Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold
Default Anime Festival Asia '08

AFA'08 - Anime Festival Asia

Quote:
Anime Festival Asia 2008 (AFA08) is organized by I-Promo Events & Marketing in partnership with Dentsu Singapore. AFA08 is sponsored by Bandai, Japan’s leading toy manufacturer, with Animax as the official regional media partner.

The festival is a pre-event introduction for the Japan Creative Centre that is scheduled to open next year in Singapore. The Japan Creative Centre’s primary objective is to be a platform for showcasing Japanese-related content and culture in Singapore.
Quote:
Anime Festival Asia ’08 will be held at Suntec International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Halls 403 and 404 on 22-23 November from 10.00 am to 9.00pm.
AFA'08 in Singapore, definitely got lots to see.

Anyone going?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-15-2008   #2 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

I read that May'n will performing her first live convert outside Japan @ there.

Sadly, only if I have time, and need to /travel there by air, tho.

11-15-2008   #3 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Aww sad...

Dun worry, I'll be taking pictures again. Will upload them.

11-23-2008   #4 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

I'm back from the convention, and here's presenting the selected pictures from my entire stash:

http://www.mymmogames.net/gallery/im...l-asia-08-421/

Enjoy

11-24-2008   #5 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Nice pictures you had there.

11-24-2008   #6 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploda
Nice pictures you had there.
Thanks.

I've yet to add more, including Okawara and May'n

11-25-2008   #7 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

Nice, I like the gundam lol could be the biggest action figure in the world perhaps?
and lol at the Haruhi dolls too, my friend would love that.

I wish there's a convention like that here in Australia. Is it a yearly event? I might go to it next year.

11-27-2008   #8 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengkar
I wish there's a convention like that here in Australia. Is it a yearly event? I might go to it next year.
Yep, it's going to happen again next year.

And if you're interested, you might also want to check out the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention to be held from the 13th - 16th August 2009.

These Cons are really cool, good experiences too.

Singapore Toy and Comic Convention

AFA'08 - Anime Festival Asia

On another note, added some photos from May'N's performance & Kunio Okawara's appearance.