Field #2 21 77.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-20-2011   #1 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Grand Signature Tournament Round Two Voting

Voting System:
The poll consists of every participant (except for those disqualified). You may choose up to two [2] choices on the poll for each battle and the signature that attracts you most. It's recommend you pick one winner for each battle to keep things even.

Poll Votes:
Each point on the poll is equivalent to five [5] points. For example, 40 votes is 200 points.

Manual Post Votes:
Each manual text vote (which is posting a reply) counts as ten [10] points. For example, 40 votes is 400 points.
How to manual text vote: Reply to this thread choosing the battles you want to comment on with a legitimate reason or two. Illegitimate reasons will be ignored.
Even though a participant may have automatically moved onto the next round, you are free to leave a comment to add to their total point.

Extra Prize: If the tournament finals winner exceeds 1500 points, he/she will receive an extra 100 reputation points.

Emotions #1 vs Emotions #2
Theme: Human Emotions
Style: Beauty

Field #1 vs Field #2
Theme: Wandering in Rose Fields
Style: Soft/Dreamy Feel

Poll closes in three [3] days.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-20-2011   #2 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Emotions #2
Better compo, color, text style, and flow

Field #2
Better depth, focal point, and compo

04-20-2011   #3 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Emotions #1 The whole thing harmonize nicely and the texture/font is nice too.
Field #2 The use of font and the composition is really nice - adds to the soft/dreamy feel. I love the colours used too.

04-20-2011   #4 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Emotions #1
Explore better the human emotions.

Fields #2
I like #1 too, and besides both don't show rose fields (tulips and yellow field flowers), #2 is better composed.

04-20-2011   #5 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Emotions #2 I like the overall look of #1 as well, but I love the colours used in #2 and the effects used in the background so my vote goes there.

Field #2 The text on this one is done well, and the focal point is much more obvious and it's well put together. It has that soft/dreamy feel to it as well.

04-20-2011   #6 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Emotions #1
Both signatures are really good. I do prefer the size and the colour theme in #1 over #2. I also like the pattern frame and the text of #1.

Field #2
Again, two really good signatures. I choose #2 because the colours are more appealing to me, the text looks good and it gives me a more dreamy feeling than #1.

EDIT: thanks Aimee >:

Last edited by Mums; 04-20-2011 at 08:44 AM.

04-20-2011   #7 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Emotion #2

Better composition and the focal expresses emotion without using the word 'emotion'...although they could've omitted the 'heartbroken'. The use of multi-colors also relates to emotion.

Field #2

I like how the focal is in focus even though it's shown in the background. Really like the framing of the field around the subject.

these swimming gays ruined my life

04-20-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Emotion #1
-Explore human emotion much better.

Field #2
-Clear focal point and better composition in general.

04-21-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineGunboundTrickster OnlineIris Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorFacebook Fan

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Beuregaurde
Class: Power to_boxer
Level: 1xx
Guild: Ignis Fatuus

Emotions number 2: The background and glows give a good feel to the signature. I like the render used, and how the render and background blends.

Fields 2: I like the focal point and the soft and blurry background. Outerglowed overlayed text usually don't blend good with pictures, but it looks pretty descent here. I love the background.

04-21-2011   #10 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Okay. This is a hard one.

Emotion 1: I love both sigs. But keeping to the theme and style, I have to go with No. 1. That artist aced the requirements with a beautiful set of emotions that you commonly see on Earth. You can either be sad, happy, mistorunate, lucky... You name it. (I also have that good mixed reaction from Madoka, so thank you godly mahou shoujo.)

Rose Field 2: While the fields is not roses, it does carry that style. While it is not dreamy, the sky here can represent a nightmare or a unpleasant dream... Which it still counts being dreamy... In a different way. Angle and camera focus with the right elements fit well as a sig or a professional photo. Sorry Entry No. 1.

04-21-2011   #11 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

#1 I seems pretty busy but I chose it anyway because it's different from the trend as of late. Also because the fake tears in the other image scare me a little, um.

#1 I like the simplicity, and the way they did the text over a darkened bit of the picture instead of an effect to the text itself. I feel like my eyes are drawn right where they should be.

04-22-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice
IGN: Quebee
Class: Soulmaster to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx

Emotions 1: It's really simple and pleasing to the eyes in my opinion. The frame/border on this one appeals to me as well. It also expresses more emotions than the 2nd one so...yeah. (:

Field 2: Hmm...this signature gives me a 'mysterious' kind of feeling like wandering in an endless dream? I dunno. I guess it's because of the background. The blurred surrounding is also a plus. *o*

04-22-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Wynhig will become famous soon enoughWynhig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Wynhig Send a message via Skype™ to Wynhig
IGN: Verdela
Class: Explorer lt_explorer
Level: 46
Guild: Neco Monstrum
Xfire: sauton

My choices are:

Emotions #1: The overall outcome of this sig is definitely more "whole". It expresses more emotion than #2, and also the look of the "1 is better in terms of having it all together. Definitely #1.

Fields #2: Something makes me think that #1 is pretty harshly put together. The font pops out too much for me, and the overall look is kind of bland. No offense though. #2 has better overall look, I love the font choices, and it just haves the emotion to go with all in the picture. And yellow is much nicer choice.

04-23-2011   #14 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Congratulations to the two participants.

Shnao

Mirae

Hey look, it's staff vs staff. /punches Shnao out

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

04-23-2011   #15 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations gaiz! And good luck!

Edit: Mirae, doesn't it feel a bit weird saying congratulations to yourself?

04-23-2011   #16 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Shnao and Mirae xD!!

I am so looking forward to the next round!

04-23-2011   #17 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Shnao and Mirae.

Good luck on the final round!

04-23-2011   #18 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

^LOL you.

Serious though. I can't wait to see what you guys will bring to us...

04-23-2011   #19 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

They'll bring us horror and gore.

04-23-2011   #20 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Battle of the staff members again? Q_Q