the same problem I was having a few weeks ago during the afk event and I know that lasted almost a week, so all I can do is wait it out and hope it goes away...

10-04-2011   #349 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold

Hm, thats strange.
I havent been having any trouble. I actually thought the hacker problem was solved?@.@ Havent seen anymore of it happening.
Anyway, why would you think no one would care? @.@

10-04-2011   #350 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I have no problem staying on the game. I guess it's the bandwith or the type of internet that is making TO miserable. (And not just Mazu, I herd Kahru had the same issue, that she had to uninstall the game...)

Okay. While I am still living in Dawn for like a minuute, I probably won't be on much since double-client is to much stress (since it's a school week), and i'm focusing more on TM via the Rose daily. So I am not on much per-se... Also because my Champ is a stump atm with no sprint and harder to handle than my Duelist. (AKA lacking of AoEs.) So if anyPONY need room space, don't hesitate to kick me. (Though maybe best if Jessica goes together with Beato.)

I'm mostly on LadyGaap more because of my own guild to take care of. So whispers/PMs/MSNs are always open.

10-05-2011   #351 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Idk, just haven't really spoken to anyone lately. Plus work is stressing me out and making me really depressed.

Last night I was trying to drill for ghost blue items for my fox. I told Aura that the next time it kicked me off, I'd start a stop watch on my phone to see how long it takes me to dc again. From the moment my sheep appeared on the map, I only lasted 1 minute 6 seconds before I was kicked off. It just kept happening. Thing is, I log on fine and when I'm playing everything is fine, there's no lag or anything. I just get kicked off after a certain time and I lose connection to guild/party/friends systems completely.

10-05-2011   #352 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Special

OK so work are messing around with my hours, so until I get a new contract sorted i wont be online much (as you may have already noticed)

So my apologies, but its not something i can control atm.

10-05-2011   #353 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold

;-; mazuuu i know how u feel... >.> dcing non stop happened to me before dat i got pissed and didnt bother logging anymore D:

and wadz w/ workz lately!!!! I MAD!!!
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

10-08-2011   #354 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

wont be on until my pc's fixed iounno wad the problem is this time ...this might take a week til 3 weekz max...

and now i have cold as well i hate coldz..havent had this for monthz >.> think 6 monthz

wellz take care everyone ><!

10-09-2011   #355 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

DarknessSights will become famous soon enoughDarknessSights will become famous soon enough
IGN: megarush/CatRange
Class: Thief Master to_explorer

From now on I will be inactive... even if I online I might online less than a hour.

I have internet connection problem make the speed become much slower and can't login at the morning.

I miss everyone T~T

10-10-2011   #356 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

I hope both of you get your pc/intrnet fixed soon ;-;!!
Also, get better Hikuchi DD:
Take care you two!

10-16-2011   #357 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

not gonna be online as much this week. work + constant dc-ing +stupid prices + hackers = what is wrong with trickster now imma near quit already :CC

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

10-18-2011   #358 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Special

work shedule is still crazy + looking about getting my house kitten ready XD

10-21-2011   #359 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I know I haven't been logging on TO a great deal lately anyway, but I'll post here anyway. I'm going to be at a log cabin with the family over the weekend. I'll still be on msn so anyone with me added, I'll still talk to ya. xD

10-25-2011   #360 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Tofii will become famous soon enoughTofii will become famous soon enough

Just to let you guys know, I wont be online for about 2 weeks starting tomorrow, cause i have a lot of work due for uni D; may come online but i'll probably be in vend mode/afk.