ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Events (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/)
-   -   Mega's Answers! (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/97550-megas-answers.html)

Dani 06-10-2011 04:52 PM

Mega's Answers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintyVampire (Post 1545301)
- You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which one would you choose? Why?

- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

I would probably pick the dog that sings lullabies, that way I could go to sleep easier! (Maybe? o_o) Hmmm that second question is hard :( I guess I would choose to never be able to make new memories. I'd hate to lose all the stuff that I've learned / loved over the last 21 years :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 1545309)
If you were a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, which one would you be?

/goes to google TMNT :X

I'd probably say Donatello. (At least from what it says from Wikipedia lol) I'd much rather talk things out than get into a physical fight over something. Plus staffs are pretty cool 8D I've never actually been in a physical fight in my entire life lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee (Post 1545318)
If you could be any character in any game, what would you be and why?

Also, will you keep the kitty ):

AIMEE WOMAN I think we talked about the kitty already :( (But he'll probably wind up being an outside only cat...if we can ever get someone to freaking "patch" him up!)

As for the character...hm.......it would definitely be some kind of healer / mage character....the only one I can think of is Evie from Vindictus (but MALE VERSION PLEASE!) A second choice would probably be *dun dun dun* MegaMan :D I'd love to be able to run around in virtual worlds like that~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirae (Post 1545391)
Oh mega, mega mega...what shall I ask you.
What's your favorite thing in our Prisma Dungeon (poor thing just vanished)?

/doesn't know if your talking about threads or our torchure dungeon. So I'll answer both! *Now that I re-read that i think u mean't torchure dungeon! lol*

I still like our Instant Messenger I stalk it everyday 8D But I also like our new Drawing Threada~

I just love the electric chain whip~ *cough*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaap (Post 1546217)
Ao no Exosist: What do you think? (I'm lazy to lurk at the forums, but I read Cha. 2 of it from the Shoujen Jump mag and curious about it...)

Honestly I had never even heard of the series until I saw commercials of it watching some of the other Japanese subs. It's pretty interesting, it doesn't take that long for the sht to hit the fan and the main guy to get thrown into a huge ordeal that he didn't know about lol. I'm actually behind about 3 episodes now though! :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon (Post 1546634)
What's your Avi smirking at? D:

You, because he's about to eat your soul :) ......or he's having fun killing stuff?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaidLatte (Post 1546650)
What's this?! Another one?!

One day I saw a _____ and that _____ was _____ my _____. When I got home I _____ to what I had just seen.

8D

That last blank can be multiple words if you'd like. I was filling it in while I was typing and I came up with one word. It was... well, don't want to give you any ideas..

What do you mean another one?! D:

One day I saw a hooker and that hooker was with my bestfriend. When I got home I evily laughed to what I had just seen.

loll /familyish friendly~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flipmood (Post 1546655)
Boy or Girl

Which one would you rather have a cop find you with in a car at 2 a.m while you're undressed?

(They're both 10 years old)

:py01::py01::py01::py01::py01::py01::py01::py01:

YOU SICK PERV! :( I wouldn't be caught in the first place cause I wouldn't be doing that! That was Michael Jackson's hobby~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shnao (Post 1547241)
Why is an alarm clock going “off” when it actually turns on?

How the hell should I know?! D: Ask it yourself....

Though I would guess it's going "off" on you to get your ass out of bed kinda like a mom~ lol.

But wouldn't the alarm clock already be on when it goes "off"? :py22:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mums (Post 1547462)
Spoiler!

Have you ever held yourself from going to pee/poop for long enough to not feel the need to go any more?

Oh it was, was it?

And hasn't everyone done that in their life? lol But ever since I got out of high school I try not to do that anymore....because it leads to OTHER problems :X

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veggi (Post 1547798)
One day i met a _________, It was so ___________ that I ___________ to death.

What made to start playing Online Games? What was your first game ever?

One day i met a moogle, It was so cute that I hugged and squeezed it to death. D8 It was too cute... (Once again family friendly~ I was going to put something naughty...but....)

And wowww let me think.

I believe the reason I started playing online games was because back in high school I was friends with this group of people that ranged from goths to geeks lol. They all decided they wanted to try MapleStory so I agreed to try it out with them as well.....I wound up playing that freaking game for 4 years! :( (Long after they quit)

Then I moved to Lunia for about 3 years, now I've moved to Vindictus (which will have been open for a year in October iirc?! O_O! )

The first game I ever played if I can even remember that far back was Pokemon Red/Blue! :D My cousin got me addicted to video games I swear!! He gave me his original GameBoy with the old black and green graphics and it's just continued from there xD

I still can't believe Pokemon is still around and just as popular as it was back then...even the people I grew up with still love playing it, and I still enjoy playing through the new games. Of course the original Red/Blue was always and probably always will be the best :)

If you wish to be interviewed, please send a PM to Mirae, Dani, or Sandrie.

PKShota 06-10-2011 05:19 PM

I hope the moogle in FFXIII-2 doesn't die from your hugging.

Mega 06-10-2011 05:20 PM

If he does I guess you'll be fighting hand to hand :D

Aimee 06-11-2011 03:28 AM

Poor kitty ):

Lol I knew you loved the whip too~

Silver Rook 06-11-2011 07:00 AM

Mega gave some Mega answers. :py54:

Esper 06-11-2011 12:14 PM

We have an electric chain whip?! I made that dungeon and didn't even know.

Harlequin 06-11-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mega
/goes to google TMNT :X

I am so disappointed.

Mega 06-11-2011 12:36 PM

Mirae you cant hardly remember your own name D:

@Harle I haven't watched or played anything TMNT since I was like 6 x_x;