ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Events (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/)
-   -   xdgr's Answers! (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/96619-xdgrs-answers.html)

Sandrie 05-20-2011 10:34 PM

xdgr's Answers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirae (Post 1532966)
Tony, my magical pony, do you love me?

nope, your 300k hp sucked whatever love I had in you. please go slim down first ^________^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee (Post 1533067)
What is your greatest fear?

I don't want to disappoint you by giving a very simple answer, but I'm afraid of having to deal with the responsibility that comes with old age.

maybe life is just "surprisingly" easy later on, but I'll never have the time to be as comfortable as I am now. maybe I'm just afraid of being old then?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredomKillz (Post 1533072)
when will you draw me another sexy picture?

http://sadpanda.us/images/491493-NHQTLBA.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiratori (Post 1533152)
Will you form a contract with me? ◕ ‿‿ ◕.

well I don't know... do I get boobs afterwards? can I wish for boobs ?? :psyduck:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henreh (Post 1533156)
cake or pie?

CAKE. I've had more cake in my lifetime than pie, there are some gross cakes out there though. if only birthdays involved blowing candles off a pie instead, eh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shnao (Post 1533177)
Worst high school experience?

probably when I was held back from graduation, but I decided to go in my sister's old graduation gown anyway. it wasn't even that bad at all, I breezed by without an incident. just another topic to talk about after the ceremony.

other than that, high school was gr8

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mega (Post 1533217)
Where did your name come from?

it's an abbreviation of my ign from an old mmo I played called Shattered Galaxy... so it's basically a name I've used for nearly 10 years by now lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaap (Post 1533283)
1. Do you even draw? (I never seen you alot...)
2. What is your favorite Touhou character? (If you are familiar with Touhou... *Pokes avi*)

well yeah, I'm very lazy though. I rarely update my blog nowadays. plus I'm never satisfied with how my sketches turn out, so I take forever to finish a drawing... and even then, they look very simple.. I have little practice with backgrounds.

not words you'd expect from an art major, I bet

I like a lot of characters. favorites would be sakuya, tenshi, and basically the EoSD cast sans cirno and chuugoku

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintyVampire (Post 1533350)
~How old would you be if you didnít know how old you are?
~Whatís something you know you do differently than most people?

oh gee... I'd probably be 15 or something. that's supposed to be the age where most people start to become rebellious, right? I seem to act ignorant towards a lot of people that I know irl.

what a difficult question... I'm not that observant to notice what I do differently from others. the only one I can think of is how I never study as opposed to the rest of my family. this is something my parents would keep pointing out to me, "why are you not like your cousins!??" /asianstereotype

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mums (Post 1534032)
Ketchup or mustard?

depends on what I'm using them on, but ketchup is more versatile. mustard on fries is disgusting

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momiji (Post 1534494)
What does xdgr mean?

there is a science behind this:

x = because all azn's playing mmo's had at least one x in their ign back in 2000's
d = dead
g = guy
r = runin

DeadGuyRunin was an ign I used for the mmo previously mentioned. later on, I registered for xfire and added an x in it (xdeadguyrunin), which is abbreviated into xdgr. disappointing history behind this name, isn't it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaidLatte (Post 1534510)
Fill in the blanks:

Once upon a time there was a ______, who liked to ______ with ______. Oh how that ______ made me ______.

8D

Who knows where this could go~

Once upon a time there was a br, who liked to take long walks on the beach with :kamina:.Oh how that attack on my heart made me jajajajajhiUahihAiHihUAHAHIhIaI.

yup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessLenne (Post 1534520)
If you were granted one wish, without it having some kind of twist or flaw to screw you over, what would it be?

I would wish for time stopping powers. there are a lot you can do with that sort of ability.

if the wish doesn't make me a puella magi, then disregard what I said and replace it with immortality.

If you wish to be interviewed, please send a PM to Mirae, Dani, or Sandrie.

BoredomKillz 05-20-2011 10:42 PM

lol nice answers tony xD never knew what xdgr meant x]

btw i am totally sexy, and you just proved it :]

Shnao 05-20-2011 10:46 PM

I lol'd @ the madlibs. I wanna do that every AtC now.

Hiratori 05-21-2011 01:08 AM

lolol at Nick's madlib choices.

I see a deadguyrunin.

MintyVampire 05-21-2011 06:29 AM

LOOOOOOOOL. I approve of your answers!

ArturiaPendragon 05-21-2011 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandrie (Post 1536047)
well I don't know... do I get boobs afterwards? can I wish for boobs ?? :psyduck:

*chucks sword at Tony's face*

BUT LOL AT MAIDLATTE'S. XDDD

MintyVampire 05-21-2011 07:03 AM

^Yeah I know his answer for Lala's question is so LOL.

How the quote's "Originally Posted by" is sandrie confused me a bit xD

Esper 05-21-2011 09:45 AM

What a mean person Tony. :[
LOLS at Nick's chat.

Gaap 05-21-2011 12:06 PM

Yay mad libs and bewbs...

And girls on pies.

Lala 05-23-2011 09:21 AM

8D

Nice answers xD