Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals
Default Cherry Credits TO Event <Conclusion>

I saw Musta, Equra and Hexy.

We met up outside PCBunk. I knew its them when they keep staring at me like some exotic creature or something.

They gave out the same posters as two years ago.

Theres less than 40 people in the event.

I did not see Zgmhomo, though Musta claims that he saw Zgmhomo and Zgmhomo wears black rimmed glasses.

Someone came up to me and said that they're from the IRC, I don't know who he is because I din't hear whatever hes saying, but he said something about 'Hentai Lord' and I heard it. If hes saying that I'm the Hentai Lord, I can safely tell you that I'm not.

Fantasia gotten GM_Raven. I made someone ask GM_Raven why did she detest the word 'Coon'.

I told everyone to spam Coon, which they promptly did. GM_Moshup told us to use 'Kun or Rac' instead of 'Coon'.

GMs told us to stop spamming 'MyMMOGames.net' which we did not stop spamming (Like duh.)

Zgmhomo did not spam 'MyMMOGames.net' with us.

The exclusive 'Golden Ice Boy' pet has already been released. The people from Cherry Credits don't seem to know that. They claimed that its a 'EVENT ONLY AWARD'.

Someone won an Intern-Loki pet. Whoever it is, I don't know who the hell are you.

I got killed by Zgmhomo and his homocat.

I took revenge by killing Zgmhomo's cat (Maybe its some other poor soul, I don't know.)

Us 4 forfieted our prizes because we said we've quitted trickster. (We said it really loudly too.)

Zgmhomo was sitting at place 85. (Or 84, anyone gonna go sit there next time, please sanitize your seat first)

I din't get teleported at the Event Garden OX because my name is too long.

Musta din't get teleported into the OX Garden either.

Finally we did get teleported into the OX Garden, we get asked a whole load of stupid lame questions that even a Lv.1 newbie could answer it.

We're given Spicy Egg x 5, Revival Flower x 3 and a GM Cert.

I brought my black bladed katana along. Which is kept in a cardboard box anyway.

Musta went to play Melty Blood after the event.

We went for lunch, then went to 6th floor of PS to look at the cosplay shop and the sword shop.

I learned that Equra is a Gacha addict.

Musta went to play Melty Blood. (AGAIN.)

We all went to the MRT after that.

Musta PS'd us by taking the purple line.

I PS'd Equra and Hexy by alighting at BSH, while they had to go to SBW and CCK. (Ha ha ha.)

Musta gonna play Pangya once hes at home.

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 04-25-2009 at 03:07 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

I understand that TO is a very intensive, exciting game, and that many people love the excruciatingly addictive Gacha system that probably makes more money than the slot machines at Las Vegas. However, my curiosity has been piqued as to why Cherry Credits would continue sponsoring such a stupid gayme, so main question is, Where is Las Vegas?

04-25-2009   #3 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I am not homo. D<

And I din kill your cat, I think. I wasn't killed either. I was banished by Tenter... >_>

I think I saw you, if you are the one with the Katana.

And I did spam MMOG for a short while, then stopped due to boredom.

The person who won the Intern pet is actually Ildanach, who has kindly passed the pet to me. 8D

04-25-2009   #4 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx09a
I am not homo. D<

And I din kill your cat, I think. I wasn't killed either. I was banished by Tenter... >_>

I think I saw you, if you are the one with the Katana.

And I did spam MMOG for a short while, then stopped due to boredom.

The person who won the Intern pet is actually Ildanach, who has kindly passed the pet to me. 8D
FFFFFF...

And yes, I'm the one with the black katana 8D. It kinda dragged quite some attention MY way, and Musta and gang kinda used it as a signal beacon to find for me at the start.

And the last event is... BLANKET PARTY THE PHOTOGRAPHER!

Now you're gonna homo with the pet.

Eh, Zgm, whos the one who shooked my hand and said Hentai lord or whatever that is?

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 04-25-2009 at 02:49 AM.

04-25-2009   #5 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

No idea. Din see that. Doubt it is people from Symphony. >:

I din know anyone else from MMOG who went except for you guys and my guild.

