MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Dawn Guild

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Perfect World

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-25-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Sapphirelily32 is on a distinguished road
Class: Soul Master
Guild: Dawn
Default I came out of hibernation....sorta

*Awkward waveeee* Hi dawniieeee. Im so sorry that I just disappeared like that. All of a sydden I was assigned all these projects, tests, thesis, essays, and overwhelmed with expectations. School is consuming all my time and I really miss the guilldd I dont want to start going on now because it would cause me to slack during these two important months. Im planning to come on and visit this fridaay around 5-6pm! I hope to see everyone online and if i got kicked, GAH i totally deserve it but could i possibly be readmitted. I cant wait to hear from you guys again and I really did miss you guys...hope the feeling is mutual <3
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-27-2012   #2 (permalink)
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

lily~~~!!!! T~T no wonder i havent seen u at all!! wellz gL~ w/ those >.<!! hope to see and chat w u again :3
oxoHikUoxo~Duelist~400/42X | oxoPitoUoxo~Thief Master~25X/30X | oxoLyNcHoxo~Gambler~250/250
xZykiRu~Witch | xZiKyRu~SoulMaster | Scylleaf~Witch | ZeonNight~Priest | Guiliastes~Wizard | SunnyFate~Bard
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard