ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Dawn Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-02-2012   #1 (permalink)
lol
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia
Default name help. x:

Hi Dawnsies. So I was looking to change my name 'JellyJammo' and I needed help choosing one. I did google translate english~latin. So heres what I got.

Vivit~ alive. Not too fond of this one because it sounds like Vith. q____q
Dea~ goddess. Sounds okay to me. :3
Vincere~ win. c: also reminds me of Vith but not so much.
Clara~ Bright.
Nemo~ None. 8DDD
Nulla~ Zero. o:
Vita~ life.
Arcus~ rainbow.

Or something I made/thought up ~ Avalyne.
Satini.
Skyye
Smirk
Rhymme

My sister says either Dea, Vincere, or Avalyne. Which one @____@ I personally agree with her. feel free to make combinations. I wanted a short one not like xxxxxxxxxxx more like xxxxxx
Il plus rep anyone who posts.
I wanted Dawn's opinion. Denks guys.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2012   #2 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

Nemo~~~<3

CUZ ITZ NEMO =D

iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

06-03-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaDragon Nest

Felicity85 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Felicity85,SeraphicCharm
Class: Acrobat
Guild: The~Dutch~Team*, Odyssey

I really like Vita and Dea

06-03-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Vincere or... Vincere. :3

06-03-2012   #5 (permalink)
lol
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone. :3 plus repped everyone. Im still thinking of more if anything comes to my mind. 8D

06-03-2012   #6 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

-pops in- Sorry to intrudeee. I like Avalyne. Personally I feel like it's YOUR name because you made it up. And it can mean whatever you want it to. (Also it sounds like Avalon, and I love King Arthur's Court^^)

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

06-03-2012   #7 (permalink)
lol
Games

I think I might go with Avalyne. Just waiting to see if I change my mind. Which I always do. @____@
Plus repped. :3

06-03-2012   #8 (permalink)
lol
Games

Sorry for the double post, but when I decide which name I want, you guys can take the Latin names. If you like of course. c: cause i didnt really make them up.

06-03-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand FantasiaGrand ChaseElsword

LadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LadyxBeato
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 28X

I think Vincere sounds really nice

...and Nemo sounds cool just cuz of that song by Nightwish called Nemo
...and also cuz of Finding Nemo.

Still think Vincere sounds the coolest though^^

Jewelia

Please +rep if I helped!

Creds to Mini for the amazing avi and Rydia for the custom gif

06-03-2012   #10 (permalink)
lol
Games

Plus repped. I like it too. If i dont take it in the end, the people who like it can claim it owo its not like my discovery. More like Latins. 8D

06-03-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand FantasiaGrand ChaseElsword

LadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LadyxBeato
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 28X

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyJammo
Plus repped. I like it too. If i dont take it in the end, the people who like it can claim it owo its not like my discovery. More like Latins. 8D
Latin is an amazing language. I wish my school offered it but they only offer French, Spanish, and ASL so I chose French ): Y THEY NO TEACH LATIN?!

Jewelia

Please +rep if I helped!

Creds to Mini for the amazing avi and Rydia for the custom gif

06-03-2012   #12 (permalink)
lol
Games

IKR I LOVE LATIN. So fancy..

06-03-2012   #13 (permalink)
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

Vincere sounds like sincere. O: and have you tried to see if the names have been taken already? Avalyne is nice!

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

06-03-2012   #14 (permalink)
lol
Games

I have seen. o: Like I was looking at all the members. c:

06-06-2012   #15 (permalink)
lol
Games

Changed it to Vincere. Thanks for everyone's opinions! (: