Quote:
Originally Posted by cesar13
wow i already level up 2 times
Wow thats nice (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.
Precision's Dainn exp farming guide.
Precision's guide on Yeti Plateau.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-07-2007   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Precision is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
You should probably include a disclaimer that Yeti Plateau has NO equipment drops whatsoever. Not even loose boxes. Anyone who uses Yeti Plateau for their exp farming needs won't be upgrading their equipment (or getting anything to sell to even NPCs to get money to buy better equipment) anytime soon (or anytime whatsoever).
Alright, thanks a lot! I'll include that soon. (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-07-2007   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
This should be exp farm guide for every class, not just Dainn. Also, another disclaimer you should include is that L Yeti Plateau, while it is fast 'experience' in game, in reality though, it nets you 0 experience in actual game play.

Which will then lead to the following:
When you get to level 5x after L Yeti Plateau for however many levels you did, you have gained 0 actual game play experience as a player. You have only gained character experience and levels. Therefore, when you hit that 5x mark and L Yeti Plateau experiences becomes slow and you try to get in cobolt raids, you will most probably die very fast in it then become blacklisted and a reject to all other high level players. Making you unable to join any high level parties.

I think you should include a suggestion in there and suggest that L Yeti Plateau be used only for people that have already had lvl 5x characters by training the regular way (kanhel, yeti cave, staging, etc) on their 2nd characters.

OR suggest kanhel and staging in the guide too, alongside L Yeti Plateau.
I put the title as Dainn farming guide because I am a Dainn and so my experiences are based on my Dainn. However, I aint too sure if it applies for other classes, hence I did not put this as a farming guide for all classes. (:

As for wad you had said about hitting the 5x mark, I created this guide is based until lv 40[As stated in the beginning] because when I hit lv 40, my training speed was not as fast as before already. Hence I did not wish to include lv 40 and above in the guide so as not to mislead others. But in actual fact, from my experiences, I trained at yeti until lv 50. Also 50-52, I hardly enter L yeti anymore, instead, I trained at L3-X[In terms of stages in L epi 3] Though it takes pretty long to lv, you are able to hunt for items at the same time, equipments and others.

As for kanhel and those, I wouldnt be suggesting in here as I'm currently only lv 52, and had not experienced kanhel or cobolt raid yet. Thus I wouldnt include in here yet. (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-07-2007   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceburner4540
It should also be noted that Yeti Plateau leveling results in very poorly equipped and very poor characters. I have yet to receive an item box of any sort after going through Yeti Plateau a dozen or so times and the only source of real money is from those Heart Throbbing Box 3s.
Yeps, I had replied previously too that I'll include this soon. Thanks a lot for your feedback ! (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-07-2007   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchugh
pls help im lvl 37 need 1 lvl but cant get prty for yeti plataue any where else?
As for your case, I wouldnt recommend you training anywhere else except for L.Yeti seriously. If there isnt any party available while you're playing, I just guess that your playing time doesnt realli match the other player's timings. I had once waited for a party for over 45 mins just to do L.Yeti, so I guess patience is important in finding parties. (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-07-2007   #26 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Dmitri is on a distinguished road

ty for guide, yeah it's all classes really

11-07-2007   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
Ever try soloing it? It's not that hard, you know. Or at least, it shouldn't be. If you aren't good enough to solo Yeti Plateau, you seriously need to stop and consider that you are rushing too much through this game.
If you were to say soloing L.yeti isnt that hard, den I would like to voice out my disagreements. It may be easy to do for some players, soloing the whole stage and all. However, it is a different case for different players. Some players may be different in terms of their damages, hp or many other factors. Hence we are unable to say something like "It is simple for me, why cant you solo it too?" Yeps get wad I mean? (:

Doing L.Yeti with a complete party would be a much better and efficient choice. The party can split the work, all contributing to the killing and it can be completed in a much lesser duration. So if you are not able to solo L.Yeti, don't worry too much, you arent lousy. A lousy player is one who really thinks he is lousy. (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-07-2007   #28 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

err plox edit your post and dont 5x post in a row rofl.

