Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default NinjaDoughnut's Answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
So why did you choose the name NinjaDoughnut?

oh and also, do you have any phobias?
I'm actually known for being Ninja burger (just a random name I thought of, I like ninjas. Burgers, not really, no) so, I tried to use it as a username, turns out someone used it already. ;_;

•I have a syringe phobia. When someone is about to get a shot I quickly go out of the room, and when I get a shot.. ..I cry. A lot. but the last time I got a shot was around 2-3 years ago. I'm not sure now. (I'm not afraid of knives, blood, anything sharp, etc)

•I also have a parade phobia. Yes. I am afraid of parades. I have no idea why, especially those dragon dancers.

•And lastly, I'm afraid of bugs, the dark, ghosts, 3am yattayatta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
Whats the most interesting dream you've ever had?
I have 2!

•One would be the FPS dream I had about a zombie apocalypse. The zombies had tanks and mini guns and everything. They were the worst kind of zombies. Fast zombies I basically killed almost everyone with my Ninja skills, long ranged taser and a flamethrower. I got shot in the arm, which really hurt when I woke up! They also had this weapon, they were like magnetic balls that stick to your skin and explodes. It hurts. XD

•The other one was a pokemon battle. ..with Kyube. We were in a desert, and he had unfair pokemon. He had a deoxys with miniguns and tanks and etc. :| I had a few good pokemon I can't remember. I also can't recall who won.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice
What do you think of the uprising in Libya? How about worldwide poverty rates? Peak oil?
•It saddens me. I don't understand really, why the government is.. ..like that. You're not gonna lose anything if you give your citizens what they want right? I'm not very particular with the uprising though. All I know is that Gadafi guy is really ugly. What caused it?
•Worldwide poverty rates.know how it feels to have people knocking on your car door ,selling peanuts when you're stuck in traffic. I always wished that the world can be like a communist world. Everything equal. Starvation in Africa is really devastating too. ;_;
•Peak Oil. I think when oil production becomes extremely high we should just save it. In like an underground storage of some sort. That way we wouldn't have a problem!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
Are you filled with Ninja Jelly?
•Why yes, yes I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
All Madoka stuff since you are getting familiar with this.

If you were Kyubey, and you want to find the first three girls from any anime, video game, or... Somewhere... Maybe in Genshokyo, who would it be?

(And don't ask me, Timer has not made her wish yet!)
• Homuhomu, because I love Homuhomu.
AND what do you think which girl will first to become a witch? What she'll be look like? (For epic looks I guess. Think like that Incubator flash game? 8D)
• Probably Madoka. I hate Madoka, lmao. So whiny, reminds me of Mikan from Gakuen Alice and Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi. bleh. She would probably look like a frilly pink bath curtain.
make a wish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinner
What made you sign up for this event? (Did you even have a choice lol)
•I was bored, and I've seen questions that are really insteresting that I wanted to answer too! Of course I had a choice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive
Would you extinguish the life of the one that you truly and deeply love for omnipotence?
•Yes, and then I would raise him/her back from the dead . Omnipotence is awesome. I can be God, and infinite knowledge sounds great too. ;D I WILL. KILL EVERYONE. BWAHAHA. ..or prolly just live life like a normal person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
If you had one week left to live, what would you do during that week? (Except seeing Machinae Supremacy)
•I will see Ma-- WHAT. WHY NOT? I would eat everything I wanted to eat. I will do extreme sports like bungee jumping! and I will beat the crap out of all the people I hate. tch. Also, I will try to see as many bands as I can. :'D
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Why should I trust you, Little NinjaDoughnut?
•I can make any wish of yours come true, nyan. :3 And I have doughnuts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Are all Incubator eyes red?
•Nope. There are also orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet eyes. Yes, we form the rainbow actually. Thousands of us are formed after a strong rain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Do you use doughnuts instead of shuriken as a ninja?
•It's a pretty sharp doughnut if you ask me. this be lethal doughnut pls.

If you wish to be interviewed, please send a PM to Mirae, Dani, or Sandrie.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

What adorable answers.

04-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, yes, they are very cute.

04-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

For my question, I was meaning "outside of the Madoka" anime...

Oh well..

And dunno if there is a wish for all Incubators to dissapear. o3o

04-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineGunboundTrickster OnlineIris Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorFacebook Fan

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Beuregaurde
Class: Power to_boxer
Level: 1xx
Guild: Ignis Fatuus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
For my question, I was meaning "outside of the Madoka" anime...

Oh well..

And dunno if there is a wish for all Incubators to dissapear. o3o
Oh, I'm sorry! Hmm. Ritsu from K-On! Furude Rika from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Mitsuru from Persona 3.

or, if it's going to be girls I hate..

Inoue Orihime from Bleach. Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi and Mikan from Gakuen Alice.

Last edited by Nekcihc; 04-22-2011 at 11:40 PM.

04-22-2011   #6 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice
What adorable answers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
Yes, yes, they are very cute.
Omg I so agree <3

Ninjadoughnut! I wish for......)(@)%!(@%)(@&)(@^!)@^(&!@()^&!@^@^)()!@%. ...A lot of thing ;_;