Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold
Default Anime Festival Asia '09

Anime Festival Asia 2009
Singapore, Suntec Convention Halls 403-404. Nov 21-22 [Sat-Sun]

Featuring:

Yoshiki Fukuyama

Quote:
Member of JAM Project. Guitarist, singer, and songwriter, Yoshiki Fukuyama will be performing at Anime Festival Asia 2009 in “I Love Anisong” act for the first time ever in Singapore!
Ichirou Mizuki

Quote:
Ichirou Mizuki, Japan’s “King of Anime Songs”, has confirmed that he will come back to Anime Festival Asia 2009 (AFA09) to perform at AFA09’s “I Love Anisong”
May'N

Quote:
In response to the many requests from the region’s fans, May’n will return to Singapore for AFA this year with new songs and a brand new performance experience..
Shokotan

Quote:
Multi-talented (Actress, Cosplayer, Voice Actress, Illustrator, Manga-ka, Idol, and Blogger!) Shoko Nakagawa will perform in AFA09’s “I Love Anisong” act.
Hatsune Miku

Quote:
Hatsune Miku’s creator Crypton Future Media, together with SEGA’s PSP game ‘Hatsune Miku –Project DIVA-‘ , which was released on July 2nd 2009, will be bringing Hatsune Miku to life in Singapore for its very first overseas appearance.
K-ON Seiyuu

Quote:
The voice actresses of K-ON! will make an appearance for the first time overseas at AFA09. The cast will be doing a live dubbing a scene from the animation, in addition to a Question and Answer session on the main stage.
And more!

More @ AFA'09- Anime Festival Asia

A definite must for me!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.