ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Dawn Guild

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-12-2012   #1 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia
Default forum is dead.

Why everyone silent on ggftw. qq Especially that Sean. qq Why Thorosern be quiet in his corner. :c And eventually I'll get around to posting my real picture in dat thread. It's gunna be a hundred year bump. Well. I hope everyone sees this and will come back to entertain Choco :cc

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-13-2012   #2 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

lmao xD the forum thread spammerz are gone ;-;!!!! otherz dun wanna bother much bout posting now too

-ex-dawn forumz spammer- >_>
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

05-14-2012   #3 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Well, I thought everyone quit here.

I r Bulletproof~

05-14-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand FantasiaGrand ChaseElsword

LadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LadyxBeato
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 28X

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikU
lmao xD the forum thread spammerz are gone ;-;!!!! otherz dun wanna bother much bout posting now too

-ex-dawn forumz spammer- >_>
Yeah sad time ): I remember when Dawn threads used to have like 1000+ posts in them each LOL

You know what? We need to bring those games back. Like the Word Association game and that Guys vs. Girls game...? LOLZ I remember that one it was so stupid haha xD

And also that interview thread where we vote or a guild leader chooses which Dawn member to interview that week and anyone can posts questions and stuff^^

Jewelia

Please +rep if I helped!

Creds to Mini for the amazing avi and Rydia for the custom gif

05-14-2012   #5 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute

Or the time where everyone post their REAL pix.

I r Bulletproof~

05-14-2012   #6 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

I'm still alive.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

05-14-2012   #7 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

People need to keep choco entertained. Or she dai. ;______;

05-14-2012   #8 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

How do? >:

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

05-15-2012   #9 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Is Dawn still active in-game? Sorry, haven't been on for so long now, and just wondering. The last time I saw Dawn, it was when it was in the top 10 always.

I r Bulletproof~

05-15-2012   #10 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

You are not the only guild. My activity has gone down ever since I got into the RP scene and the game itself was hacked AGAIN. Not fun. </3

Also FOXY-LAMBDADELTA!!! I herd that you and Hiku had a Facebook! SHARE MEH!!!!

05-16-2012   #11 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLambdadelta
Yeah sad time ): I remember when Dawn threads used to have like 1000+ posts in them each LOL

You know what? We need to bring those games back. Like the Word Association game and that Guys vs. Girls game...? LOLZ I remember that one it was so stupid haha xD

And also that interview thread where we vote or a guild leader chooses which Dawn member to interview that week and anyone can posts questions and stuff^^
hahaha yeah old timez lady<3 miss those timez too XD
sadly i cant check this much now either...-.- cant even access this site at work now >.>;;

guyz vs girlz was all full of spam and slaughtering too brutal!! but it was fanni XDD

would be nice if our forumz getz back up again lolz .-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
Is Dawn still active in-game? Sorry, haven't been on for so long now, and just wondering. The last time I saw Dawn, it was when it was in the top 10 always.
pretty ok..on certain timez...but i couldnt see either since im like 99% afk now and barely playz now too...

"misses the timez i used to play at work "
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

05-16-2012   #12 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

Quiet times yes but far from inactive.
I would say every guild has those times. As for the guild forum? Not many people seem to be interested in this. Or else they'd be here. People seemed rather bothered if you tried making them come here so personaly I just remained inagme.

05-16-2012   #13 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flareen
Quiet times yes but far from inactive.
I would say every guild has those times. As for the guild forum? Not many people seem to be interested in this. Or else they'd be here. People seemed rather bothered if you tried making them come here so personaly I just remained inagme.
I guess not alot do not want to bother since it takes a hastle to make a account and not plan to use it alot except for updates. I guess it's not their type of "social networking". Dawn is not alone in this... Tried to bribe members to join ggFTW and engage in TO discussions... But I guess not are into it. T.T;

And I still want an open network for ggFTW-Trickster-ians on FB. (Maybe we can open RP sesions to keep our communications strong? We need a bunny-Beatrice too!)

05-16-2012   #14 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Everyone beenon ggftw. q.q waaaawwww. :ccc

Last edited by Versalia; 05-18-2012 at 10:09 PM. Reason: boop.

05-17-2012   #15 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyJammo
Everyone been quiet in game and on ggftw. q.q waaaawwww. :ccc
i barely see u

05-17-2012   #16 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

Quiet ingame?
Not when I log on. I hardly see you so idk.

05-18-2012   #17 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Well in my time zone. That's when people are asleep I guess. Crap. >:cc When I went on at earlier times it was funn. Wish I could go onn earlier again. qq

05-24-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand FantasiaGrand ChaseElsword

LadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LadyxBeato
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 28X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
I guess not alot do not want to bother since it takes a hastle to make a account and not plan to use it alot except for updates. I guess it's not their type of "social networking". Dawn is not alone in this... Tried to bribe members to join ggFTW and engage in TO discussions... But I guess not are into it. T.T;

And I still want an open network for ggFTW-Trickster-ians on FB. (Maybe we can open RP sesions to keep our communications strong? We need a bunny-Beatrice too!)
MINIIIIII!<3 I can't believe I missed all your posts here buuuu -3-
Anywayz yeah I think FB would be a great way to keep intouch!
I hope you've been having fun doing your RPing ahaha. I have to catch up on Umineko again. I haven't been able to keep up since...the 5th Arc/Episode I think...? (It's been like a year and half since I last read an Umineko Sound Novel @.@)

@Lara and Choco: I totally understand that guild is quiet only at certain times of the day. Since Choco has almost the same timezone as me, we're never able to log on when the guild is most active :/ Most of the guild's timezone is WAYYYY ahead of ours...
For me, even if I log on at the earliest I can at 9:30ish PM PST, no one is really on sighhhhh.

@Hiku
LOOOL. I miss your old work too! xD
I still remember the times when we would all harkon and then you'd be like "OMG. CUSTOMER AFK A;DKFJA" and we're like...oh crap 3rd harkon...and it'd die 8D

Jewelia

Please +rep if I helped!

Creds to Mini for the amazing avi and Rydia for the custom gif

05-25-2012   #19 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Bah. I have curfew. Sucks. ]:

05-27-2012   #20 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

MY WITCH HYBRID! 8D Yea I miss ya chuu~ But what am I to do in this "board game" anymore.. =3=; *Is waiting for a new episode in TO*

Anyways! The RPs have been fun~ Met an Ange and Lion there! (And Maria if she counts with a "guardian"...) Story-recording is crazy! But that's why I took this moment to develop the persona for the CK series. =3=;

Epi. 5 = Erika's intro episode? Bleh I still remember the amazing bits in Epi. 6 and how I became a Jessi-geek. =3=; But yea. I want to read them without being a guilty pirate. *cough* Ange does her streams if she felt like it. Hopefully I can go there one day if she opens one.

Also, Me and Sherry/GOLDEN WITCH are at the PST zones (if i'm correct), so I can understand why some of our members log in at different hours, and unable to chit-chat.

P.S. You did not tell me you have a Eva-Fox! (I was thinking of filling Anshonia as Evatrice's vessel for some side-plot that involves the Chaos Towers. =3=; But I guess that's my imagination. At least i'm not crazy at Thief Master/Hunter Lord's hair-cut and looking like Eva's if done right~

P.P.S. "Lion" (from FB AKA my RP-brother) played Trickster recently, and is at the Jewelia server. He/she/it is at a different time zone (and most likely a different class than my dream trap-Champion). If want a Seakitty buddy and he's free, i'll pinch- I MEAN bug him to log in~ |D

P.P.P.S. OMG! I forgot the true reason why i'm not on all the time: Lag and log-in issues! It's hard for me to log in into my character while having FireFox (mostly for FB) on.. And because of catching up with RPs, I put TO as minority. And the LAG.. After the "hacker" incident, it made me lost my motivation to log on, only to be lag while in ASK-moments. V.V; I can not be alone in this, right?

Last edited by Gaap; 05-27-2012 at 02:06 AM.