ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Dawn Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-25-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Default A beg for help

Hello, fellow Dawn members. I am Volfgangas, as some of you might already know. The reason I'm here is that hard times came to my happy Trickster life - I'm doing Episode 3. It was easy at first, but now I need to get that cursed Earthen Fate Necklace , after manually drilling around 2 hours AND having my pet item hunt on, and still not getting the necklace, I gave up. What I'm asking is, that if ANYONE has extra necklace or is willing to give me his/her only necklace from a mule char you ain't gonna ever play, PLEASE, put it in Guild Storage and let me take it. Thanks for help and understanding.

Merry Christmas all!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-25-2012   #2 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

This necklace isn't trade-able or dropable. Only you can dig it up. It's not even bankable

12-25-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

It is bankable:
Quote:
: Earthen Fate Necklace is drilled in Room of Light. Use a Soul Summoning (Skill) to get there, which is obtained by completing Poseidon's Blessing - The Voice from the Statue. Do note, that the Earthen Fate Necklace is an irremovable item, which you can't trade or sell or npc, however you can bank it in your warehouse.

12-25-2012   #4 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

It wasn't when people tried. Idk if they changed that part now. But either way it won't let me be of any help to you

12-25-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseMapleStoryCronous Online

SnowBoi is on a distinguished road
IGN: SnowBoi1~9 / xSnowBall
Guild: ~Good Day~

I think by warehouse it means your own personal storage that cost 50 galders per use, I may be wrong though.