11-07-2007   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

HEY SITE MODERATORS !
Jus a sorry here, I aint going against the rules by re-posting or so. But this is my guide and I wouldnt wish to leave questions unattended. So I reply each and every player's problems. Hope it aint an offence (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-07-2007   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by samicool10
err plox edit your post and dont 5x post in a row rofl.
Erm, just put all into 1? But that would be pretty hard for the users to read isnt it? Cos my replies are kinda long and detailed thats why. (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-07-2007   #31 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

just edit your post and put in the question and answer. o well if the mods arnt lazy they will put them together ;O.

well that looks like post spamming so yea put them in one long post instead >,< i think your kinda only one doing 1 post per answer XD

11-07-2007   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
This should be exp farm guide for every class, not just Dainn. Also, another disclaimer you should include is that L Yeti Plateau, while it is fast 'experience' in game, in reality though, it nets you 0 experience in actual game play.

Which will then lead to the following:
When you get to level 5x after L Yeti Plateau for however many levels you did, you have gained 0 actual game play experience as a player. You have only gained character experience and levels. Therefore, when you hit that 5x mark and L Yeti Plateau experiences becomes slow and you try to get in cobolt raids, you will most probably die very fast in it then become blacklisted and a reject to all other high level players. Making you unable to join any high level parties.

I think you should include a suggestion in there and suggest that L Yeti Plateau be used only for people that have already had lvl 5x characters by training the regular way (kanhel, yeti cave, staging, etc) on their 2nd characters.

OR suggest kanhel and staging in the guide too, alongside L Yeti Plateau.
I put the title as Dainn farming guide because I am a Dainn and so my experiences are based on my Dainn. However, I aint too sure if it applies for other classes, hence I did not put this as a farming guide for all classes. (:

As for wad you had said about hitting the 5x mark, I created this guide is based until lv 40[As stated in the beginning] because when I hit lv 40, my training speed was not as fast as before already. Hence I did not wish to include lv 40 and above in the guide so as not to mislead others. But in actual fact, from my experiences, I trained at yeti until lv 50. Also 50-52, I hardly enter L yeti anymore, instead, I trained at L3-X[In terms of stages in L epi 3] Though it takes pretty long to lv, you are able to hunt for items at the same time, equipments and others.

As for kanhel and those, I wouldnt be suggesting in here as I'm currently only lv 52, and had not experienced kanhel or cobolt raid yet. Thus I wouldnt include in here yet. (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-07-2007   #33 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

err if you platued that much i doubt you got alot of experience hence i wouldnt get you in a raid if you did crap in it for 2 weeks so you got time to get better. and kanhel is some nice exp also. you can get like 10-50% depending on quests

11-07-2007   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
err if you platued that much i doubt you got alot of experience hence i wouldnt get you in a raid if you did crap in it for 2 weeks so you got time to get better. and kanhel is some nice exp also. you can get like 10-50% depending on quests
Yea, I'm still looking forward to trying out kanhel and updating here. But I heard theres lots of hassle before doing the stage though.

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-07-2007   #35 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

o for getting in? well its so easy i dunno what they thinking there O.o enter kanhel take tablet go to 2-10 history. kill skeletons til they drop dungeon key. take dungeon key go to ghost dungeon history. then go to bottom part right part behind that statue shooting ice there a hidden path. then go to general skeleton he then takes your tablet and corrects it. then go 2-9 legend rush the stage dont kill anything but the 2 mobs in the start. then a soul ruler will spwn after those 2 hallways. kill it drops key but not allways its like 80% drop for key.

11-07-2007   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
o for getting in? well its so easy i dunno what they thinking there O.o enter kanhel take tablet go to 2-10 history. kill skeletons til they drop dungeon key. take dungeon key go to ghost dungeon history. then go to bottom part right part behind that statue shooting ice there a hidden path. then go to general skeleton he then takes your tablet and corrects it. then go 2-9 legend rush the stage dont kill anything but the 2 mobs in the start. then a soul ruler will spwn after those 2 hallways. kill it drops key but not allways its like 80% drop for key.
Wow chee thanks. Will go try it out some time soon! (:

Oh yeah, and how do you get stuff up on sticky? Its up to the moderators? Cos I find that if it's up, it would be much better and easier reference for others isnt it?

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-07-2007   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Mikuru is on a distinguished road

it's not 2-10 history, it's 2-7 isn't it then go to 2-9 and get a dungeon key?

11-07-2007   #38 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

err you get dungeon key in 2-10 AND 2-9 but prefer 2-10. and you dont need to do 2-7 to enter kanhel and i doubt he was playing before the side stage patch

11-09-2007   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Hey guys. mind if you do a little rating here on the guide please..? (:

My guides:
Precision's Dainn guide.

11-09-2007   #40 (permalink)
hmm...
Awards MoM Award

bananza is an unknown quantity at this point

im not sure. but can this guide work universally?
wit sieg and eir also?