ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Dawn Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-15-2010   #181 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SinchiCodo will become famous soon enoughSinchiCodo will become famous soon enough
IGN: SinchiCodo12
Class: Dark Lord to_wizard
Level: 300

my external hardisk wasn't a USB one >.>...my little brother tripped on its wire and made it fall to the ground and broken it q.q...all my data in it was gone...so I prefer to store them on a DVD from now on OR External Hardisk with a USB type not electricity type ><

I can turn your nightmares into reality

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-18-2010   #182 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand FantasiaGrand ChaseElsword

LadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LadyxBeato
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 28X

hey lara...sorry ive been so, so, SOOOOOO inactive (in both ingame AND the forums :/) ive been really busy lately and i dont think i'll be able to log on anytime soon...maybe i'll be able to log on once in a while on holidays or days off from school...but other than that i'll still be really inactive...if you need to make room in the guild you can kick all my charas (except LadyxBeato please? im sure i'll be back...so just one chara in the guild pweeze?! D

if you want to know what the future months are gonna look like for me...heres a description i originally sent to chain (copy/paste)

Quote:
school's been super busy for me...just yesterday was the busiest day yet...i didnt go home at all from 6 am to 11:30 pm...so at 5:30 am i woke up and got ready...6 i left for school and marching band practice started at 6:30 (early since usually it starts at 7 am)

then after marching band and stuff went through all my classes...and no i couldnt go home during 7/8 period cuz i have basketball :/ and right after basketball that ended at 3:30 pm, i had trombone sectionals at 3:45 cuz our marching band's first performance at a football game was happening that night...

so from 3:45 to 5 i had sectionals...cuz right at 5 was our call time to change into our uniforms at our school's band room and load up the bus to go to the highschool we were playing against...
we got there at 6 (loading took so freakin long...even with all 150+ members to help load the bus ><)
then the performance lasted from 6 til 10 pm ;D ...after we had to load up the bus again and we left the other highschool at 11...then i got back at my school, changed out of uniform, and could finally get home! (it ended up being 11:30 pm ;D)

so thats what my days are gonna end up looking like from now on cuz we got a lot more football games coming up...but i would never miss marching band for the world...marching peeps are like one huge family to me- we do everything together! <3
i hope you guys have all been doing well! :]
you'll probably still won't hear much from me so sorry about that D:
i love all of you in dawn and i really hope i can make some sort of extra time to see you guys <3

Jewelia

Please +rep if I helped!

Creds to Mini for the amazing avi and Rydia for the custom gif

09-18-2010   #183 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

aww ok lady..take care alwayz >< hope to see u soon...wow @__@ u got hectic schedule!! u seem to be having fun so itz ok :3
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

09-21-2010   #184 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of Tanks

Saylee will become famous soon enough
IGN: AznKyos/Kyosx/Akyos/Kyos
Class: Gambler/Light Wiz/Merc/Cyberhunter to_magician
Level: 22x/27x/21x/21x
Guild: Idk

09-21-2010   #185 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLambdadelta
hey lara...sorry ive been so, so, SOOOOOO inactive (in both ingame AND the forums :/) ive been really busy lately and i dont think i'll be able to log on anytime soon...maybe i'll be able to log on once in a while on holidays or days off from school...but other than that i'll still be really inactive...if you need to make room in the guild you can kick all my charas (except LadyxBeato please? im sure i'll be back...so just one chara in the guild pweeze?! D

if you want to know what the future months are gonna look like for me...heres a description i originally sent to chain (copy/paste)

i hope you guys have all been doing well! :]
you'll probably still won't hear much from me so sorry about that D:
i love all of you in dawn and i really hope i can make some sort of extra time to see you guys <3
Crap why I havn't quoted yet! So that's where you been! I miss you, but I hope you will be okay, uryuu!

If she reads this, I will be back at Dawn soon! (On JessicaUshiromia of course...) But I need to get Kanon out of his shell first! T.T (The player/friend who is going to be Kanon is grabbing every questie for his Drakie...)

So yea, love and hugs from the GAAP!

09-24-2010   #186 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x

I was able to get online two days ago, but trying today it freezes at the character selection school again.

I'll keep trying tonight, though it doesn't look good...

09-25-2010   #187 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold

@__@ seemz like u still cant log in
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

10-04-2010   #188 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

so many not working D:

10-05-2010   #189 (permalink)
Nightmare of your life

DarkVeng3nce is on a distinguished road
IGN: NightmareZero
Class: Nightmare to_boxer
Level: 223
Guild: Dawn
Xfire: BeatrixKage
Wink

I might not have time to come online today o-o... well just for the info if anyone sees O_O~ see you guys later on.

My best friend murdered me in cold blood!!!

10-06-2010   #190 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Syncmaster is a jewel in the roughSyncmaster is a jewel in the roughSyncmaster is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Stoneb0y
Class: Wizard to_magician

Hi guys i will be out for a week or two. I'm having my finals. So yeah wish me luck. See you soon guys.

10-06-2010   #191 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of Tanks

Saylee will become famous soon enough
IGN: AznKyos/Kyosx/Akyos/Kyos
Class: Gambler/Light Wiz/Merc/Cyberhunter to_magician
Level: 22x/27x/21x/21x
Guild: Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncmaster
Hi guys i will be out for a week or two. I'm having my finals. So yeah wish me luck. See you soon guys.
Good Luck

10-06-2010   #192 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncmaster
okz kira >< gL~ w/ ur examz

10-07-2010   #193 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Zanzuke is a jewel in the roughZanzuke is a jewel in the roughZanzuke is a jewel in the roughZanzuke is a jewel in the rough
IGN: ChainReaper/B.D.Angel
Class: C.hunter/Scientist/Gambler/DarkLord/Wizard to_scientist
Level: 273/32X 247/26X 224/24X 215/17X 143/143
Guild: Destiny Wings

O: gl even if i don't even know you!

10-07-2010   #194 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Syncmaster is a jewel in the roughSyncmaster is a jewel in the roughSyncmaster is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Stoneb0y
Class: Wizard to_magician

Thank you guys! :}
Zanzuke we know each other but in different chars, im Ladyloud on forgotten dreams and you're Rain :}

Last edited by Syncmaster; 10-07-2010 at 10:33 AM.

10-07-2010   #195 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Zanzuke is a jewel in the roughZanzuke is a jewel in the roughZanzuke is a jewel in the roughZanzuke is a jewel in the rough
IGN: ChainReaper/B.D.Angel
Class: C.hunter/Scientist/Gambler/DarkLord/Wizard to_scientist
Level: 273/32X 247/26X 224/24X 215/17X 143/143
Guild: Destiny Wings

OH :O i see i see xD GL~~

10-07-2010   #196 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Pinofino will become famous soon enoughPinofino will become famous soon enough
IGN: MaryJ
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 280
Guild: The Macs

yooo, whats up everyone. im trying to start playing again, how far behind am i now?!! xD

10-07-2010   #197 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

000zero000 is on a distinguished road
IGN: oooZEROooo
Class: Dark Lord to_wizard
Level: 2XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinofino
yooo, whats up everyone. im trying to start playing again, how far behind am i now?!! xD
hurry up and comeback already son D< ure still good xDDDD just comeback already!!!

10-07-2010   #198 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Pinofino will become famous soon enoughPinofino will become famous soon enough
IGN: MaryJ
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 280
Guild: The Macs

haha awesome, yea im actually in the transition of moving so when i settle in with a stable internet connection i'll be on.

10-08-2010   #199 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinofino
haha awesome, yea im actually in the transition of moving so when i settle in with a stable internet connection i'll be on.
kewL then hit lvl300!!! get ur net faaaaaaaaast!! xDDD

10-10-2010   #200 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

AyanamiSakura will become famous soon enoughAyanamiSakura will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to AyanamiSakura
IGN: Princ3ssSakura
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: 220

:O!!! come back soon...tho kinda a late reply >.<