04-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
No idea. Din see that. Doubt it is people from Symphony. >:

I din know anyone else from MMOG who went except for you guys and my guild.
Sitting at my table:

Hexer | Eggy (Equra)
-------------------------
Me>3 | Mustapusta

I was hijacking the speakers to blast DJM music, I bet you can hear it at your table, hohoho...

GM said K-ON is cute.

I say K-ON is bullshit.

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 04-25-2009 at 03:08 AM.

04-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
sɪlvər

That guy who shooked my hands has long as hell emo hair.

In fact, he looked more emo than... An emo?

This is Kyuubey

04-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook

I told everyone to spam Coon, which they promptly did. GM_Moshup told us to use 'Kun or Rac' instead of 'Coon'.
Yeah because a Japanese name suffix for a class name makes more sense then a shortened version of the actual name!

04-25-2009   #9 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Sitting at my table:

Hexer | Eggy (Equra)
-------------------------
Me>3 | Mustapusta

I was hijacking the speakers to blast DJM music, I bet you can hear it at your table, hohoho...

GM said K-ON is cute.

I say K-ON is bullshit.
I was wondering what crap music that was. >:

And you lie. K-On pwns. Hands down.

And anyway from my view I can only see Musta. He blocked ya.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 04-25-2009 at 03:33 AM.

04-25-2009   #10 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
I was wondering what crap music that was. >:

And you lies. K-On pwns. Hands down.

And anyway from my view I can only see Musta. He blocked ya.
You saw my black katana anyway.

Lrn 2 fear it.

This is Kyuubey

04-25-2009   #11 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
You saw my black katana anyway.

Lrn 2 fear it.
It was during the prize thingy. I saw you and I was like "wow a katana". LOL.

Didn't even know it was you.

04-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
sɪlvər

BTW:

Zgm, you should have followed us.

We went to a shop at Plaza Singapura, its filled with GUNDAM MERCHANDISE.

Musta knew you would like it ROFL.

This is Kyuubey

04-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

PICHURS?!??!11!

No pichurs? You guys suck k

04-25-2009   #14 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Wait for CC to upload it.

This is Kyuubey

04-25-2009   #15 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

/moved to Conventions and Events
Should have created such thread earlier .-. ...before you guys went to meet up/joins the events.

Now, post da pics, rather than waiting for CC.

04-25-2009   #16 (permalink)
sɪlvər

/I din't bring a camera along.

Actually, I would have brought a camera along... But I forgot.

I almost wanted to yell: ALL MYMMOGAMERS COME HERE, GROUP PHOTO LOL!

... But I din't, because I din't have my camera.

This is Kyuubey

04-25-2009   #17 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
BTW:

Zgm, you should have followed us.

We went to a shop at Plaza Singapura, its filled with GUNDAM MERCHANDISE.

Musta knew you would like it ROFL.
fffffff. Actually, I went to have lunch with Ildanach later on. He had lessons at 2, so yeah. Left in a hurry.

I did take some pics, but it was with guild mates. I dunno if they want the pics here @@. But CC did take a pic of us in the end while we are taking our own pics, so yeah.

Ah well. =/

P.S: I want the GM cert. 8D

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 04-25-2009 at 06:50 AM.

04-25-2009   #18 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
fffffff. Actually, I went to have lunch with Ildanach later on. He had lessons at 2, so yeah. Left in a hurry.

I did take some pics, but it was with guild mates. I dunno if they want the pics here @@. But CC did take a pic of us in the end while we are taking our own pics, so yeah.

Ah well. =/

P.S: I want the GM cert. 8D
You got the loki pet already, GM gave me a 4G5 too.

Just kidding, but no, I've already uninstalled the client and deleted everything. Not gonna go online just to give you my GM Cert :>

This is Kyuubey

05-20-2009   #19 (permalink)
sɪlvər

I'm going to bump this thread because the pictures of the event just came in!

Cherry Credits <- For all thats intrested, lets see who you can find!

Cherry Credits - Global Micropayment Provider <- Group picture; try finding us :3

This is Kyuubey