:3 these Guild Words To Live By where made by an old guild leader of mine who i respect and trust. Hopefully you all follow this rules too.
Now these are very simple that anyone can do thems or probably already does :3
Guild Words to live by
* Never do something that you would despise if someone else did it. Be your own role model.
* Never speak evil of anyone, so as to cause him dishonor, more or less, except for some real good. Instead, let there be benevolence in everything you speak.
* Be as happy as possible and have fun.
* Be courteous to party members. When leaving a party, say thanks and goodbye.
* Do not fail your classes because of a game.
* Always offer your help when a guildie looks in need. Don't wait for them to ask. And don't be shy to ask for help.
* Before vending an item, check that no one in the guild wants or needs it.
* Never use a hack or even dream of using one.
* Always check guild chat regularly. Say hi to everyone and get to know every single person.
* Never ks someone intentionally, with hopes of gaining something by a cheap
* Do not spam in public chat nor use intense profanity.
* Help to recruit awesome people to the guild.
* Do not train monsters onto afk people, but save them instead when they're in danger.
* When you go to a dungeon, ask in guild chat if anyone wishes to go also. Try to include everyone in group activities.
* Check guild forum everyday and post.
* Do not beg for gold and items
* Drama is not tolerated at all
* Convert play points into guild points
* Donate 5k gold a week to our guild stone
* Post in the guild check in thread every 2 week. No post for 2 months is auto kick unless a reason was stated in guild check in thread.
* Do not buy/sell NX
* No mod talk if you to talk about it take it to pms
* No Spoilers (anime episodes)
Last updated October 2, 2008