ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Dawn Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-10-2011   #1 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn
Default Inactive/Kicking rules

This has been requested and it's supposed to give you an overview on what we consider as inactive.

Basic things that could get you kicked:

1. If you have just joined Dawn, logged on for 1-2 days and then never log again for weeks - you are likely to be kicked.

2. If you have just joined Dawn and don't talk at all or only ask for help without even trying to get into the community - you will either be kicked or a sub will talk to you. (that will depend on how much you've been talking - if at all.)

3. If you haven't been around for long yet and suddenly go absent for a month or more without letting anyone know - you are likely to be kicked. (If you are a long time member we will most likely wait longer. But please consider - we can't know if you will ever be back and therefore can't wait forever.)

4. If you are planning to be inactive - for any kind of reason; Holiday, school, college, work, illness [...] you can and should contact a sub or post in our inactive thread (inactive thread recomanded). If you say you will be inactive for 3 months - we will wait 3 months. If there is no sign of you at all for another whole month -you are likely to be kicked.

5. If you don't talk or not enough and aren't trying to be part of the community you will be recieving PMs of subs asking you to be more active. If this keeps repeating you are likely to be kicked sooner or later.

6. Semi inactives are a hard case for us subs - they are neither "off" often enough nor are they on often enough to be counted as talk active or any such thing. If you log in once every month - no matter how active you may be during that one log in - it's not very fair towards the guild seeing as you're keeping yourself a spot which isn't really being used. Please be fair and consider that.

Anyone who get's kicked is welcome to rejoin once they are active again. [That is if it's people who have been kicked due inactiveness /no scammers or trouble causers ;3]

Please don't feel offended or give the subs a hard time if you were kicked. We don't kick because of the fun of it - infact it always gives us a bad feeling having to kick one of you. But a guild simply dies if we don't. We can't know if people who suddenly fall inactive will ever come back - we've seen enough people go inactive never to return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flareen
I'll be giving people, who told us about being inactive for certain reasons, a title "Excused for inactive" so that other subs will know too. This title should pretty much "protect" you from being kicked unless you're away much longer than expected.
Trying to get that system in now cause we've been having many semi inactives again of whom I'm always not sure who told us about it and who didn't. u_u

Last edited by Flareen; 01-17-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-10-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of Tanks

Saylee will become famous soon enough
IGN: AznKyos/Kyosx/Akyos/Kyos
Class: Gambler/Light Wiz/Merc/Cyberhunter to_magician
Level: 22x/27x/21x/21x
Guild: Idk

Last edited by Saylee; 08-10-2011 at 01:03 AM.

08-10-2011   #3 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I hope Hiku hasn't kicked my Champ yet... Dunno what to focus and double-client is a rare thing. ><;

Of course- I don't mind if anyone kicks, but that means that my only guild left is my own. ^^;

08-10-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Understood! ;3

I'll always make sure to post if I'm going to be inactive. I love you guys too much to ditch you without saying anything. O_O! <3

10-29-2011   #5 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold

A reminder to all semi inactives!

Please - it is not fair towards the guild. If you have lost interest in the game.. happens. Of course it would be nicer to have you guys stick around but if you have lost interest in the game there is no use playing only to save a spot in Dawn.
So again - please be fair and ask yourself whether it might be time for you to leave this guild.

10-29-2011   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

If LadyxBeato was kicked from the guild, don't hestitate to kick JessicaUshiromia as well.

I am still active on LadyGaap of Mirage Coordinator if you find me, but motivation for my Champion is little as i'm only focusing on one Daily Quest to raise her TM. (Lv. 153, TM 170-something right now... Very slow!) So yea.. Getting Gaap to Lv. 400 might take a long time to thanks to school/homework. :I

10-30-2011   #7 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

@Minits

Just let us know when youre active again :3

10-30-2011   #8 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I can bug Beato via ggFTW (or Jessica's FL if i'm on).. But I think Hiku said that she watched her over at Facebook. o-o;

So yea. I don't know when i'll play for real again. Taking care of a Champ in PvM environment can be tricky, especially since i'm locked from Earthquake/Inferno.

10-30-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand FantasiaGrand ChaseElsword

LadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LadyxBeato
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 28X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flareen
A reminder to all semi inactives!

Please - it is not fair towards the guild. If you have lost interest in the game.. happens. Of course it would be nicer to have you guys stick around but if you have lost interest in the game there is no use playing only to save a spot in Dawn.
So again - please be fair and ask yourself whether it might be time for you to leave this guild.
Oh darn looks like I'm a semi-inactive yet again sighhhhh. Feel free to kick me because honestly I don't think I'll be able to log on more than just the short amount of time I'm on during the weekends ): Way too much school stuff going on again.
Maybe we'll see if I can be active again during the few weeks of my winter break! So hopefully I can rejoin Dawn then...otherwise I guess I'll be seeing you guys next summer. I'll miss you all<3

AND LAWLZ MINI YEAH FEEL FREE TO BUG ME W/ PMS ON HERE OR WHATNOT~

Jewelia

Please +rep if I helped!

Creds to Mini for the amazing avi and Rydia for the custom gif

11-03-2011   #10 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

LOL MY BEATRICE!!!!

Uuu uuu yea. Because of this weird bans and well... JEWELIA IS WEIRD!!!.... I stashed my Champ into M.C. in-case if either party is frozen out. (I have not done any "bad deed" to GR, so for love of god spare my Duelist and my Champ!

OH AND I NEED YOU TO ADD YOUR ERIKA/BEATO TO GAAP'S FRIENDLIST!!!

01-17-2012   #11 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

I'll be giving people, who told us about being inactive for certain reasons, a title "Excused for inactive" so that other subs will know too. This title should pretty much "protect" you from being kicked unless you're away much longer than expected.
Trying to get that system in now cause we've been having many semi inactives again of whom I'm always not sure who told us about it and who didn't. u_u