Super Smash Brothers #2 28 87.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-13-2011   #1 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Grand Signature Tournament Round One Voting

Voting System:
The poll consists of every participant (except for those disqualified). You may choose up to three [3] choices on the poll for each battle and the signature that attracts you most. It's recommend you pick one winner for each battle to keep things even.

Poll Votes:
Each point on the poll is equivalent to five [5] points. For example, 40 votes is 200 points.

Manual Post Votes:
Each manual text vote (which is posting a reply) counts as ten [10] points. For example, 40 votes is 400 points.
How to manual text vote: Reply to this thread choosing the battles you want to comment on with a legitimate reason or two. Illegitimate reasons will be ignored.
Even though a participant may have automatically moved onto the next round, you are free to leave a comment to add to their total point.

Extra Prize: If the tournament finals winner exceeds 1500 points, he/she will receive an extra 100 reputation points.
Pokemon #1 vs Pokemon #2
Theme: Pokemon Black & White (the series, not the colors)
Style: N/A

Wassay is disqualified for failing to submit an entry. Harlequin automatically goes through to the 2nd Round.
Music #1 vs Music #2
Theme: Music
Style: Soft/Dreamy

Digimon #1 vs Digimon #2
Theme: Digimon (any series)

Super Smash Brothers #1 vs Super Smash Brothers #2
Theme: Super Smash Brothers

Poll closes in three [3] days.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Sandrie; 04-13-2011 at 07:43 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-13-2011   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Pokemon(Harlequins) - Really like the picture used, and the colours all go well. I like the messy explosion in the BG too.

Music #1 - I like the Image used for this one, and the overall signature fits the soft/dreamy style perfectly.

Digimon #2 - This one feels intense, I like the darker colours also, makes him stand out more.

Super Smash Brothers #2
- I like the text on this one, and I think the picture was cut well to fit the signature.

04-13-2011   #3 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

You should add a space between the sigs o.x

Music: #1
It's not so messy.

Digimon: #1
It's not too messy. The text feels in position.

Super Smash Brothers: #2
Better color scheme.

Last edited by k0n; 04-13-2011 at 07:08 AM.

04-13-2011   #4 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Music #1
I think the colours are really good and the signature fits the theme and the style very well.

Digimon #2
I like the crimson colours and the style of this signature. I also like the text.

Super Smash Brothers #2
It's clean and it looks good. I like the text and the horizontal borders.

04-13-2011   #5 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Pokemon - Love the vibrant colours and the picture used. The abstract elements behind the picture is also very cool.
Music #1 - I love the colours and the use of Miku picture for this one. The whole thing looks really harmonize and really pleasing to the eye. It fits the theme perfectly!
Digimon #2 - I really like the texture of this one and the colour used just allows it to stand out more =]
Super Smash Brothers #2 - Love the composition of this sig and the colour combination.

04-14-2011   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Pokemon: Harlequin auto-wins anyway. I felt bad for "Wassay", which I hope it's not RL issues.

Music: I love both of them, but I will have to pick the Miku one. Miku is a very famous (anime) icon in the musical media entertaiment. Despite that high voice she is born with, she is the virtual singing goddess every otaku loves. Right now her homeland outside of the Vocaloid world (AKA Japan) needs hope ATM, and I think Miku is one of the icons who will sing a melody to all of the people. (Sorry for being so corny, but i'm putting my possitive opinion in visual text form. ^^; )

Digimon: (Yay nostalic love!) I will have to pic the Weregarurumon one because I love the smudge and the "fireworks" effects. Oh and I think I like Weregarurumon back in Season 1.

SSMB: For Ness... Really simple, but I think it works very well. Typography wins it all as well.

04-15-2011   #7 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Voting ends tonight at 11:59 PM PST. Please give me more manual votes. :[

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

04-15-2011   #8 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30

Music #1 - Miku! The light blue color of the sig definitely complements her style in the picture.

Digimon #1 - lol Digimon, it's been forever. I've never been a fan of the #2 art style I like #1 cause it's smooth and clear.

SSB #2 - The cartoon style is definitely good for Ness And the text looks like a kid style so that complements the picture (if that makes sense o_o )

04-16-2011   #9 (permalink)
Special
Games

Congratulations to the following four participants.

Harlequin

Shnao

ZeroArmada

Mirae

04-16-2011   #10 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!! And good luck with the next round =]

A close one for the Digimons!

04-16-2011   #11 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Shnao, you are graet. And since a long while i've seen you doing siggies!

Nice job ZeroAmanda!

And I never expect for Mirae to join himself in! Well whatever, congrats d00d!

04-16-2011   #12 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Congrats :> Can't wait, to see the next round.

04-16-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineGunboundTrickster OnlineIris Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorFacebook Fan

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Beuregaurde
Class: Power to_boxer
Level: 1xx
Guild: Ignis Fatuus

...MIREI IS A GUY?! :|

Dammit, I guess I'm joining again next year. XD

Grats to the winners!

*Mirae, thanks Minty.

Last edited by Nekcihc; 04-16-2011 at 02:36 AM.

04-16-2011   #14 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDoughnut
...MIRAE IS A GUY?! :|

Dammit, I guess I'm joining again next year. XD

Grats to the winners!
Fixed =P

And hahahahaaha "IS A GUY?!!!"

04-16-2011   #15 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for voting for me, everyone. Round 2 is gonna make me qq I bet. lol

04-17-2011   #16 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞

Congrats gaiz and good luck!