ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Dawn Guild

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2012   #1 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestWorld of Warcraft

OwlyDreams is on a distinguished road
IGN: Covershoot | Milay
Class: Bunny | Sheep to_champion
Level: 227 | 215
Guild: Dawn
Default My Goodbye to Dawn...

... TEMPORARILY (Scared you there huh?)

Alright well, here's the thing. My computer broke three days ago, and I had my ex boyfriend with his mom (Don't.. Just don't ask me why) over, which meant no time for myself at all. I don't have any access to Trickster Online. I'm very sorry for coming with this news now, but everyday it was getting up at 8, barely time to eat, go to the beach, waterfalls, ... Restaurants, then come back midnight with no power. They finally left today morning, so I have some time for myself now, though I'm leaving in abit. Next week Tuesday I'm going to Holland, later I will have to go to Czech Rep and after that to Russia. Travel much? I'm going to buy myself a Mac in Holland so perhaps I can download T.O., though I'm not so sure if it's mac compatible. I will try to stay active on the forums and will have access to internet on my iphone. If anyone wants my msn, whatsapp or viber, please send me a private message so that we will discuss the way we can stay in touch. I would like to apologize again for this disturbing travelling, but there are some things in my private life that I have to sort out.

Will hella miss you guys, take care of Dawn))

Every breath you take, every move you make, every step you take, I'll be watching you.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2012   #2 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Every breath you take, every move you make, every step you take, I'll be watching you.
LOL...amg this made me laugh.

07-21-2012   #3 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

"o enjoy ur vacation~! have fun~!!!! :3
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard